Submit

Race
  Dragon
  Vampire Eater
  Vampire
  Crossbreed(no vampire crossbreeds)
  Angel
  Demon
  Death Keeper(colects souls and delivers them to right place after they die)
  Ninguku(A race that doesnt fight usualy but gather information but if pissed then they kill all in sight they are well suited as ninja's)
View Results

Typyro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:04 pm
Ty saw him come at him but then he dissapeared. He wasn't sure where he went so he just made a fire orb comepletely around him until something hit it. Then he removed it and continued attacking demons. They were everywhere. He was just picking them off one by one though with his peasant army. They didnt do much but still, It made him feel better to have help.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:32 pm
Yinkotsu appeared behind him jabbing him lightly with hundreds of needles each attached to a string one pull would send pain through Tys body and he couldn't move "Puppet dance!" he pulled the hundreds of string to make Ty cry out in pain as he did as the needles commanded.  

GeradAkkdesu

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:15 pm
Ty was in extreme pain but knew if he couldn't stop it nothing would happen. He cut the strings from the needles and left the needles in. They still hurt of course but not as badly. He immediatley attacked the fool by taking the needles from his back and throwing them at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:00 am
Typyro
Ty was in extreme pain but knew if he couldn't stop it nothing would happen. He cut the strings from the needles and left the needles in. They still hurt of course but not as badly. He immediatley attacked the fool by taking the needles from his back and throwing them at him.
....IMPSOSSIBLE PLUS TOO MUCH TIME HE COULD SLIT YOUR THORAT IN THE TIME TO REACH BACK AND PULL A NEEDLE AT A BAD ANGLE HAVING IT RESULT IN IMMENSE PAIN MAKING THE BODY STOP!  

GeradAkkdesu

Typyro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:57 pm
(Oh Well then.) When Ty tried to move it hurt so much he couldn't. Instead he gathered his magic and teleported away from the holder of the strings.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:45 am
He stood there surrounded now and was killed no trace.  

GeradAkkdesu

Consumed_by_Lies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 am
Character: Onori
Gaian name: meiryouna rikai
rp name: onori
race: Crossbreed with a elve and a angel
nickname: zeal
Magic: earth (control of all plants ex: makes them grow or ungrow)
Fire
Weapon: bow/arrows, katana
Wisdom sad used for higher magic spells and higher weapons) ???
Appearance: "I saw him...He stood at six feet with his hair black as night, His dark light sucking eyes...his brown pale skin seemed unhuman...He was a average muscular guy...but his speed profound..First i thought he was a angel for his gold wings...he turned around...I saw his black armor....with the sign of § on his chest...I felt fear...and peace...all at the same time"
Bio: Opening his eyes onori did not remember anything...He woke upon a plain field...His name stuck with him...his skills...everything to survicve...but nothing to keep happy...His only purpose was...to fight..
Death List: unknown.
Vengance listnkown.
Personality: Serious, careing (to a extent), self kept, very motionless (or trys to be)
Special: He calls his mother gaia...(nothing really...just a lost mind)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:42 pm
she was running through the woods running to go get help, but then she stopped. She couldn't go get help surely those horrible men would be after her again. She groaned how was she gonna help Ty now.  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:13 pm
Ty battled the demons until they were all destroyed. He noticed that he had enough strength to teleport back to earth, but he would be out of energy and barely make it. Ty successfully made it to earth. He lay on the cold forest floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:11 pm
Typyro
Ty battled the demons until they were all destroyed. He noticed that he had enough strength to teleport back to earth, but he would be out of energy and barely make it. Ty successfully made it to earth. He lay on the cold forest floor.

She continued to run but tripped over something or someone. She looked to see what she fell over and it was Ty"Ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed and ran to him. She almost kissed him, but didn't.  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:28 pm
Ty opened his eyes and looked at her. "Wow, you can be loud huh?" He said in a weak, mocking tone. "Did you almost kiss me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:59 pm
Typyro
Ty opened his eyes and looked at her. "Wow, you can be loud huh?" He said in a weak, mocking tone. "Did you almost kiss me?"

she turned completly red. All of a sudden she bent down and kissed him quickly"Thank you"  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:17 pm
"for what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:40 pm
Typyro
"for what?"

for saving my life, I thought you were going to die" she said starting to cry, which was very strange because she wasn't those types of girls that cryed"I thought you were dead" she sobbed  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:27 pm
Ketini
Typyro
"for what?"

for saving my life, I thought you were going to die" she said starting to cry, which was very strange because she wasn't those types of girls that cryed"I thought you were dead" she sobbed

Ty pats her back a little to comfert her."I'm not easy to kill, don't worry." Ty says soothingly.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff