Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuma's death
  YES FINALLY
  WTF NOOOOOO
  Lolz Shikamaru's a smoker how corny
  I'm an idiot and didn't listen to the spoiler warning.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:51 am
Captain Verd
The only reason I remember it is because of my awesome memory skills. I don't know why you'd bother remembering his name otherwise. sweatdrop

Like Sandaime's team mates. Although to be honest, I can usually remember what their names are. The guy is like Homura or something. ANYWAYS, useless characters.
That's the thing. I have awesome memory as well. I've memorized chapters of books as a mental exersise. (And I memorized Romeo and Juliet.) Foreign names just don't stick well with me.

..............I suppose. *really has no idea*
When I first read the manga, it never occured to me to "STUDY" it like it was a bible. So I've missed a lot of parts in my mind. I choose what to recognize.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:41 am
I definately don't pick up any book with the intention of studying it. The connections you're supposed to make between characters, events, and metaphors happen naturally inside my head (which makes writing papers a breeze biggrin ), so studying seems really pointless to me.

I remember most of it just because... I dunno, I read it. Alot of minor names I don't remember, but the events and s**t are all there. I wish that would happen for stuff like Absolute Boyfriend, because god if I could forget that comic existed MY LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER. burning_eyes  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:50 pm
Captain Verd
I definately don't pick up any book with the intention of studying it. The connections you're supposed to make between characters, events, and metaphors happen naturally inside my head (which makes writing papers a breeze biggrin ), so studying seems really pointless to me.

I remember most of it just because... I dunno, I read it. Alot of minor names I don't remember, but the events and s**t are all there. I wish that would happen for stuff like Absolute Boyfriend, because god if I could forget that comic existed MY LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER. burning_eyes
You'd be surprised how many people in Naruto read. Everyone just assume's Kakashi is the only person who does.

Whatever. I also make these connections. It's no amazing talent. I study not; I memorize.

Everyone who reads a book with interest remembers the events...
You read that? Hated it? I don't get what you mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:17 pm
I agree, it's a common trait. I read it and I remember everything that happened for the most part, even around what episode xd  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:24 pm
churrlo
I agree, it's a common trait. I read it and I remember everything that happened for the most part, even around what episode xd
surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:24 pm
I'm just good like that razz This does not apply with fillers though, sorry! xd  

churrlo

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:55 am
When you guys were talking about Shikamaru smoking, well he has taken up smoking....full time. It was a sentimental thing but now he's using trying to use Asuma's trench knives and smoking...full time. And I think Asuma told Shikamaru who the leader was.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:00 am
Gaara_12
When you guys were talking about Shikamaru smoking, well he has taken up smoking....full time. It was a sentimental thing but now he's using trying to use Asuma's trench knives and smoking...full time. And I think Asuma told Shikamaru who the leader was.
Yup. I was shocked! I never would have expected that from him...!

There are things I don't know about him... Kyah. xd
Shikamaru isn't using it full time, I don't think. His chakra reacted strangely to the blade. It isn't supposed to do that. Unless he can focus and make it work, using it like that is a danger to him and everyone around him.

Asuma told Shikamaru who the "king" was.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:32 pm
Shikalee
Gaara_12

Shikamaru isn't using it full time, I don't think. His chakra reacted strangely to the blade. It isn't supposed to do that. Unless he can focus and make it work, using it like that is a danger to him and everyone around him.

I think he figured out how to use them well pretty quickly. Where did it say the chakra was acting strangely?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:58 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Gaara_12

I think he figured out how to use them well pretty quickly. Where did it say the chakra was acting strangely?
confused

Did you read the chapter or see a translation?
The chakra wasn't smooth. And it was black. Two bad signs.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:02 pm
Man I'm behind T.T  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:26 pm
churrlo
Man I'm behind T.T
I'm scared he's going to turn evil. With vengence. I'm probably just jumping to conclusions again. xd  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:50 pm
Omg that'd be shocking!!! eek I don't think I could take that ><  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:20 pm
churrlo
Omg that'd be shocking!!! eek I don't think I could take that ><
Who knows...

I mean, Sasuke is a bright person as well and it happened to him... I don't think intelligence defines whether or not our emotions take over... I'm just scared because he's a serious threat.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:27 am
I know what you mean!!! >< And for me it'd be devastating gonk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items