Would you have a Goth wedding? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampyre [YuriYuki]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:03 pm
I'd totally have a goth wedding. My parents would be delighted! >=]

My dad doesn't care what I do in life as long as I'm happy, and my mom is all for it. If not a goth wedding, then a costume wedding. Lol.
(And I'm sure my partner's mom wouldn't mind at all...but I'm not sure about his dad. >_>;; Who cares? It's our night anyway.)

My idea of my wedding dress will be of black lace and black feathered wings upon my back. -Grins.- Of course, a hint of victorian flare would be delicious as well. Oh the possibilities. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:15 pm
definatly. ummmmmmmmmmm................ i got nothin els to add.  

xAmour_Mortelx

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:00 am
I'm thinking of either a Phantom of the Opera themed wedding (which would have me in some sort of Gothitized-Christine-ness) or doing a ChibiGoth wedding. At Otakon. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:13 am
Neko In The Hun Era(Goth)
..Hmm me yea, i probally would ^^
HAH!
id have wilted black roses
and id have MCR's Helana playing then Disturbed's Land of Confusion as i walk down the asile(spl)
and i'd have plenty of other kinky crazy stuff lol

I would 100% have a goth wedding with black and blood red as the theme....  

Devils_lilboy

samster112001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:34 pm
Yea I would have to say I would have a goth wedding

Black rosses
Black dress
Black....ok well black every thing! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:12 pm
I would love to have a gothic wedding. Mine would be on halloween night. I would wear a pretty strapless black dress, and the bridesmaids would be wearing lolita dresses. The music would consist of Avenged Sevenfold, Malice Mizer(must have that) and other music. It would be a kick a** wedding. smile  

melancholymolly

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:43 pm
trampyre
I think I'd have a goth-y wedding. I'd have it at night, under the stars. I'd have a choir singing a mix of mediaeval chants, a lute player, a harper, and pianist for the ceremony. For the reception, I'm not really sure what I'd do in terms of music. I think it would be planned in conjunction with my partner...so possibly a mixture of big band, folk, ambient, old skool goth, techno... who knows.

I don't know if I'd wear a black dress. It would be sooo cool to wear full Victorian Mourning attire...but I guess it depends on who I was marrying, and what we both thought was appropriate.

I've always thought it might be neat to have a wedding in the winter... Although perhaps not the most practical choice... think of the pictures, full of beautiful, white, sparkling snow... User Image
I kinda agree. It would be nice to have a wedding like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:54 pm
I would love to have a gothic wedding. Definately with the black dress and the black roses everywhere. That would be totally awesome. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

eternallyyours711

The Toolness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:36 pm
If I ever got married... I wouldn't have anything to do with the planning except for some people... thats about it... so yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:44 pm
When my fiance and I finally decide on a date for our wedding, I really doubt it'll be crazy gothified.

Yeah, my tastes are quite goth, so my dress and the bridesmaid dresses will reflect that, but black won't be a main color. It'll probably be white for me (with LOTS of lace), and maybe a faded blue for the bridesmaids (theirs will be lacy too, of course). And my fiance will just be in a tuc. Nothing fancy there. Oo, but maybe one of those frilly neck things. Those are cool. xd

And yeah. It'll be a very small ceremony when we have it, so we probably won't have many decorations anyway and won't have to worry about theming it or anything.  

Kristoya

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:23 pm
Well I am having a traditional wedding with a few gothic flavors added. My fiance and I are talking about having a renewal of the vows years later with a gothic flavor... but not many people we know here are goth, and I want the fairy tale wedding. I am going a bit gothy with my hair and make up. Not crazy just a little dramatic. We have a few goth touches at the reception but overall very traditional.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:35 pm
I would.  

ChyaneLlree

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:23 pm
I had a gothic wedding...ivory and gold and red medival gown for me, with lots of ivy and a silver rosary. my bridesmaides were in black and silver gowns with corsets and black and silver bouquets...let me snag a picture and put it up here.

User Image

User Image

my husband and I also waltzed to Metallica for our song...heehe...maybe not goth, but definitely different!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:53 am
I want a gothish wedding...and my boyfriend is a dork...he wants our bridesmaids to wear pink (like peach from mario) and he wants the groomsmen to wear red and green suits (like mario and luigi). I supposed I have to get him to ask me first though.  

Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses

bansheemourning

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:36 am
I wanted to, but my husband is much more traditional than I am (...that whole opposites attract thing). Instead, I had an antique wedding gown, & did EVERYTHING myself. Flowers, food, cake, decorations, invitations, the works.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff