Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you?
  yes
  no
View Results

AngelusSilenti

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:11 am
I don't. I am unfamiliar with the 'how to's of grieving.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:03 pm
anime_freak777
Deaths don't cause me to become emotional. Everybody thinks i'm strange for that.

your not alone  

Hunter of the Dammed

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:03 pm
Amon the Halfbreed
anime_freak777
Deaths don't cause me to become emotional. Everybody thinks i'm strange for that.

your not alone

Seconded. (or thirded?)

For some reason... I just couldn't cry at my Dad's funeral. He was the most awesome guy in the world to me, but while I felt a hard impact, I just couldn't feel tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:41 pm
Dead_Ed
Amon the Halfbreed
anime_freak777

your not alone

Seconded. (or thirded?)

For some reason... I just couldn't cry at my Dad's funeral. He was the most awesome guy in the world to me, but while I felt a hard impact, I just couldn't feel tears.

its third, but me I cant cry what so ever but anger I can manage  

Hunter of the Dammed

chinagrl777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:09 pm
i cry after the whole "dead never comming back" thought sinks in TT__TT  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:09 am
Well... It's sort of weird for me.
When it comes to death, I could really careless. If it's their time to die, then it's their time to die. (Just like, I don't get paranoid if I hear gunshots, or see flashlights in my back yard because if I die then I die.)

The only reason I have ever cried at a funeral is because either my dad or mom cries. I don't know why, but if one if them starts to cry, I just bawl like a baby lol  

Candied Catastrophe

Liquid Lollipop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:39 am
Depends on the person. Normally I don't cry. I accidently burst out laughing at a couple of funerals. I'm sorry it can he hilarious from time to time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:39 pm
At funerals i have a tendency to be emotionally detatched, or even bored. i don't know why, but the funeral it self causes me no pain... Oh, so no i don't cry.  

Hel Daughter of Loki

Kosova4Life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:05 pm
I've only been to two funerals (that I can remember), my grandmother's and my uncles. I don't remember if I cried or not; that's how long ago it was.

But if I didn't cry, it was not for any reason regarding "morbid humor", I'm quite sure of that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:07 am
I don't I laught...  

miko__hellsing

xx_pinkxpoison_xx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:00 pm
I don't..but then again I never cry. And I'm not just saying that to sound tough or anything. It takes a lot to make me cry. I have a very high tolerance for pain and I've took a lot of crap emotionally so it's damn near impossible to make me cry.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:49 pm
silence_after_death
Shanna66
silence_after_death
...I do not mourn death...I kind of laugh in funerals because of the way people exaggerate their "pain"...that's kind of why I don't go to them anymore sweatdrop blaugh

thats not very polite, and not all of it is exaggerated

....the majority of funerals I end up going to are for hispanic people...I know it isn't polite but the way some of the women "cry" is hilarious...they'll pretend to have spasms and yell "in grief" until you offer them something (hankerchief, chocolate, etc.)...then they sit there quietly and sob...

oh, well that can be a bit amusing. no one at my mom's cried like that. everyone just starred at the casket. i guess none of us could believe she was gone  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

-[.emerald.]-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:11 pm
i know its really horrible and disrespectfull....but im the kinda kid who laughs at a funeral  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:16 pm
Well. I'm pretty guilty, but I slept at a funeral and then laughed after it.  

xxx Rice Cracker xxx

Vexworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:21 am
I've never been to a funeral for anyone I knew or even cared about in life (just random people I'd never seen that my parents knew), so I didn't cry. And I don't think I would even if it was someone that mattered to me. I don't see the point. There are better ways to get over your sadness (if you're into that sort of thing) besides sitting there, making strange noises and uselessly leaking all over your face.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff