Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:03 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
I like the sky.... but I have sensitive eyes emo I can't stare at it like EVER cause my eyes hurt >< And no everyone, I'm not looking anywhere near the sun when I look at the sky xd
Try sunglasses. You can enjoy SOME of the views with that...
I've always liked the sky; day and night. One of my very first friends, since I was a baby, and I would talk about how fast the clouds were moving. We would pick one, and bet on the race! xD Well, sort of. It was before we knew what betting was.

xd Sun glasses.... they never look good on me emo But perhaps they are a good investment, the sky is so pretty ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:05 pm
heh... i tend to act like a lot of characters...a lot, and along with that i tend to be obsessed with the elipses... -.- i usually go saying random quotes just because i love the anime/game the character is from XD i guess that proves i have WAY too much free time >.< maybe i should sleep more... >.>  

squalltheknight

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:49 pm
churrlo
Shikalee
churrlo
I like the sky.... but I have sensitive eyes emo I can't stare at it like EVER cause my eyes hurt >< And no everyone, I'm not looking anywhere near the sun when I look at the sky xd
Try sunglasses. You can enjoy SOME of the views with that...
I've always liked the sky; day and night. One of my very first friends, since I was a baby, and I would talk about how fast the clouds were moving. We would pick one, and bet on the race! xD Well, sort of. It was before we knew what betting was.

xd Sun glasses.... they never look good on me emo But perhaps they are a good investment, the sky is so pretty ^^
NO WAY! SUNGLASSES MAKE EVERYONE SEXY!! cool heart exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:50 pm
squalltheknight
heh... i tend to act like a lot of characters...a lot, and along with that i tend to be obsessed with the elipses... -.- i usually go saying random quotes just because i love the anime/game the character is from XD i guess that proves i have WAY too much free time >.< maybe i should sleep more... >.>
Sound like the average nerd to me. That's not an insult, by the way. I like ellipsis, but I try not to over use them. Too bad English doesn't use the squigglies --> ~~~~ xD  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:04 pm
But it's just... my hair >< My hair tends to make everything not look good on my face xd Like glasses or sunglasses for example ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:19 pm
Shikalee
squalltheknight
Sound like the average nerd to me. That's not an insult, by the way. I like ellipsis, but I try not to over use them. Too bad English doesn't use the squigglies --> ~~~~ xD
mm...squigglies... lol  

squalltheknight

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:27 pm
Wow, exactly the kinda reply I expected ^^ All I have to do is repeat myself each time, heh..

Is anyone actually taking what I say as serious as this..? Or maybe she's just been messing with me this whole time rather than the other way around.. xp

I dunno if you exactly noticed but without explaining it to an extent, the "denial" was basically just me intentionally replying in the most dense, ignorant manner in contrast to what you kept saying ^^ Not exactly sarcasm but somewhat of the sort confused

And to be real here, truth doesn't hurt much and I could care less who is like a character or not confused

On another note, I've probably mentioned several ties by now I'm not being serious about what I say and to not take me seriously but I guess that's the one statement you didn't..

And you keep saying I don't know you, which of course is obvious, but then constantly tell me about me..

To go straight out and say F-me..? Wow.. sweatdrop

All I can say is, I guess IF I was serious about that stuff I'd have had it coming ^^

PS:

I am funny, cute, impressive, witty, enjoyable, entertaining, smart, fun, and EVERY other adjective describing merriment...I'm not in denial, your're in denial...And Gaara is always right ^^ 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:29 am
churrlo
But it's just... my hair >< My hair tends to make everything not look good on my face xd Like glasses or sunglasses for example ninja
Get a haircut?  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:33 am
Gaaa^San
Wow, exactly the kinda reply I expected ^^ All I have to do is repeat myself each time, heh..

Is anyone actually taking what I say as serious as this..? Or maybe she's just been messing with me this whole time rather than the other way around.. xp

I dunno if you exactly noticed but without explaining it to an extent, the "denial" was basically just me intentionally replying in the most dense, ignorant manner in contrast to what you kept saying ^^ Not exactly sarcasm but somewhat of the sort confused

And to be real here, truth doesn't hurt much and I could care less who is like a character or not confused

On another note, I've probably mentioned several ties by now I'm not being serious about what I say and to not take me seriously but I guess that's the one statement you didn't..

And you keep saying I don't know you, which of course is obvious, but then constantly tell me about me..

To go straight out and say F-me..? Wow.. sweatdrop

All I can say is, I guess IF I was serious about that stuff I'd have had it coming ^^

PS:

I am funny, cute, impressive, witty, enjoyable, entertaining, smart, fun, and EVERY other adjective describing merriment...I'm not in denial, your're in denial...And Gaara is always right ^^ 4laugh
You're such an a*****e. You're going on my ignorelist, because I don't tolerate assholes. I thought we could have a decent conversation. But you're too immature to stand that you may be wrong. No. That you ARE wrong.

Be impeccable with your word. Stop lying, and then covering your a** saying, "Oh, it's not sarcasm, but it is sarcasm. Anything I regret saying is really JUST A JOKE."

If you're not being serious, don't ******** say it. It's not funny, like I said. And yet you CONTINUE to try to piss me off. I say this honestly; if this was in person I would be STRANGLING you about now. That is how stupid this whole thing is.

Yeah. Gaara can shove closed fists up his sandy little a**. Stop talking like a Gaaratard, now...

Now, since you are on my ignorelist, you cannot see my posts or post on my threads anymore... You might want to reconsider your actions since I do take part in a large portion of the guild... neutral

You think you're playing mindgames with me but all you're doing is pissing me off the same way the stupid 6th graders try to do it. And they get backhanded. Oh, do I wish there was a backhand action here on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:37 am
This ROYALLY pisses me off because I HATE to have to put people on my ignorelist. You have to be pretty goddamn annoying for me to lose patience with you.

Especially since you attack what means the most to me; my intelligence. It's all I have. I don't have a great body. I'm not strong. I'm not all that charismatic. Take my brain away from me and I'm nothing. That is why I hate it when people piss me off. I can't think. mad My skills all revolve around what I know.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:13 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
Get a haircut?

I'd have to restyle my hair >< When I get a haircut my hair looks the same... just smaller xd Would you want to see a picture, it'd be easier to explain >< And ugh this one dude is pissing me off in the "How do you pronounce..." thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:20 pm
churrlo
Shikalee
churrlo
Get a haircut?

I'd have to restyle my hair >< When I get a haircut my hair looks the same... just smaller xd Would you want to see a picture, it'd be easier to explain >< And ugh this one dude is pissing me off in the "How do you pronounce..." thread.
Yeah, post it. xD;  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:47 pm
Ok so here is a link, since the picture was way too big razz This was taken around.... June I think. My hair is longer now, but I'm getting a trim soon ^_^

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/rcignoni/LuisandZach.jpg

I am the dude with the poofy hair ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:11 am
churrlo
Ok so here is a link, since the picture was way too big razz This was taken around.... June I think. My hair is longer now, but I'm getting a trim soon ^_^

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/rcignoni/LuisandZach.jpg

I am the dude with the poofy hair ninja
Your friends looks stoned and... Whatchyoo talkin' bout-- Fro's look awesome with glasses. UH, SHINO? XD  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:32 am
xd He wasn't stoned blaugh He's just got that look >< And why is that picture so ugly?! gonk razz And hmm... I guess it can be sexy but the trick is finding the right pair of sunglasses blaugh  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff