25%
 25%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 31

Jaytii-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:05 pm
Definatly Tsunade...she kiks major a** 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:03 am
Ino is a b***h.

Hinata is one of the most favored girls in the anime. I meant fans.

Sakura is pretty when Masashi Kishimoto wants her to look that way. If not she's ugly. Her style is what's favored in her. I meant fans for that as well.

Ten Ten has cool attacks. You don't know much about her personality because she isn't as important as Neji etc.

Temari is cool. *notice the period* She has awesome attacks. Also favored but not as much Hinata is sometimes.

Kin Tsuchi needs a fashion statement. Her clothes remind me of Cell in DBZ. Puh-leez.

Tayuya is ugly. When her seal reacts though. She's pretty when she's normal. But she dies. mrgreen

Tsunade is strong. Pretty, but man, Masashi fix up her busts.

Anko is pretty. She's cool.

Remeber People! This is only my opinion. Got it? Comment on it if you want. Flaming me won't do if you're not happy with my OPINION.

Sharkdust

Fallen Enchantress

sweet_hinata

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:18 pm
Well I'll say Ten-ten is the coolest. Well I guess any girl is pretty cool but definetely NOT Sakura or Ino. stare

Tenten: She's athletic, cool and pretty

Hinata: nice, pretty friendly girl

my opinions~~~ biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:46 pm
I definately have to say Temari. She's got some awesome moves, and just.. amazing. She's my idol. xd  

bluesnarf

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:16 pm
I think Temari is the coolest! yay! she has this big fan and she's all 'whoosh!' and a whole forest blows down! But I think Ino is pretty close behind^^ I mean, c'mon! She was nice to sakura! (not meanin' to completely diss her...although I don't really like her...) and she has that esp mive thingy! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:44 am
Temari rocks no doubt about it. and except for Tayuyas seal form she was great to.  

Xragon

Akaritori

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:05 am
Anko... she just is! haha. i voted for her.
temari is too, with her fan and everything.
i use to like tenten. i like how she uses all those weapons, but there isn't much about her in the anime or manga...so we hardly know about her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:24 am
Hinata, Temari, and Ten Ten  

Imanyueru

Jiraiya_Sannin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:54 pm
Anko is cool, with her looks and abilities, Temari is alright she has a good personality....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:33 am
I think Temari's like Kagura (Inuyasha) I don't think Temari is as cool as Kagura cause Kagura has a reason to fight (to be free for she is the wind heart ) miaow. So Temari isn't cool with me, she's alright, but when I see Inuyasha first she's just not as good in the whole anime.

Sakura's alright, it was so obvious that she would be a medical ninja though...even from the start you could tell, and people always complain about her not fighting xp Pfft whatever. I don't like it how she's turning out exactly like Tsunade though, I want Sakura to be different crying

Ino's not that important in the manga...so meh.

Kin is just an add in, one that sucks I might add.

Tenten isn't my favourite, I SO don't like her new costume. Nothings goes with each other xp

Anko is just an examiner used by Orochimaru...and she hasn't come back in the manga since the second exam... stare meh

Hinata is really cute 3nodding She's by far the strongest girl from Konoha before Naruto goes off to train, she's really sweet.

Tsunade IS one of my favourites heart I love it how she's so strong, and how she beat Orochimaru like that 4laugh heehee

Tayuya isn't evil compared to Akatsuki...I really love her second curse seal form though, that looked so cool blaugh WAY better than all the others! Sakons' came up second cause he looked more like an oni than the others 3nodding

Kurenai...I don't really know. I think it was pretty dumb to use genjutsu against the sharingan though stare

Overall...I have no favourite female characters from Naruto, heehee, my favourites are Gaara and Naruto, Tsunade trails behind them. Too bad I can't cosplay as my favourites crying  

Demon of Cute

puffmonkie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:54 am
I voted for tsunade. She's really strong and is a really talented ninja, of course she's one of the legendary sannin. the only problem I have is her freaking boobs, they're beyond huge. The first time i saw that it was like DAAAAAAAMN! I just feel that some people won't take her seriously just because of that. but still she rocks.

Temari is cool, I just like Tsunade better. I like Temari's chemistry with Shikamaru, I really think she can get with him instead of Ino, since Ino is the type of girl Shikamaru doesn't like.

Speaking of Ino, well lets just say I'm not that impressed by her. Actually, I think she likes Sasuke just because all the other girls do. I also think she's kind of shallow. but that's kind of why I hope she'll get with Chouji, so that she can change that.

Sakura- I would like her more if she wasn't so obsessed with Sasuke.just saying "sasuke kun! naruto kun!" during the fights annoys me.spoiler? It took 140+episodes for her to finally get serious and learn some good skills. But I think it's worth it. I like her new outfit though.

Hinata- She's so cute. aww, she likes naruto kun. I was kind of mad that she couldnt even get one hit on neji when they were fighting. I guess he was that much stronger. Anyway, she tried her best!

Tayuya- OMG, she talks like a man and curses too much (for my taste) I don't like that in a female character. Even so, I thought it was cool that the strongest of the four sounds was a female. She sure gave Shikamaru a hard time.

Anko- I like her. She kind of reminds me of Misato from Evangelion. But we don't see too much of her.

That's my opinion. please dont flame me~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:56 am
Ino is ok to me...she's the one that I would feel like Sakura haters.....you know? She's just.....kinda useless to me...just comic relief.

Hinata has earned my respect.

Sakura tries her best.....I give her my thumbs-up.

"Ten Ten is okay but nothing cool and uncool about her..."

Temari ...well....I don't give much about her...I'm quite apathetic towards her.

Tsunade. I love 'er to death. She's hilarious.

Anko is great. I appreciate her attempt to kill off evil in vol. 6...or was it 7?  

blackdragonwingz

Yuichi Newton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:42 am
I really like Hinata. I guess the warrior comes out in me: I'd like to shield her and care for her. She is such a special and unique person.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:25 pm
1. Hinata- She's strong, cute, and modest... ^^;;; Being shy is not always a bad thing.

2. Tenten- Female marksman... >__< Plus, if she can put up with Gai-sensei and Lee everyday, I have to give her props... The buns are great also =P

3. Shizune/Tsunade- Medical nins kick butt...

4. Ino- Gotta love Ino... She's shallow some of the times, but she really cares about her friends. Although Sakura 'stabbed her in the back,' Ino still thought of her as a friend and wouldn't hurt her...

5. Temari... Just cause she has a big fan... ^__^
~minimerc  

minimerc

Jackalsblood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:08 pm
kcana
For me, I think

Ino is cute and all. But I hate her attitude. But she looks cute together with Shikamaru! They're somewhat cool.

Hinata is not absolutely the coolest among all femal characters there... She's so shy!! And I hate her hairstyle... She is so uncool...

Sakura is the last female character which I adore... she is always saying "sasuke-kun, sasuke kun!" and tells naruto his weak and all, but the truth is she is the one who is weak... and ugly!! She is so not cool.

Ten Ten is okay but nothing cool and uncool about her...

Temari is definately the coolest among all of them! She's pretty and her clothes are awesome! She's powerful... and she's got good personality too... She's the best! The coolest!

Kin Tsuchi is pretty but that's all she has. Nothing special about her, i guess...

Tayuya totally rocks! She is cooler than everybody else except for Temari though... whee

Tsunade is so-so but I still think Temari is the best!!

Anko is pretty much okay.. I guess...

What do you think? Post some comments too...
what r u talking about Hinata is the cutest female character.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff