Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Ninja stamping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want to be stamped as?
  Naruto
  Sasuke
  Sakura
  Kakashi
  Ino
  Shikamaru
  Chouji
  Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:40 pm
Quote:
Churrlo

Naruto

Quote:
Juuyonbi

You have me stumped as well. I kinda wanna say Hinata, but there's that whole immature thing going on. Actually, I think I'm going to say that anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:59 pm
Captain Verd
Quote:
Churrlo

Naruto

Quote:
Juuyonbi

You have me stumped as well. I kinda wanna say Hinata, but there's that whole immature thing going on. Actually, I think I'm going to say that anyway.
Hinata was my first impression as well. For some reason, I felt really uncomfortable expressing it. xd  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:02 pm
Me too. It seems like I'm copping out because of the shy thing. Granted, there are other reasons I'd pick her for him, but still...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:08 pm
Am I really Naruto? blaugh Cool! ^^ And no lies were in that! It's 100% true! ^_^ I wanted to see what everyone else actually thought about me... so I didn't fudge it razz  

churrlo

User_1426750

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:12 am
Quote:
Churrlo

I'm way too tempted to say Naruto, but your mature and cautious qualities sort of throw me off. How about Obito? He has a lot of the same traits, but seemed more laid back and less eccentric.

Quote:
Juuyonbi

The overall feel of the way your application was written is making me agree with Hinata. You sound a bit unsure but modest.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:22 am
Name: Anoel backwards.

Re-stamps only: If this is a re-application, why do you feel you are not the character you were stamped as last time? Also, please list the links where you voted here. ( Have you changed, you didn't go into detail, you just don't feel like you fit with that character )

Likes: Anime, manga, dragons, yaoi, books, faeries, Gaia, my family, my home, my few friends, listening to music
Dislikes: repitive unmusical noises, bad smells, the sight of Really Fat People, people taking my food, rap music, pop music, people telling me to stop pacing, normal people

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "You people never look up!" - Me. Because it shows my dislike of the ordinary masses.

What do you feel is your best quality?: My imagination. I have whole worlds inside my head!
Your worst?: My stubborn pride.

For the following section, please pick one or the other. Even if you show both traits, please pick the one that you feel you are most like, and if possible explain why you think you are more of this way.
Mature or Immature?: Immature
Leader or Follower?: follower
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: optimistic
Impulsive or Cautious: impulsive
Outgoing or Shy: a little of both

What color would you say you are and why?: Purple, because I've always loved it and it's so pretty.

Do you play any instruments? Yes
If you do, which one(s)? Flute, Piccolo

Number one goal in life: to be a novelest, and maybe run a library

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: stop being tired all the time, even with a full nigh's rest!

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: More acceptance.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: One of the background characters. So I could watch from a distance and try not to interfere.
If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: no. Not permanently anyway.

Anything else?: I consider my soul to be in the form of a dragon, unfortunitely my body doesn't comply with that. I also feel I belong in another world.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:20 am
Warning- High Voltage
Quote:
Churrlo

I'm way too tempted to say Naruto, but your mature and cautious qualities sort of throw me off. How about Obito? He has a lot of the same traits, but seemed more laid back and less eccentric.

Quote:
Juuyonbi

The overall feel of the way your application was written is making me agree with Hinata. You sound a bit unsure but modest.

uhh, well, to tell you al the true, the first person I felt identified with was Hinata O_o...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:37 pm
>< I don't know much about Obito... and I could be time skip Naruto xd  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:53 am
churrlo
Am I really Naruto? blaugh Cool! ^^ And no lies were in that! It's 100% true! ^_^ I wanted to see what everyone else actually thought about me... so I didn't fudge it razz
I wish I fudged it. u_u;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:55 am
Warning- High Voltage
Quote:
Churrlo

Quote:
Juuyonbi

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA.
Since when? xd
Obito was a crybaby, total emotional wreck. Everything was about him, and he'd always flip out at Kakashi (similar to Naruto's relationship with Sasuke), except he, unlike Naruto, was way immersed in his Sharingan, and caring for it. Naruto did not nurture the Kyuubi.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:45 am
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Quote:
Churrlo

Quote:
Juuyonbi

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA.
Since when? xd
Obito was a crybaby, total emotional wreck. Everything was about him, and he'd always flip out at Kakashi (similar to Naruto's relationship with Sasuke), except he, unlike Naruto, was way immersed in his Sharingan, and caring for it. Naruto did not nurture the Kyuubi.

yeah, that's right, he depended a lot of his Sharingan, he tought he needed it to be stronger than Kakashi  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:54 am
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Quote:
Churrlo

Quote:
Juuyonbi

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA.
Since when? xd
Actually, he didn't get Sharingan until right before he died.

Also, despite being a crybaby, he cared about the lives of his team mates. That's why he demanded they go back and save Rin. He can be responsible, because even when his team leader and combat superior refused to go back, he went on his own to help her any way he could.  

Captain Verd

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:00 pm
Um... Stamp me please? *dons the cute, begging expression*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:10 pm
Purple dragon lady
Um... Stamp me please? *dons the cute, begging expression*
I'm having a difficult time with yours, mostly because you want acceptance but hate people.

While you wait, you could try rating other people.  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:31 pm
Purple dragon lady
Name: Anoel backwards.

Re-stamps only: If this is a re-application, why do you feel you are not the character you were stamped as last time? Also, please list the links where you voted here. ( Have you changed, you didn't go into detail, you just don't feel like you fit with that character )

Likes: Anime, manga, dragons, yaoi, books, faeries, Gaia, my family, my home, my few friends, listening to music
Dislikes: repitive unmusical noises, bad smells, the sight of Really Fat People, people taking my food, rap music, pop music, people telling me to stop pacing, normal people

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "You people never look up!" - Me. Because it shows my dislike of the ordinary masses.

What do you feel is your best quality?: My imagination. I have whole worlds inside my head!
Your worst?: My stubborn pride.

For the following section, please pick one or the other. Even if you show both traits, please pick the one that you feel you are most like, and if possible explain why you think you are more of this way.
Mature or Immature?: Immature
Leader or Follower?: follower
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: optimistic
Impulsive or Cautious: impulsive
Outgoing or Shy: a little of both

What color would you say you are and why?: Purple, because I've always loved it and it's so pretty.

Do you play any instruments? Yes
If you do, which one(s)? Flute, Piccolo

Number one goal in life: to be a novelest, and maybe run a library

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: stop being tired all the time, even with a full nigh's rest!

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: More acceptance.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: One of the background characters. So I could watch from a distance and try not to interfere.
If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: no. Not permanently anyway.

Anything else?: I consider my soul to be in the form of a dragon, unfortunitely my body doesn't comply with that. I also feel I belong in another world.

Ummm, Ino probably? sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces