Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Ravenn's Gold Making Class (It's open!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to learn new money making tips?
  Sure, a little help can go a long way.
  I already make a lot of money sooo..... no thanks.
  I'm just here for the poll gold.
  Behold! I like cookies and there goes one!
View Results

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:35 pm
Thanks for the info razin_phyre. I didn't notice that a lot of people have newly joined gaia. with the prices going up. an item at 15000 gold might turn up at a higher prices in a few days. Make wise choices everyone and pick the more popular items. Be warned though not all popular items may rise up quickly. For example, the flame sword used to sell at 20000 gold or more but now they only sell at least at 13000 gold or so. I'm, not saying that this item has lost popularity. What i'm saying is, some items may sell low for now but they may rise much much later. Some items are always on the rise like the kiki kitty plushie. I had to sell some of my stuff just to get it at 160000 gold or so. It's price seems to go up everytime. Anyway, the decision to pick your choice of investments rely on your knowledged over the item prices and your instincts. Congrats menewme for making such a good profit. This is just the beginning and if you keep practicing it, you'll be a professional and have lots of gold in your pocket. ^_^ lol. Anyway, happy new year everyone and wish you success in everything you do!!! Thanks again razin_phyre for continuously adding your insight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:45 pm
bump  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:11 pm
here's nothing much new for me to say but just some things that you may or may not have noticed. The prices have gone up a lot for several collectible items. The Chyaku Norisu scarf item now sells within the 70000 gold range and coco went up even more. I don't want to list the whole list but I suggest that you all try and check the current prices to update your knowledge. Also, the new gift of the goddess set seems promising for me. I don't know about you all but i'm gonna get me some of it. ^_^ Anyway, i'm just reminding everyone that keeping your market knowledge current will help you a lot. Thank you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:40 pm
bump  

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

catzzzrule

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:21 pm
thank you for making this thread ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:04 pm
catzzzrule
thank you for making this thread ^__^
you're welcome. I'm just glad that this thread/tutorial is being appreciated. ^_^  

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:06 pm
Bump to keep this tutorial alive for other gaians to use.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:59 pm
Ty you this really helped me  

G0D 0F 1CE

chicobonito

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:48 pm
This is very useful. I do have one question: When searching under time remaining, I only get 40+ pages of expired listings, nothing current. How do I do this quickly if I can't find anything?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:28 pm
chicobonito
This is very useful. I do have one question: When searching under time remaining, I only get 40+ pages of expired listings, nothing current. How do I do this quickly if I can't find anything?

Thanks for checking my thread. Hmm... let's see. Well, if it's possible, have a second (or third) window of the marketplace ready if you want to check prices while you're watching an item. Also, there's often a lot of pages with expired stuff, keep on going until you find the page with 1 min left. Also, if you've found the item you want and would like to see the average price, just click back and do this quickly: type in item name (use kewwords if possible), select low buy price. once you see the lowest price limit, quickly go back without refreshing the page and re-find the item you selected and bid on it.

If that is a little complicated, your best rroute is the second market window.

Hope I was able to help.  

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:19 pm
Bump it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:26 am
bump  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Skrae

Tipsy Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:01 pm
Thank you so much for this!!! It's going to come in very handy, as my ultimate goal is a CoCo Kitty, and we all know how much those run...oy...><
But thank you, and this is going to help immensely.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:34 pm
Thanks for the advice 3nodding I've been doing it the hard way this whole time rolleyes  

Rhireiah

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Thank you everyone for your comments. I'm happy to have helped. Feel free to post here whether to give out tips, ask questions, say thanks, or even just to bump. I hope to have this thread open for as long as anyone need it to stay open so I encourage you all to post or bump here. Thank you again. By the way, I'm celebrating my pet collection!!!! I love them soo much. I'm planning to get back my gwee, pixie, and shadow spirit. Anyway, good bye for now and have fun making lots of gold. lol  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff