Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DataHenge ) The Information Archives (
Infodump -- should read ALL POSTS! Pleeease read! ^o^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:30 pm
Be well, Nil. ^^ I get that feeling from Them, but you may not. The world works weird.

Hmm.. Feeling selective holiness on account of who Calls you.. there's a new theory to work on..

Rakei
I would, like to read it all, but I don't have time... right now.

I went to this, well gothic-ish white room with a huge glowing mass that seemed to move, I figured after awhile what it might be... the All kinda, atleast thats what I felt when I touched it... Yeah kinda stupid I guess, since for all I couldv'e know it could have fried me.
But it felt elastic on the surface for a second it burned at froze me and then I placed both hands on it and they slipped into it it felt warm in a pleasant way and It glowed brighter than the sun and I felt everything or that was the feeling I got, I felt the worlds, the airs/emptyspace, the suns, the oceans and then I let go since I felt a little "split" up... gonk

Er. o.o;;

I've never had that reaction to it before. I've gotten fairly good advice on my path from the Whole, but I haven't actually gotten that.. but it may just be because my spirit works differently than most people's do.

Do you think you could kind of.. get yourself together, and form yourself into a shape? Maybe that will clear up the "split up" feeling..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:19 pm
Select holiness? Who knows. Maybe. Hmm, now I have to go seek out Cromm Cruiach. he ws a particularly nasty Celtic god of death who demanded daily sacrifice, and see if he seems holy to me.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Rakei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:49 am
Kzvra
Be well, Nil. ^^ I get that feeling from Them, but you may not. The world works weird.

Hmm.. Feeling selective holiness on account of who Calls you.. there's a new theory to work on..

Rakei
I would, like to read it all, but I don't have time... right now.

I went to this, well gothic-ish white room with a huge glowing mass that seemed to move, I figured after awhile what it might be... the All kinda, atleast thats what I felt when I touched it... Yeah kinda stupid I guess, since for all I couldv'e know it could have fried me.
But it felt elastic on the surface for a second it burned at froze me and then I placed both hands on it and they slipped into it it felt warm in a pleasant way and It glowed brighter than the sun and I felt everything or that was the feeling I got, I felt the worlds, the airs/emptyspace, the suns, the oceans and then I let go since I felt a little "split" up... gonk

Er. o.o;;

I've never had that reaction to it before. I've gotten fairly good advice on my path from the Whole, but I haven't actually gotten that.. but it may just be because my spirit works differently than most people's do.

Do you think you could kind of.. get yourself together, and form yourself into a shape? Maybe that will clear up the "split up" feeling..

I never tried talking to him/her/it, perhaps I should try next time, it was just too overwheming at the time to think, everything was just flashes of natrual things, grass(in other colors too, saw some red grass) clouds, suns, trees, living creatures wandering around, cities(one in particular popped up, looked kind of like an ancient egyptian city) and such.

I don't know why I ended up in the white room, I was kind of just searching someone with knowledge of all (I kind of think that's the first mistake, the Whole/All must have knowledge of the all) and I just zoomed through a swirling mass of nothing in particular and stood in the softly glowing room, I had no particular mass so I guess I had no anchor when I touched the mass and it did show me all, but I couldn't quite keep it together and started loosing myself at everyplace that flashed before me.

I gotta go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:38 pm
Rakei
I never tried talking to him/her/it, perhaps I should try next time, it was just too overwheming at the time to think, everything was just flashes of natrual things, grass(in other colors too, saw some red grass) clouds, suns, trees, living creatures wandering around, cities(one in particular popped up, looked kind of like an ancient egyptian city) and such.

I don't know why I ended up in the white room, I was kind of just searching someone with knowledge of all (I kind of think that's the first mistake, the Whole/All must have knowledge of the all) and I just zoomed through a swirling mass of nothing in particular and stood in the softly glowing room, I had no particular mass so I guess I had no anchor when I touched the mass and it did show me all, but I couldn't quite keep it together and started loosing myself at everyplace that flashed before me.

I gotta go.

Hm, well, the glowy white room thing is similar to what I experience when I hang out in the Whole.. plane/place, only I see it more as a bubble of glowy whitey stuff. I also have new information that may be relevant to you, and is probably relevant to the rest of the original post as well:

1. There are different "divides", or a multiverse cluster, that usually number over 200 planets. The divides aren't actually meant to be in contact with each other. At all. That's why there's barriers, and it's quite true that it's literally impossible to leave the divide you were created in unless you dissolve the tether that connects you to it (it isn't easy for most people). There are bands of inter-divide Wanderers that aren't really supposed to exist but do anyways.

Side-note: our divide is called "Lavoi", and we're surrounded by several others, including Skoveskanon, Savosa, and quite a few others.

2. If you wanted "everything", and that was picked up (it might have been), chances are you may have gotten flashes of other divides which may have caused that feeling, as the divides aren't really supposed to have contact with one another.

Further information: The Firmaments are the Firmaments of Lavoi only, and chances are just about everything else you know of is that way as well. And not all of the divides have Firmaments, or they don't call them that. In this book I stole from, then copied and returned to some inter-divide Wanderers (yes, I can read mentally, but it's not as easy as talking), Skoveskanon actually operates by a nonsentient (but still.. entaic? Entity?) congregation of power- and world-spirits called a chilven.

I like to update as I learn more. So.  

Archangel Calyphrael

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:08 pm
*Poke of Relevant Currency*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:26 pm
Jameta

:: Blink :: .. Eh?  

Archangel Calyphrael

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:42 pm
Kzvra
Jameta

:: Blink :: .. Eh?
I didn't want the thread to be mashed by the Library aisles, so I poked it. Think it like bumping, but with a purpose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:01 pm
Well, half a year has gone by since the last post, but I only found out this thread now. What can I say, I want to learn how to do EVERYTHING. If someone even notices that I posted in here.... crying

There are a few ideas that went 'ding' to me, but it wasn't about the names...

1) the idea that people are followed by guardians that are like creatures. LIke how you said Cass was followed by a wolf or something? Yeah, that thing. It struck me how similar totem magic is to this concept. I may or may not have a totem animal that is either a fox or a bear, so....uh.

2) When I saw Invis the name, the fox man, right? I completely bursted out in my mind, 'That has GOT to be me. Absolutely. No doubt.' I didn't recognize the name, but some kinda fox-fanatic alert just screamed out there.

3) I heard you can find out about past life stuff through this kind of hypnotism. I haven't tried, but I wanna find out. Bad.

And also, I really wanna learn how to 'talk' to these people in my mind. And I'm not too sure how (even though I did read everything here). Also really important is that I'm the depressed pessimistic sad person. But don't get me wrong, I can get scary if things don't go my way. Anyway, the real problem is that I have a scary imagination and many random voices 'talk' to me each night (most of which are scary). I'm pretty sure it's just my imagination, but...This has made me very paranoic. If I try to 'talk' to the deities in the back of my mind or something, I'm likely to assume that it was only my imagination, that I just made it up somehow. So I'd really want some verification that it's not just my imagination (which is very powerful).

Last of all, I don't really know any spiritual/magick techniques. I can meditate, blank out and stare into space, and concentrate hard on stuff, though...  

Kuroyue

ILuvEire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:18 pm
Hello! When I read Savosa, I think my heart skipped a beat...I felt like when you go on a really really long trip and when you get home, and everything just feels right...and that homey smell...

And now that its over (it lasted like 5 minutes) my heart hurt...not like a heart atttack, but like when someone close to you dies. And everything feels empty...

So could I have been a person in Savosa in a past life? Can that happen!? Well I'm off to the Tuatha de Dadann!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:42 pm
well, i am going hysteric, which normally only happens when something to do with seran is unlocked or present. i need answers! i swear, i am freaking out right now, i can't breath properly, my side hurts, and i am ignoring everything but the headache i am having!  

twilight insanity

DataHenge ) The Information Archives (

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces