Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
FILLERS ARE COMING TO AN END (NEW THEORY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FILLERS?
  POLL.
View Results

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:42 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist
Ok, I have to put my 2 sense in.....

The fillers have been going on since ep 136 (halfway through season 6).

And yes the fillers exist just to let the manga get farther ahead (its on chap 330 now, pleanty of space)

So, they are still making fillers because the manga only comes out 2 times a month (at least it was for a while), and they make money off the manga, not so much on the anime.

So what I have to say is the manga artists need to get off their asses, put out a manga chapter every week instead of every other week, and start with the time skip. After this 3 1/2 seasons of filler, there better damn well not be any more fillers once it gets back on track. Another reason why they might be doing all these bad fillers (if the filllers were decent, i wouldnt be complaining) to try and get ppl to stop WATCHING the anime and start BUYING the manga. I dunno, I could be wrong.

crappy fillers are like that because those assholes cant come up with a good storyline, manga-ka (artists) work their asses off just to give us at least ONE chapter a week, and that's more than fine.

The manga artists ((They really called manga-ka?)) do work really hard, but I mean, naruto is really popular in the states AND japan, so why can't they do manga releases every week, hiring a few more people wouldn't be THAT bad. And the filler's aren't horrible, you get to learn a little more about all the characters, but they get old quickly, after 165 it's just like "Stop now..." sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:49 pm
Well, I have been a faithful Naruto watcher, but even the most hard-core Naruto fan has to put his/her foot down and say "enough is ENOUGH!!"  

Mist-san

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:45 pm
~Kira Hime~
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist

And yes the fillers exist just to let the manga get farther ahead (its on chap 330 now, pleanty of space)

So, they are still making fillers because the manga only comes out 2 times a month (at least it was for a while), and they make money off the manga, not so much on the anime.

So what I have to say is the manga artists need to get off their asses, put out a manga chapter every week instead of every other week, and start with the time skip. After this 3 1/2 seasons of filler, there better damn well not be any more fillers once it gets back on track. Another reason why they might be doing all these bad fillers (if the filllers were decent, i wouldnt be complaining) to try and get ppl to stop WATCHING the anime and start BUYING the manga. I dunno, I could be wrong.

crappy fillers are like that because those assholes cant come up with a good storyline, manga-ka (artists) work their asses off just to give us at least ONE chapter a week, and that's more than fine.

The manga artists ((They really called manga-ka?)) do work really hard, but I mean, naruto is really popular in the states AND japan, so why can't they do manga releases every week, hiring a few more people wouldn't be THAT bad. And the filler's aren't horrible, you get to learn a little more about all the characters, but they get old quickly, after 165 it's just like "Stop now..." sweatdrop

well, apparently the guy in charge of the anime doesnt give a s**t bout it and continues with the fillers  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:52 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Well, I have been a faithful Naruto watcher, but even the most hard-core Naruto fan has to put his/her foot down and say "enough is ENOUGH!!"

I hear you man. Amen to that. I too am a very faithful Naruto fan, but I had enough of the fillers and stopped just a week ago. I guess until the anime comes back, I'll stick only to the manga...  

Honh

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:44 pm
~Kira Hime~
And the filler's aren't horrible, you get to learn a little more about all the characters, but they get old quickly, after 165 it's just like "Stop now..." sweatdrop

Hmmm, wrong. Anything the fillers are showing about the characters technically never happened.....and the stuff they are doing is rediculously retarded....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:48 pm
I say, leave the others pasts for the fan fiction writers and get on with the main story line!!!!  

Mist-san

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:54 am
I dont want to sound like an idiot but did Kishi or the guy in charge of the Anime said that he'll do Time skip and Kakashi Gaiden?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:14 am
>< I really hope the fillers end soon, everyone is tired of them and the manga is quite far ahead now.  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:49 am
~Kira Hime~
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist

That's where shadowninjaofthemist was wrong.
It comes out EVERY week. Besides, I'm sure most of you have no idea how long it takes to draw one page. Hours. I have no idea how he pulls it all off in a week.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:38 pm
Yeah guys >< They work their ******** butts off to come out with not only an anime episode a week but a manga chapter too >< EVERYWEEK!  

churrlo

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:32 pm
Hmmm, I know how long it takes to do manga, My friend does her own ((Not a popular one, just for hher and friends) and it takes her about 3 weeks to get it all ready and nice looking.
Shoulda thought about that...
And they do it in a week because there are more then two people working on it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:42 pm
churrlo
Yeah guys >< They work their ******** butts off to come out with not only an anime episode a week but a manga chapter too >< EVERYWEEK!
They can do it because Kishimoto doesn't draw everything. He does the characters, someone else does backgrounds, someone else does inking, etc.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:05 pm
~Kira Hime~
Hmmm, I know how long it takes to do manga, My friend does her own ((Not a popular one, just for hher and friends) and it takes her about 3 weeks to get it all ready and nice looking.
Shoulda thought about that...
And they do it in a week because there are more then two people working on it.
Depends. Is she experienced? With experience comes speed.

Kishimoto still does all the art. The editors and stuff are more than two people, yeah, but the manga still is drawn by him. The editing really is the easy part.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:07 pm
Captain Verd
churrlo
They can do it because Kishimoto doesn't draw everything. He does the characters, someone else does backgrounds, someone else does inking, etc.
I hate to jump the gun on this, but Kishimoto has NOTHING to do with the anime. Almost nothing.

He drew character sheets to help the artists. Kishimoto does not draw the cells. He has done a few. But not all. The anime is made in South Korea and Kishimoto has been in Japan for quite a while. Though he does travel a bit sometimes.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:07 pm
Oh, I was just talking about like... I guess the "companies" or w/e you will call it >< Not Kishimoto specifically...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff