Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Orochimaru and Akatsuki *SPOILER WARNING* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orochimaru was...
  ...not from Akatsuki.
  ...from Akatsuki in the past.
  ...was never a member for several reasons; it's impossible.
  ...I have PROOF he was from Akatsuki, and will post it!
  ...I knew there was a spoiler, but I was a bewb and came here anyway (poll whore).
View Results

Mist-san

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:02 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~

Is it even possible for him to keep the bloodlines he learns in other bodies? I really don't think it is. Say he has Sasuke-kun become his contanier, when he get's "old enough" to leave Sasuke's body, he won't take the sharingan with him, its a Kekkei Genkai, the moves are in thier bloodline, Orochimaru doesn't take their blood with them when he leaves their bodies.

He can still poke out Sasuke's eyes and use the Sharingan, Kakashi is the living proof of it

Well, I have ANOTHER theory that once you have a bloodline, you can understand how it works and then recover it (somehow sweatdrop )

any proofs?

I have no proof, thats why I said it was a theory.

any bases?

not really, just a hunch.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:38 pm
Oh well, I'm proven wrong.
*cough*He's Not Tobi*coughs*

~Kira Hime~

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:53 pm
Actually, we do have proof that if you have a sample of a bloodline, you can reproduce it: The Byakugan, and the Cursed Seal.

One of the main reasons the Cursed Seal was created was to destroy the Byakuga upon death of the person sealed. That way, no-one would be able to poke out eyes or reproduce things. They even say so.

and then you have Orochimaru's fun-fun clones. He's proven he can clone a Hokage. Why not an eyeball?

Lastly, Orochimaru can stay in Sasuke's body as long as he wants. There are other ways of making yourself imortal, I'm sure. Orochimaru can use those, and keep himself in Sasuke's body indeffinatly. And even if he has to switch, he can probably have Kabuto transplant the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:11 pm
~Kira Hime~

Obito:

Spiked black hair.
Wears blue and orange.
Friendly attitude.
Spoiler: His right eye is removed.

Tobi:

Spiked black hair.
Wears orange.
Friendly attitude.
Has an open hole where his left eye is supposed to be.

oh, and BTW, Obito can be read as Tobi spelled backwards in Kanji (I think it was like that).  

Pekora

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:09 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~

Obito:

Spiked black hair.
Wears blue and orange.
Friendly attitude.

Tobi:

Spiked black hair.
Wears orange.
Friendly attitude.

oh, and BTW, Obito can be read as Tobi spelled backwards in Kanji (I think it was like that).

I'm well aware as to why Tobi could be Obito, but I just don't believe it. Alot of evidence has been dug up, but it still doesn't make me believe it. Obito is just dead, and was friend of the past Kakashi, same as with Rin. Though what happened to them are in the dark, I don't think either of them will appear in the series again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:00 pm
~Kira Hime~
sk8intree
if orochimaru ends up actually taking sasukes body... he'd be the strongest... unless like akatsuki attacks and he "slips into" itachi's body... and he cant control the sharingan and....... sasuke, thinking its his bro, kills him w/ chidori nagashi... idk... haha

O.o that made absoulty no sence...at all. Orchimaru won't try and 'slip into Itachi' because Itachi is stronger then Orchimaru, that's one of the supposed reason's as to why he left Akatsuki.
you forget that orochimaru is a "master of disguise" it would be simple. he doesnt want sasuke for sauke, he wants him for his power. itachi is stronger, i would think that if he got the chance to take itachi, he would  

sk8intree

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:30 pm
sk8intree
~Kira Hime~
sk8intree
if orochimaru ends up actually taking sasukes body... he'd be the strongest... unless like akatsuki attacks and he "slips into" itachi's body... and he cant control the sharingan and....... sasuke, thinking its his bro, kills him w/ chidori nagashi... idk... haha

O.o that made absoulty no sence...at all. Orchimaru won't try and 'slip into Itachi' because Itachi is stronger then Orchimaru, that's one of the supposed reason's as to why he left Akatsuki.
you forget that orochimaru is a "master of disguise" it would be simple. he doesnt want sasuke for sauke, he wants him for his power. itachi is stronger, i would think that if he got the chance to take itachi, he would

Yea "if he got the chance", which he won't. You can't just sneak up on an Akatsuki mamber without them knowing...it's almost not possible, sure a very slim chance, but still.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:43 pm
if he catches and kills one of them and poses as him i bet he could  

sk8intree

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:37 am
sk8intree
if he catches and kills one of them and poses as him i bet he could

maybe, but he might not learn there jutsu's or know what they know...Perhaps her took over Tobi, how would he know how he got into the Akatsuki, or how he usually acts.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:40 pm
~Kira Hime~
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~

Obito:

Spiked black hair.
Wears blue and orange.
Friendly attitude.

Tobi:

Spiked black hair.
Wears orange.
Friendly attitude.

I'm well aware as to why Tobi could be Obito, but I just don't believe it. Alot of evidence has been dug up, but it still doesn't make me believe it. Obito is just dead, and was friend of the past Kakashi, same as with Rin. Though what happened to them are in the dark, I don't think either of them will appear in the series again.

there's more proof of him being alive than dead, remember Zetsu's ability?
he can travel underground at a very fast rate by melding himself with trees
and earth.
With that ability he could've rescued Obito from the falling rocks (of course, we see Obito being crushed by them, his rescue could've been after that.)
I have no proof on his lack of memory (or probably he does remember), probably Sasori's jutsu didn't lost his effect after his death.  

Pekora

Yuichi Newton

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:46 am
I saw/heard that watching the fansubs. It fits with the Naruto series very well. But... who are those creepy guys that are after Ochimaru????? I haven't seen a fansub yet that explains who they are. I need to download more fansubs. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:57 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
and earth.
With that ability he could've rescued Obito from the falling rocks (of course, we see Obito being crushed by them, his rescue could've been after that.)
I have no proof on his lack of memory (or probably he does remember), probably Sasori's jutsu didn't lost his effect after his death.

Zetsu has no reason to save Obito.

Generally when someone's crushed by rocks, they die.

Sasori's jutsu lost effect, which is why Kabuto and Orochimaru sprung a trap on Yamato!Sasori.

Really, there's more evidence of him being dead.  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:13 am
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
and earth.

Sasori's jutsu lost effect, which is why Kabuto and Orochimaru sprung a trap on Yamato!Sasori.

Zetsu would save Obito because of his Sharingan, he saves him because he's powerful.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:32 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
and earth.

Zetsu would save Obito because of his Sharingan, he saves him because he's powerful.
How would Zetsu profit from saving Obito?

Besides, Obito wasn't that powerful. Yes, he had Sharingan, but he barely passed as a chuunin.  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:12 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
and earth.

Sasori's jutsu lost effect, which is why Kabuto and Orochimaru sprung a trap on Yamato/Sasori.

How would Zetsu profit from saving Obito?

Besides, Obito wasn't that powerful. Yes, he had Sharingan, but he barely passed as a chuunin.

He got Sharingan afterwards...and he only used it for like...1 chapter and died probably, Zetsu would make him join Akatsuki.

You've got to be open to all possibilities...this is anime/manga we're talking about here, anything is possible in those worlds.
for example: When those boulders crushed on him he got amnesia...then Zetsu rescued him for the reasons I already explained.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff