Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Introduce Yourself! ^__^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

Sabaku no Reika

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:22 am
I feel so young but any ways.... I kind of go with my nickname Reika. I like anime(all that i've seen), manga(all that I've read), video games, and many other things. I'm not good at rping but I'll give it a try.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:52 pm
I just realized I never posted here. Oh well, seems you guys have accepted me just fine ayway. -huggles guild-  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:47 pm
*A young woman walks in and looks around with crimson eyes, the folds of her tattered oevr dress moving depsite the wind with a unsettling sentience.*

ooh i havebn't introduced myself here -lol
Here's my character:

Username: Dragontamer363
Rpname: V is what she goes by when she's working and discression is key. Her real name is Persephone
Appearence/Clothing: As in av, but often with a cloak. She wears Georgian style clothes often also. (I'll draw a picture at some point)
Weapons: Fangs, some magic, and wings that appear and are metalic in nature. when not being sue dthey return like cloth.
Skills/Abilities: she is a vampire of seemingly high blood. Her wings, fangs and heightened strength and agility mark her as quite a fighter. she can defy gravity, hanging upside down. However she is weak agaisnt holy items, sunlight (if she stays in the daylight for more than a few hours she has heat sickness and must retire to darkness). However she is hard to kill - a blow to the heart or decapitation with cremetation being the ways to kill her. Her magic is mainly that of illusion, but is limited.
Bio: Her memroy is fuzzy as to ehr origions and memories seem to float about her like a dream. She has been travelling her whole life, acting as a bounty hunter/assasin for whaoever desires to hire her. Genrallys eh enjoys company, but is never truly comfortable with herself enough to remain with them for very long.
Other: She loves flowers  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 pm
Hmm... like every newbie, I yet to get use to the Guild. Actually, this is my 1st post ^_^ Not that it's a warning or anything, but if I'm not active in the guild, I'll probably quit after awhile.

Can I get away without a Profile for awhile? Sometimes it's fun that way. I'll post one when ready.  

Wolf Rider

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:09 am
Hiya. I'm new and got invited. I must say, it's a really nice guild! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:48 am
Okay, it'll be a while before I create a RPG character, but thanks for inviting me!  

Psychotic_Smiles

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:16 am
I'll try to come up with a character over the next day or two. I'll probably just end up using my avatar though.....lol

Thanks for the invite, Moonlight! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:35 pm
Avi Name: Kal the Lionheart (Lionheart was a name given to me by my martial arts master)

My Interests: Playing Video Games, Training in Martial Arts, Writing stories, Ripping 2d sprites and creating animations (one day i hope to go 3d), playing in the drumline at my high school. Translated: "My life is rarely boring."

My Favorite Video Games:
1. The MegaMan Games(MegaMan 1-8, MegaMan X 1-8, and MegaManZero 1-4)
2. Final Fantasy (1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,and 12)
3. Xenosaga(1-3)
4. Star-Ocean III
5. Valkyrie Profile 2
6. The Hitman Series
7. Halo 1 and 2(2 for the multiplayer mode)
8. The Legend of Zelda Series
9. The Super Smash Bros. Games

Oh, and when it comes to characters, I've got so many that I couldn't possibly mention them all by memory.  

Kal the Lionheart

Aliita

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:33 pm
Name: Anime~Cuteness (Although, you may call me whatever you like)Occupation: Student
Likes/Loves: Anime/Manga, Drawing, Music, Wolves (more info in my profile)
Dislikes: Caramel, Llama's, Spiders..and other such things

This Guild looks fun ^^ Thanks for inviting me Moonlight! biggrin

Edit: Currently not Roleplaying, but when I am, I'll post my Character Info.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:35 pm
Name: Aubrey or you could just call me Ai like most people do on this site.. due to the username.. lol
Occupation: Home maker, Mary Kay consultant, Custom Costume Maker.. Starving Artist.. Ect.. lol
Likes/dislikes: Just ask me about them. I'd be more than happy to tell.. ^_^
Other Info:Umm.. I live in Mich. and go to a very fun club, and if you can't tell by some of the things that pop up on my sig.. I am a lesbian.
~~~
RP Character
Name:Aiyara Majora
Age: Unknown, but she looks to be around mid-30's to early 40's
Bio: Not much is known about her, except rumors.. and she doesn't know either that much.
Appearance: look at the avi and make it older. ^_^  

AyoraPandora

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:36 pm
Hello Hello!!! <3

Name: Kyoko
Interests: see profile <3

I heart Dmitri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:30 pm
Name: Elbbie
Interests: Anything and Everything! 3nodding  

elbbie

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

YerPantiesRMine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:47 pm
Name: Kitty_Cat_nicki12
RC name: Sakura
Species: Dark Angel
Skills: Dark powers
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:09 pm
well i was asked to join for my cunning wit so here it goes: ....uh....duh... ummm.... HI! xp  

Mongoosedude

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces