Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Characters
What New Characters Should Be In The Next SSB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omegamustard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:16 pm
Also, Shadow Mario.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:20 pm
roll, and the little robots also from mega man, and pacman! oh, and maby leon from resident evil4, that would be fun. and to be able to play as the like likes, oct octs, and zombies from zelda, they were in mele as items...lets see them as caricters. and alein hominid, that would definitely get more people.  

baka foot654

baka foot654

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:23 pm
Ryukinzo
Halo_NC
How about Snake from Metal Gear or even Mr. Nook from Animal Crossing!
NO! Snake isn't Nintendo!
yes he is, sorta, the original metal gear was on the nes, or the snes, i cant remember.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:24 pm
baka foot654
Ryukinzo
Halo_NC
yes he is, sorta, the original metal gear was on the nes, or the snes, i cant remember.

Nes I believe.
Just like a couple of the first Final Fantasy games were also on Nintendo's side.... I wonder why they made the mistake to give Sony that awesome franchise... crying ...  

Roy Soraxis

baka foot654

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:43 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
baka foot654
Ryukinzo
Halo_NC

Nes I believe.
Just like a couple of the first Final Fantasy games were also on Nintendo's side.... I wonder why they made the mistake to give Sony that awesome franchise... crying ...
because nintendo didn't have the money that sony had, and has, think about it, when was the last time you saw the name nintendo on a T.V. or a compter?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:15 am
they should put in mr chief from halo. I know he's not N64, but still, who wouldn't want to have an arsenal of alien weapons to beat the snot out of pikachu with?  

Supernova325

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:55 pm
baka foot654
Roy Were-ForUniMare
baka foot654
Ryukinzo
Halo_NC

Nes I believe.
because nintendo didn't have the money that sony had, and has, think about it, when was the last time you saw the name nintendo on a T.V. or a compter?

Today on both actually...
And Nintendo DID had the money, they always have had the money, that couldn't have been the reason.
Even with the Pokemon games that made so amazingly much profit that its scary.
And if they didn't had the money then they could not have made great games as they had done and even less make a new console.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:37 pm
Kratos for tales of symphonia would be awesome.I know what his techs could be 3nodding  

Kamen Rider Chalice

Xanendithas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 pm
the robot from mariokart DS biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:10 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
baka foot654
Roy Were-ForUniMare
baka foot654
Ryukinzo
Halo_NC

Nes I believe.

Today on both actually...
And Nintendo DID had the money, they always have had the money, that couldn't have been the reason.
Even with the Pokemon games that made so amazingly much profit that its scary.
And if they didn't had the money then they could not have made great games as they had done and even less make a new console.
you saw a computer, and a T.V. that were made by nintendo?! where?! take a picture next time. i dont believe you.  

baka foot654

baka foot654

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:15 pm
Xanendithas
the robot from mariokart DS biggrin
his name is R.O.B.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:58 pm
The Bulber from Pikmin 2! rofl  

The_Techno_Alchemist

vivi is my master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:40 pm
i think that chars from golden sun should be in it to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:22 pm
baka foot654
you saw a computer, and a T.V. that were made by nintendo?! where?! take a picture next time. i dont believe you.

No, I meant that I was Nintendo's name in a comercial on tv and in my mail box (Since they have spend a shitload of money on that, wich they do have), thats what I meant.  

Roy Soraxis

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:24 pm
vivi is my master
i think that chars from golden sun should be in it to.

Yeah and from both parts, GS 1 and GS 2.  
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff