Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:33 pm
So is that actually his name or just a theory? Many people debate his real name ><  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:22 pm
Im pretty sure it was a rumor, for I have heard no confirmation that was his actual name. Because, as I said earlier, people who COULD read japanese well, and by that I mean the people in Japan, would have already noticed that on the scroll. Then they would have gone to there own little type of posting/talking about his name and it would be common knowledge. Then Kishimoto would have probaly mentioned it if it was common knowledge. So I highly doubt that is his name.  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:08 pm
Yeah that's what I was thinking >< If it was fact wouldn't we ALL know about it? O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:14 am
just about everything about yondaime could be considered theory....except the stuff in Kakashi's gaiden.....and that Yondaime was the one who fought against the Nine-Tailed Fox....lolol  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kuroi Ryuuka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:02 pm
Historical
User Image

Ugh.
Haven't I already ranted on this? *Points to Yondaime Shrine*
It's practically impossible for Yondaime to still be alive.
Not to mention the fact that it would be highly inprobable that Yondaime/ Uzumaki Arashi would want to kill his own son whom he risked his life to save for some demon that's almost impossible to control.

I know you all have your crazy dumbass theories just to spice things up.
I'm just saying that you're most likely wrong, plain and simple. Although I don't doubt that Kishimoto wouldn't try a twist like that, I'm still saying it's highly improbable considering the facts that he has already given us.

User Image
Uzumaki Arashi is a fan made name, and there is no evidence that has slapped us in the face and said 'Hey, Naruto is the Yondaime's son!' All we have are the fact he used Naruto, looks relativly like Naruto, and it's been said that Naruto is the Yondaime's legacy.

Until we get proof of his name, and of his heritage, all we can do is create crack-pot theories and have fun. =P  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:06 pm
Kuroi Ryuuka
Historical
User Image

Ugh.
Haven't I already ranted on this? *Points to Yondaime Shrine*
It's practically impossible for Yondaime to still be alive.
Not to mention the fact that it would be highly inprobable that Yondaime/ Uzumaki Arashi would want to kill his own son whom he risked his life to save for some demon that's almost impossible to control.

I know you all have your crazy dumbass theories just to spice things up.
I'm just saying that you're most likely wrong, plain and simple. Although I don't doubt that Kishimoto wouldn't try a twist like that, I'm still saying it's highly improbable considering the facts that he has already given us.

User Image
Uzumaki Arashi is a fan made name, and there is no evidence that has slapped us in the face and said 'Hey, Naruto is the Yondaime's son!' All we have are the fact he used Naruto, looks relativly like Naruto, and it's been said that Naruto is the Yondaime's legacy.

Until we get proof of his name, and of his heritage, all we can do is create crack-pot theories and have fun. =P

Someone give this man a medal.  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:00 pm
*gives him a medal* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:05 pm
churrlo
xd Jiyaira learned under Yondaime silly goose blaugh

actually, didint yondaime learn under jiyaira, i'm pretty sure he did  

PREACHER M4N

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:22 am
We already established that ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:26 pm
the hair looks similar, but im still not convinced. ninja besides, the eye frames are completely different.  

Kexita

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:24 pm
I'm still not convinced either  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:26 pm
Their hair isn't similar at all, other than being spikey.  

Captain Verd

E-on

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:25 pm
that's crazy  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:48 pm
ninja  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:19 pm
Further proof that Yondaime's technique and Sarutobi's technique WERE DIFFERENT:

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki
English Translation: Eight Divination Seal Style, 8 Astronomical Seal Style
Justu: Fuuinjutsu
Range: 0 - 20 meter
Type: Supplement
Performer: Yondaime (Fourth) Hokage
Hand Seal: Unknown

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki is ultilized by the Fourth Hokage who sealed the Kyuubi within Naruto shortly after his birth by Yondaime Hokage. The Fourth sealed the Kyuubi no Yoko (Nine-Tails Demon Fox) into Naruto and return gave up his life to save Konoha. It contain 2 Four Season Seal. The 8 Astronomical Seal System allow the Kyuubi chakra to leak out from the 4 Season Seal and allow Naruto to use its chakra. It is also done so to protect Naruto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki Fuujin
English Translation: Dead Demon Seal
Justu: Fuuinjutsu
Range: 0 - 3 feet
Type: Supplement
Performer: Yondaime (Fourth) Hokage, Sarutobi Sandime (Third) Hokage
Hand Seal: Snake (Serpent) - Pig (Boar) - Goat (Ram, Sheep) - Rabbit (Hare) - Dog - Rat - Rooster (Bird) - Horse - Snake (Serpent) & then clap 2 palms together.

Shiki Fuujin is the ability to seal anything through sacrifice. There is two variation for this technique. A perform first must call forth the Death God (Shinigami) using the proper hand seals. The user will sacrifice their life for the Death God (Shinigami) to use as a host. The soul of the user will be tied up in a cross and use as a sacrifice for the Death God (Shinigami). The user stick his hands inside the target's body and pull out his spirit, the whole body or just parts. If the whole body is pulled out, the Death God (Shinigami) will devour the spirit, killing the target, making the body disappear. If part of the body is pulled out, the Death God (Shinigami) will cut the part from the body and devour it, killing the part.

Ypu, that's how it is =3.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces