Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:25 pm
Nelowulf
Plus, Legacy only has 2 sith members. Everyone else is against them with a passion.

We're outnumbered. give us at least a little credit when it comes to subterfuge.

Valid point.
We do need more badguys.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:17 pm
Heck, we dont' even really have any "neutral" people. They either are sith, or they hate their living guts one way or another.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:42 pm
You have more than you think. You may be the only two bad people, but you have a galaxy-spanning empire, with thousands, no, millions of ships, and trillions of people. Everyone else combined maybe have a few billion. That's basically 7000:1 odds in your favor  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:42 pm
Mandalore the Immortal just hates the Mandos in Kenet's control.
hmm...guess that doesnt count.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:11 pm
The closest we have to a character that is neutral toward the sith are my characters... Though Revak and Calra keep getting into scuffles with one particular sith they don't really even know of the existance of the sith order. Borill Elsyn doesn't care who is in charge, he wants stability and the keeping of order and discipline. In the current environment that means he's pro-sith...

As for Elladan Kenet, your actions are really quite aggressive for the first installment of our RP. You should've just sat back and defended the worlds you had while strengthening your lodgement by breaking the blockade once a month or so and nabbing a world that would help you out. Instead you've aggressively engaged large Imperial forces for a man (Fel) most of the galaxy thinks is dead. That makes most people think you're nothing but a petty warlord who is using "Loyalism" as an excuse to create his own empire.

You moved too aggressively and too swiftly, thereby you attracted significant imperial attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:28 pm
And noone bothered telling me not to. No, noone has to, but if you had the RP's best interests at heart, you would've said something.

Personally, I wouldn't have done it any other way  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:32 pm
this is true.
We havent told him to call himself anything else, nor have we excessively stopped him from his agressive standpoint.
Kenet wants to break out and make a name for himself.
And to do that, he thinks he needs to be aggressive.
Hmmm...
Maybe we could call his group the Kenet Alliance, given that his forces are a hodgepodge from numerous allied worlds.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:35 pm
He can make a name for himself... if he survives the Sith Empire's wrath. twisted  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:38 pm
Galactic Empire.
Get it right.
And if he does, he gets a nice big chapter in the History books.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:44 pm
And its not like I'm only helping myself out. I just openly requested to get the Sith on my a**  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:46 pm
Yes... and that is why you fail.

Now young Elladan Kenet. You will die.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:47 pm
Ha, I'd like to you see try. I'm like a nat; small, but annoyingly persistent.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:48 pm
He's got a point.

And the Empire thought the Rebellion a gnat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:49 pm
No... You've graduated to a horsefly. Even more annoying and hopelessly easy to swat.  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:57 pm
Nah, I can't possibly be a horsefly. I'm not that big, or so you keep telling me  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff