Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:32 pm
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
I guess you wanted Shikamaru, then? He's the next closest thing. Except he fidgets instead of chewing on a nasty stick.

Why do you have to be so cynical?
Uh... Why would I want Shikamaru? What are you even basing that assumption from?
He's the next closest thing?

I don't know. Like I was discussing earlier, people tend to go for results they want. You didn't get who you wanted, but you were probably close, were you not?
I didn't go into the test wanting anybody. I just think Genma is lame. And I don't care about Shikamaru much either way.
I know it sounds obsessive. xd I said that to two people.

But I had justification for both.

So you don't prefer and option, though you hate one? Odd.

I don't think it's odd at all. It was more of an "ew, anything BUT him" reaction.
OHH... I see now. Now it makes sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:35 pm
You scored as Hinata.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are generally shy, a bit of a loner, and often misunderstood. You wish you could be more self-assured, independent and stronger. That's why you're determined to change yourself. There is a person who gives you the strenght to do that, a person you admire from afar.

Rock Lee
81%

Kakashi
81%

Hinata
81%

Sasuke
69%

Iruka
69%

TenTen
63%

Genma
56%

Neji
44%

Shikamaru
44%

Naruto
31%

^_^ I heart Hinata-san! And also. . . Rock Lee and Kakashi? That's pretty awesome. . .  

Crazy Kitten Smile

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:28 pm
HOW CUTE! That picture of Hinata... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:17 am
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
I got Genma. How lame. neutral
OH, OH, MENDOKUSEE. rolleyes

Norly. Genma is cool. Read about him.
Cool like a stab in the face. neutral LOL He's so sauve~ and laid back~ and we get closeups of him chewing on his nasty stick.

Yeah no thanks.
I guess you wanted Shikamaru, then? He's the next closest thing. Except he fidgets instead of chewing on a nasty stick.

Why do you have to be so cynical?

Do you just say that to everyone?  

Captain Verd

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:32 am
You scored as Naruto

You're Naruto, the Hokage-to-be. You're very ambitious. You'd never give up your dream, and would do anything to make it come true. You may not be very bright, but your stamina is incredible. Some people say you're annoying, others like you because of your cheerful attitude and endless energy.

No surprise actually! I'm every Naruto personallity-like quiz I take, I'm either Naruto or Kakashi o.O ( And I'm 69% Kashi, yupyup) Oddly I ted betwwen Naruto-kun and Rock Lee. I see myself as a bit diffrent for Lee, but he's lovable all the same =3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:28 am
You scored as Kakashi.

You?re a bit of a mystery; no-one knows when you are smiling behind that mask. You genarally appear laid back, have a bad habit of being late and don?t seem to care much. However, you?ve got the sharpest mind. I never ever would want to get in a fight with you ? you can be very dangerous when you want to.

Kakashi

81%
Neji

75%
Rock Lee

75%
Hinata

75%
Iruka

63%
Sasuke

56%
TenTen

56%
Genma

56%
Naruto

50%
Shikamaru

50%  

Seyokume

Friendly Flatterer

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:42 am
No. Stop assuming.
It was MERE COINCIEDNCE that he was the next thing. I was being "blunt" as you call it. If I was being a jerk, I would have said, "Guess you wanted
Genius Boy, oh, and why do you have to be such a b***h?"

STOP READING INTO WHAT IS NOT IN MY TEXT. FOOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:35 pm
Shikalee
No. Stop assuming.
It was MERE COINCIEDNCE that he was the next thing. I was being "blunt" as you call it. If I was being a jerk, I would have said, "Guess you wanted
Genius Boy, oh, and why do you have to be such a b***h?"

STOP READING INTO WHAT IS NOT IN MY TEXT. FOOL.
Assuming, yeah. You said that to me, Voltage, and Liz Biz also. OOPS sorry I have a reason for thinking you ask alot of people.  

Captain Verd

User_1426750

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:07 pm
I don't see how Shikamaru is necessarily the next closest thing to Genma. It didn't show up that way on mine at all.

Genma 81%
Sasuke 81%
Neji 69%
Iruka 56%
Rock Lee 56%
Kakashi 50%
Hinata 44%
TenTen 31%
Shikamaru 25%
Naruto 19%

Why are there so many missing main characters and then you have Genma included? Does he even still exist? You'd think they'd at least have Sakura. Haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:24 pm
I thought it was weird seeing Genma on there the first time I took it. He doesn't even do anything, so... yeah. D:  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:47 pm
Warning- High Voltage
I don't see how Shikamaru is necessarily the next closest thing to Genma. It didn't show up that way on mine at all.

Genma 81%
Sasuke 81%
Neji 69%
Iruka 56%
Rock Lee 56%
Kakashi 50%
Hinata 44%
TenTen 31%
Shikamaru 25%
Naruto 19%

Why are there so many missing main characters and then you have Genma included? Does he even still exist? You'd think they'd at least have Sakura. Haha.
That's because that test is fallicious. :[ Because Genma is nothing like you. I now know that.

I think Genma died... and yeah, Sakura SHOULD be in there. I probably would've gotten her.

Oh, and Captain Verd, Liz has a record of being a Shikatard. He had this really CREEPY, and I mean CREEPY arguement with me. He was like quoting Shikamaru and s**t. I was actually jaaring him in the side, because I unignored him and made truce with him (on my side, anyway). rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:37 am
You scored as Neji.
You’re Neji, the bird in the cage. You carry a label you got when you were born, and there’s no way you could pretend to be something else than what you are. This has made you believe firmly in destiny. You’re a praised genius but deep inside you feel miserable. It’s time someone showed you people can change.

Neji
69%
Shikamaru
63%
Hinata
63%
Iruka
50%
Sasuke
50%
Kakashi
50%
TenTen
50%
Genma
50%
Rock Lee
44%
Naruto
31%

WTF???!!! eek I'm not like Neji...I don't think. Not that there's anything wrong with Neji. I mean, he's pretty cool, but I'm not a guy, I'm not a genius and I don't have a lyk....dark past. So how can I be like him??? confused  

M.C~lightning-edge~

attila the fun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:36 pm
88% SASUKE

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:16 pm
Cool I got 100% Iruka and rock Lee biggrin  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100