Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:10 pm

Kaiya was taken aback when Laliah had no idea who the Kaibas were. Then again, she looked to be the type that did not see much of the outside world, so it was understandable. Maybe it was for the best that she didn't know, but being who she was, she wanted to tell her all about it. he even had the sudden urge to take her o the next famous ball their family went to. It was weird how she kept thinking about this girl, but it couldn't be what she was thinking it may possibly be. It was probably her reacting to how cute this girl was, she never saw anyone as adorable as this girl, that must be it.

Then she heard Nariko say what she said, which caused her to turn to face her. It seemed that his girlfriend knew what she was talking about, she obviously knew who the Kaibas were. Though what she said was what shocked her. This girl was even more reluctant to allow her brother to buy her things, which meant that she had no interest in how much money he had. Hearing that made her like Nariko even more then before. All the other girls wanted her brother for either his looks, or more money for themselves. She smiled to herself, silently approving of Kasujous girlfriend without appearing like a nosy little sister.

Then something peculiar happened. Apparently, they had to keep their names a secret if they wanted to meet her parents. She assumed that Kasujou was dying to meet her parents by how she said it. It was logical too, he was the formal type, always wanting to meet the parents and be liked by them. Nariko seemed quiet the opposite, she seemed to not care what the family thought, she was just going to be herself. Though knowing their parents, they would like her in a heartbeat and ask when they were going to have another daughter.

"I wouldn't mind. I mean, it keeps a secret at least, which is always fun." Kaiya replied, hoping she wasn't interrupting too much.

It was a surprise she felt this way, she could never keep a secret unless she was under supervision. She was an open book if you ever met one. There was no problem sharing things with people. Once she mustered courage, it was hard to even keep a crush a secret. She would either blurt it out, or give it away with her actions. Nariko on the other hand, seemed to enjoy keeping secrets, so this would be just another game for her. That way, she could possibly see her boyfriend even more, but still have a secret up her sleeve.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:24 pm
Kasujou reached accross the table and took Nariko's hand in his, massaging her knuckle gently with his thumb. "But, I like spending my money on something worthwhile..." he protested softly. He wasn't really trying to flirt with her; it was just how he felt. Nariko was worth everything to him. Even if he had to keep his last name a secret, he didn't mind.

He was about to agree to what she said, but Kaiya opened her mouth and answered for him before he could choose his words.

He didn't even bother wondering why he had to keep it a secret. He knew that it would be either because of the love between his uncles or that it was because he had money and Nariko's parent's did not. Maybe they'd feel inferior to his family? He didn't want that to happen either. Nariko was his equal, not someone lesser than he.

An estatic grin was present in his voice when he did speak, and he couldn't help himself from fidgeting at the idea of meeting them. Finally! He'd been looking forward to this ever since they'd started going steady. He truly felt that he wanted to mary Nariko. "I can't wait, Princess. I hope they like me though..." He chuckled. Most parents adored him, but he wasn't sure if it was because he was rich or if it was because he was brought up well. He'd find out!  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:29 pm
Laliah didn't understand a single thing that was going on. She elbowed Nariko gently. "Nari! Why can't mum and dad know?" She hadn't overheard them talking about the Kaibas. She didn't even know that they were rich. "What's going on? Are they yukaza or something? Is that why you don't want Kasujou to buy you things?"

Her fingers tightened slightly on the tablecloth as she whispered a bit obviously in Nariko's ear. She knew that the others were watching her, but it was better than just yelling 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!' in their faces. No, although this wasn't that subtle, at least they didn't know what she was saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:17 pm

Nariko smiled as he took her hand. It tingled a little when he began to stroke it softly. He was just so sweet to her, she couldn't help but melt in secrecy. Though it made her feel loved, she still detested him buying her things. The only thing she ever really accepted was the necklace he gave her. Even though him calling her princess made her twitch a little, she kept it to herself. This was just not the moment to debate how she hated lame pet names like that, he was just being too sweet.

"I know...but it makes me uncomfortable. I mean..I hate to feel as if I'm a gold digger or something." she said, giving his hand a soft squeeze.

Then Laliah came up to her table and was whispering things in her ear. Her face fell when she was hearing the stuff her sister seemed to be pulling out of her a**. There was talk about gangs and all that, it shocked her how her sisters mind worked.

"What, no hes not apart of a gang! He's just rich because the Kaibas are people who make gaming technology for duel monsters and other games up there. Their father is the brother of CEO Seto Kaiba." she explained.

Her sister always got the strangest ideas about her life. Sometimes it seemed that she thought of things more then she should. It was funny to listen too, and now Kaiya and Kasujou heard what her sister was thinking. Their reactions would be hilarious to see. While they talked for a bit, she pulled out her cellphone and began to call her dad for him to pick them up.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:22 pm
"How could you possibly be a gold digger when I'm th eone who is off...offering you... ..." he trailed off at the sudden whispering of Nariko's sister. She seemed a little excited, but not in a very good way.

He bit his lips and pressed his eyebrows together when he heard his girlfriend's response "Am I that scary?" Kasujou asked the sister, realizing that they hadn't really spoken much to the other. Was she afraid of him? Or was it because Nariko seemed to have a rebellious streak that she thought maybe Nariko had gotten involved with the wrong people.

He had to bring his hand up above his lips to hide that he was trying desperately not to laugh at the idea of him being in a gang. He saw that Nariko was using her cell phone, but assumed that it was for transportation because they'd finished eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:29 pm

Kaiya looked surprised as she heard what Laliah thought they were. She seemed to take things really out of perspective, probably thinking her sister was more wild then she really was. It was obvious that Narikos family was the more sheltered type, leaving their children sheltered as well. This at least applied to one of their children. Though her and her brothers lives could be a little sheltered as well, it was hard when your uncles were gay, so their parents were more open. So even though they were raised like porcelain dolls, they knew a thing or two about life. Though somethings about the street were unknown to them, Kaiya knew how to have fun out and about the city.

Even though Laliah was sheltered, it made her more adorable. Listening to her made Kaiyas cheeks turn red slightly. This girl was unbelievable, she was a perfect little girl of innocence. Her whole being made Kaiya want to grab her and smother her. She had never met a girl as special as her, there was something there she couldn't explain. Her chest grew tight as she looked at Laliah more, this could not be what she was thinking it might be. Then, she let something come out that seemed to be something more then she meant for it to be.

"Your very cute Laliah." she said softly.

The thing about it was, her voice was deeper. Her voice sounded almost butch and manly, like a boy saying something to their girlfriends. Though it still sounded feminine, something about it sent a spark of flirtation. Even though apart of her caught the hint of flirtation, she still gazed at Laliah coolly.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm
"W...well, no, but I just wasn't sure..." Laliah answered the male, turning quickly to the street so he wouldn't see her embarassment at the question.

Her attention turned to Kaiya next to her when she spoke. The Mouto girl's first reaction was the will to ask, "ME?!" but stopped herself, knowing it would be especially silly since Kaiya had even been so thoughtful as to include her name in the sentance.

Hearing it from the other woman made her heart skip a beat temporarilly. Although she tried to convince herself that Kaiya meant it in a platonic sense, she found herself, oddly enough, desperately wanting her to think she was cute in an entirely non-platonic manner. Her eyes gazed softly at Kaiya's lips before snapping back to the street. "Thank-you..." she managed. Her cheeks started warming, so she shut her eyes, hoping that would make the blush go away. Had Kaiya noticed her? Why was she even feeling this way to the other girl? She couldn't be a lesbian! She simply couldn't!

'And you look soooo cooooooool!' Laliah whined mentally to the other. Any time she had ever tried to say something as nice as that, she'd always manage to feel like a goofball. She had something she thought she could say, but she wasn't sure if she could pull it off. Finally, when it seemed like the moment had almost already passed by, she parted her lips, wet them, and whispered softly to her shoes, "I think you're cute too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:52 pm

Kaiya smiled as she watched all of Laliahs adorable expressions, there was more then one showing in her reaction. She felt strange being so butch all of a sudden, but she enjoyed it. Though she began to blush as Laliah replied that she thought she was cute as well. She looked at her brother, smiling, both of the girls seemed to be wonderful people. Though there seemed to be something fishy about what the parents sounded like, but hopefully after meeting them they would be able to hang out with the Moutos more.

"She seems really nice..and your girlfriends great too." she said smiling.

She turned back to Laliah smiling, she was just so adorable. It was almost tempting to just eat her up. They stood at the curb as they waited to be picked up. After awhile she didn't felt like standing anymore, so she took a seat on the curb of the side walk. Taking a look back up to Laliah, silently asking her if she wanted to join her in sitting.

"Well..I'm glad I made a good impression then." she replied.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:07 pm

Nariko shut her phone after having a conversation with her father. She smiled at Kasujou and took a hold of his hand and gently began to swing their arms back and forth. They looked like a strange pair from how different their clothes were. Some people passing by turned to stare at the strange girl wearing all these peculiar clothes. When she caught their gaze, she just stuck her tongue out playfully, popping her leg up slightly. Once the attention was given, she would show off how little she cared what they thought. People like that always hit a nerve and were asking to get a reaction.

"Anyway, my father is on his way to pick us up. Then you can meet him and then meet mom. After that, maybe we can head out and do something at night. And if you wouldn't mind sharing a room with your sister, you may be able to spend the night so you dont have to go home so late." she explained.

She knew already that Kasujou would not be aloud to spend the night unless they did something like that. Plus, being in with his sister may make her less paranoid. Though she would still find a way to sneak to him and end up making out with him. Those thoughts started to get her thinking of dirtier thoughts, so she tried to snap herself out of it, though it was getting hard.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:02 pm
"I'd like that very much," Kasujou managed, his mind running rampant. He'd been out late with Nariko before, but it'd be different to be sleeping in a room knowing that on the other side of the screen* lay his girlfriend, sexy and waiting. He'd be able to hear every sound that she made as she slept...every wrinkle of the sheets... That would be beyond difficult...

But the good thing would be that as soon as he woke up in the morning, he'd see her shining energetic face. His sister seemed to get along with Nariko and Laliah... He doubted that she'd have a problem with it... Now he just had to worry about the parents being okay with it.

He looked in her eyes and saw something there: it looked a bit like longing... Oh, how well he knew that feeling! Too well... Knowing that others were watching but not caring, he slid his hand behind her neck under her hair and bent down to give her a quick, sweet smooch. He didn't want to start a makeout session with her in front of his little sister, but he saw no problem with kissing her.

*He imagines a screen because it's thinner than a whole wall.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:05 pm
Laliah turned and sat down next to Kaiya, accidentally sitting a bit closer to her than she'd intended. Afraid that she was invading her personal space, she slid back down the bench a little bit. "Sorry," she murmered, "my mistake..." Her hands found her knees and formed a triangle with her body. Suddenly, she didn't know what to do with them. They were just... in the way. Maybe if she didn't have arms, life would be easier...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:31 pm

Nariko saw him looking back at her, sharing the same glance she did. This must have meant that apart of him wanted the same thing she did. She was getting closer to convinicing him to not be afraid of it. Then she imagined him with her in bed, oh that would be something amazing. It would never happen at her house, unless her parents were not in the house. That seemed the best time to do it, that or she would get a room in a hotel with him. Being in a fancy hotel room with Kasujou was something she would be willing to let him buy. She would love to see the part of Japan he lived in.

Then she felt his hand sliding up her neck. She leaned her head back into his touch, her neck flowing with his hand. The moan in her throat was silent, but it could be felt through her neck to Kasus fingers. Her eyes opened as she smiled at him. It was true that she was a very seductive person, she liked to be sexy for her boyfriend though normally she was not a temptress. It was all only for show to pleasure her boyfriend. Not to mention the need to have him in every way made her want to be more like this.

She kissed him passionately once their lips met. It was a silent kiss however, she didn't want to make a huge scene in front of their little sisters. Though she was fine with being comfortable in public, she didn't want to make a huge scene like this, the others didn't want to see their siblings sucking face. She already planned that when they were out at night and their sisters were hanging with one another, she would make their kisses and touches more intimate in private. For now, she just gave him a satisfying open mouth kiss before pulling away leaving their noses still touching as she grinned with her eyes.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:41 pm

Kaiya smiled as she sat down beside her. Though she moved slightly away and apologized. At first she was was taken aback, then she just smiled shaking her head softly. This girl beside her was so innocent that she could not deny how much she was liking her. Instead of staying apart, she just inched closer to her, brushing her hand against hers.

"It's alright, I'm not the type to have an issue on personal space. Mom and dad smothered me too much..not to mention my uncle Seto." she said with a grin.

Her parents were some of the most gentle people she had ever known. Their parents always loved them, smothering them with kisses, hugs and love. Plus she always felt that her uncle and her had a close relationship, she knew it was because she reminded Seto of his little brother. She didn't mind this though, it was like seeing his brother growing up again. But Seto loved her brother just as much, he just seemed to get a look in his eyes when he saw her. Their family was really close, they visited often and would usually invite them to dinner. Seto and fer father only grew closer after they grew up and they were always there to watch them. Those two were more then uncles, to her it was like having three fathers.

"So, whats your favorite school subject?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:13 pm
Laliah laughed lightly with Kaiya at her words, knowing how common that was for parents to do that. She didn't have any uncles, but she wished that she did. "I like chorus," she nodded, "and I also like math. What about you?"

After the way Nariko returned the kiss, Kasujou was reluctant to stop. He couldn't wait until he and his girlfriend went out again--this time without the siblings, hopefully. They weren't watching them, but it'd still be a little awkward for right now. "How far from here is your home?" he asked, "You know that I live in Tokyo--but it's a big city."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:59 pm

Nariko smiled, now simply holding his hand as he talked to her.

"Not far really, dads on his way to pick us up now. He should be here in a few minutes. My dads cool, it's my mom thats the problem. The only thing wrong with dad is hes too content, he will go with what mom says." she explained.

Her father was way more lenient then her mother, but her father would side with Anzu to avoid an argument. So sometimes she got into fights with him as well. Though all and all she was a daddy's girl, also because she was not too fond of her mother. Her father would probably love Kasujou, he always hoped his daughter would find a good man to take care of her.

Kaiya looked up as she thought of her classes. She didn't have choir, but she did have math and she was not fond of it.

"Well...I'm not really into math, but I think Im good at it. Cause my dad is a tech nerd like me, so we learn those things quickly. I suppose my favorite is...english. Art and government are cool too." she replied smiling.

She was so intuned with talking to Laliah that she didn't even notice her brother going at it with Nariko. Though she wouldn't have minded either way. She was glad that her brother got to spend time with his girlfriend. That would also give her time to get to know Laliah, it made her hope that they would get the chance to go out alone someday.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff