Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.
the 1 thing i hate about SB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like SH?
  heck ya!
  like totaly girl friend! o.--
  no is not an answer, i love it sooooo musch i want to mary it
View Results

Zoix
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:24 am
I don't like Crimson hero nor Baby and me. Maybe because the art and plot are very strange!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:55 pm
The only thing I don't like is Baby & Me. It's pretty boring. Also, I wish it could come out more often, but it takes a lot of time to make it, so that's not possible. Ah well.  

new-network-kyle-cracka
Crew

kittimiyo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:07 pm
animexgames
the only thing i freking hate about shojo beat is when you start to get into a manga and then thay take it out and put somthing new in. like whene thay took out GOD CHIELD, and that outher one that i loved but could never remember the name..... you know the girl that shaved her head, i liked that one. so whate are thay going to take out next BABBY AND ME? CRIMSION HERO?!!!

Oh! Oh! I remember the name! (I forgot too) It's Kaze Hikaru! That one was my favorite!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:08 pm
I love the girl who's in the December issue of Crimson Field.  

kittimiyo

S w e e t A n g e l

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:34 am
( Y )
=(^.^)=
*('')('')

I was confused to why they took out Haze Hikaru.
I was getting into the whole story but then next issue its gone.
o.o;

Also I don't really like Baby & Me... same with Crimson Hero.
^^;

<3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:39 pm
Wow, nobody seems to like Crimson Hero or Baby & Me.

I didnt like the two at first but I grew quite fond of Crimson Hero. I read Baby & Me a lot before, but I just don't read it anymore. So I don't think I'll mind if it gets taken out.

I don't like it when they take out a series for one reason: if forces me to buy the rest of the manga and I don't like to start in the middle of the series. I must have it complete from volume 1 to the end. And it's a waste of money to buy the volumes that you've already read/have in SB.

The colored pages? Blue's fine, but the pink just hurts my eyes!! Not that I don't like pink or anything, it's just that it's too bright to stare at for a whole chapter. I tend to read the pink titles last, regardless if I like the series or not.  

angelinbeans

dark_elf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:38 pm
I didn't like that they took out 'God Child.' And with 'Kaze Hikaru' I don't like it all that much, no offence to those who really like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:22 am
I didn't like Godchild either. I'm really HAPPY it went away and Vampire Knight was put in instead! blaugh

Now they just have to ditch Baby & Me and I'd read all the manga in there.  

hana211

C3 Cassiopeia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:15 pm
The first issue I got was the September issue which was the last one before they took Kaze Hikaru out. When I first read it, I couldn't get into it, and I thought it was boring. But I read it again recently, and it was really good... I think it's a shame they took it out. =/ But on the other hand, maybe if they had kept it, my opinion on it wouldn't have changed.... eh.
And at first, I also disliked Crimson Hero and Baby & Me, but they've grown on me. If they take out Baby & Me, what do you think they'd replace it with? I'm kind of worried that they'd put something in that's too similar to the others, so it'd be overwhelming. 0_o It'd be all ... boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend stuff. But I guess I'd be okay if they put something else not like that...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:42 pm
SpLiTstripes
The first issue I got was the September issue which was the last one before they took Kaze Hikaru out. When I first read it, I couldn't get into it, and I thought it was boring. But I read it again recently, and it was really good... I think it's a shame they took it out. =/ But on the other hand, maybe if they had kept it, my opinion on it wouldn't have changed.... eh.
And at first, I also disliked Crimson Hero and Baby & Me, but they've grown on me. If they take out Baby & Me, what do you think they'd replace it with? I'm kind of worried that they'd put something in that's too similar to the others, so it'd be overwhelming. 0_o It'd be all ... boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend stuff. But I guess I'd be okay if they put something else not like that...

In Japanese magazines the manga is similar. Ribon is very much one way, and Sho-Comi is very much another way. So it's pretty rare that SB has such different series in it. For me, I want to read what's good, and I'd rather read another good boyfriend story than Baby & Me. It seems to me that they're taking out the manga that isn't as popular with the readers, and to me that is a good thing.  

hana211

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:21 pm
This is getting moved to Negatives.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:44 pm
I miss god child, I like Vampire Knights, and Absolute boyfriend but I HATE crimson hero, nana, or and that historical one. Baby and me is ok cute but some times too sad.

I wish they had one with a male leads once in a while, the girls start acting alike and annoying.  

inthefamily

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:31 pm
inthefamily
I miss god child, I like Vampire Knights, and Absolute boyfriend but I HATE crimson hero, nana, or and that historical one. Baby and me is ok cute but some times too sad.

I wish they had one with a male leads once in a while, the girls start acting alike and annoying.

Most (all that I can think of at the moment) shojo manga have female leads, I don't believe that male leads are very common.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:41 pm
If they took out Crimson Hero, Nana, or Vampire knight, i'd be really disapointed...  

rinsohma1028

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:22 pm
rinsohma1028
If they took out Crimson Hero, Nana, or Vampire knight, i'd be really disapointed...

I think most people would be.

.: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games