Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThermaDraconis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:43 pm
Beautiful choice of colors and fabrics. I also like the kimono and white gown in your journal pictures.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:45 pm
ThermaDraconis
Beautiful choice of colors and fabrics. I also like the kimono and white gown in your journal pictures.

Thank you. ^_^ *blush* I just felt it was time to actually get a few pics up of myself since it's been so long since I've really stepped in front of the camera.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

themagikat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:24 pm
lurichan
User Image

User Image

Hey, look. It's pics of me for people to lazy to look in my journal.

There are more in my journal though. ^_^

out of curiosity, is that real velvet? its pritty  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:46 am
It looks kinda like crushed velvet to me (the black top) I'm not sure about your cape lurichan....is it either crushed velvet again or satin? (its quite hard to tell sweatdrop ) I'm not sure because it has crushed velvet and satin's look but crushed velvet doesn't fold like that...........
Oh I'm a textiles student which is why I'm like this...It's become second nature to look at in detail and evaluate fabrics sweatdrop . Though it gives me the oportunity to make gothy dresses  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:52 am
Isobel Bellamy
It looks kinda like crushed velvet to me (the black top) I'm not sure about your cape lurichan....is it either crushed velvet again or satin? (its quite hard to tell sweatdrop ) I'm not sure because it has crushed velvet and satin's look but crushed velvet doesn't fold like that...........
Oh I'm a textiles student which is why I'm like this...It's become second nature to look at in detail and evaluate fabrics sweatdrop . Though it gives me the oportunity to make gothy dresses

You're right. The cape is a satin material, and the top is a velvet material from hot topic..........^_^
I can't remember if it's crushed or not off the top of my head since I've gotten 6 hours of sleep in the past 24 hours, none of the periods of sleep equalling more than 2 hours at a time.....0o;;;;; So I'm going back to bed rather soon. ^^
^_^ Yeah, I have a few fun things. ^_^ I got ceilisidhe a new shirt today that is really neat....I'll see if he will let me get a piccy of him in it sometime.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:54 am
xblack_cherryx
yall are ugly and not even gothic just like every other gay a** "goth" guild here
Has this p***k even read the welcome page of the guild?! It says EVERYONE is accepted even if they are goth or not and then there is how people define goth
*sighs* I'm guessing this retard is the stupid "Oh look at me! Fear me for I am soooo gothic look at my permanet panda eyes. Oh sorry, coming mother. Yes I will clean this off my eyes right now...." type stare you know the type that is a 'rebel' when they're really mummy's boys
Arsehole.  

Isobel Bellamy

blackrose1186

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:08 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:20 am
very nice, but the question now remains...is that how you normally dress?

that being said though, i wish i had that cape and longer hair.

oh, and i can tell you play guitar. how long have you been playing?  

themagikat

blackrose1186

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:37 pm
themagikat
very nice, but the question now remains...is that how you normally dress?

that being said though, i wish i had that cape and longer hair.

oh, and i can tell you play guitar. how long have you been playing?

well its bass and i play as often as i can.. i love it. not that good.. but i love it.. and i dress diferently every day.. nobody will ever guess what i will be wearing.. i even went to prom in a dress...lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:21 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Isobel Bellamy

blackrose1186

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:22 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:27 pm

Dearest Darling`

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:20 pm
im a pianist...i love the keyboard and ive been asked to be in 3 bands now. but two of them didnt even have a single practice (they changed their mid) and the third didnt like my personality because aparently i was good sad for their music, lol.

meh, the keys is where i stay fo evah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:10 am
I play guitar, violin and piano. Some of my friends are in bands and I love to tease them. How to piss off a lead guitarist: say he is a natural drummer seriously try it specially if the guitarist is all "ohh look at me I'm so great" it's fun twisted  

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:48 am
Umm... I play the flute? xp I used to sing but no more.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff