Sasuke
  Sakura
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:49 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:09 pm
i like ham
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?goxoxnopox  

puzzleman

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:29 pm
.[CrimsonLightning].
I don't read much fanfiction, but I can just tell from people that there is one pairing that pisses me off so much I want to yell: "GAARA AND ROCK LEE AS A COUPLE??? WTF???"
Yes, that yaoi pairing annoys the hell out of me. If one is going to write a fanfiction, make the characters more realistic.
I really despise that couple. Ever notice that people pair enemies together? Gaara wants to kill rock lee. Shikamaruxtemari. They had to face each other in the finals. Sasukexnaruto They hate each other. Etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:46 pm

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

bump  

attila the fun

Sasukes_Little_Secret

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:36 pm
I read one where both Sasuke and Itachi raped Neji at seperate times.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:09 pm
I love all the yaoi-bashing going on in this thread. WRITING ABOUT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS IN GAY RELATIONSHIPS OFFENDS ME. scream Maybe relax a little, and realise that writing characters with no actual sexual orientation as gay isn't a problem, as long as they're kept in character.

Now excuse me, I'm off to read some hot hot Sakura/Ino fanfiction. heart  

mofoslotmachine

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:14 pm
mofoslotmachine
I love all the yaoi-bashing going on in this thread. WRITING ABOUT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS IN GAY RELATIONSHIPS OFFENDS ME. scream Maybe relax a little, and realise that writing characters with no actual sexual orientation as gay isn't a problem, as long as they're kept in character.

Now excuse me, I'm off to read some hot hot Sakura/Ino fanfiction. heart

Everyone who hates yaoi is secretly gay, just like everyone who thinks Gai is ugly secretly wants to be boned by him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:47 pm
Sasukes_Little_Secret
I read one where both Sasuke and Itachi raped Neji at seperate times.

My first feeling was gonk , but now I'm strangely curious about it.
xp

In the fanfics that I've read, I think that Sakura gets the short end of the stick most times. I didn't like her before the time skip, but I respect her now. I like yaoi and yuri fanfics that doesn't go too OC. I think I read a NaruSasu one where it had Sasuke giggling at one point. confused I hate the ItaSasu pairings. Ewww, using the sharingan to rape your little brother with some bondage and masochism thrown into the mix. Nice. mad I don't like or respect Itachi at all, but I don't think he's that screwed up to do something like that to Sasuke.  

Super-Frog Saves Tokyo

[ juice ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:48 am
I think Kakashi, then Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:16 am
Friendstar
.[CrimsonLightning].
I don't read much fanfiction, but I can just tell from people that there is one pairing that pisses me off so much I want to yell: "GAARA AND ROCK LEE AS A COUPLE??? WTF???"
Yes, that yaoi pairing annoys the hell out of me. If one is going to write a fanfiction, make the characters more realistic.
I really despise that couple. Ever notice that people pair enemies together? Gaara wants to kill rock lee. Shikamaruxtemari. They had to face each other in the finals. Sasukexnaruto They hate each other. Etc.

Gaara doesn't want to kill Lee. They've had their forgive-and-forget moment. And I've seen very well-written fic for the couple amongst metric tons of badfic

While I have known people to claim they knew Temari and Shikamaru were perfect for each other since their fight, I think this has more to do with their later interaction.

Sasuke and Naruto... don't hate each other confused

Anyway, I think the most fandom-raped characters are the females in the central generation. If not them, Naruto (either uberly hyper or uberly depressed), Lee (same dice, plus an inclination towards stalking), Kakashi (pervert, *****, overly emotional), Gai (no depth, no nothing) or Iruka (goes through menopause in every other fic). Actually, the Quiet Ones tend to get it pretty hard up the butt often too...  

Princess Dustbunny

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:19 am
@ mofo: Itachi COULD be gay. Shikamaru isn't. So they wouldn't be having hawt sexing if they were IN character.

Kthx. >_>;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:03 am
Shikalee
@ mofo: Itachi COULD be gay. Shikamaru isn't. So they wouldn't be having hawt sexing if they were IN character.

Kthx. >_>;
First of all, DID I MISS ALL THE YAOI BASHING?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?! because I needed a good laugh.

Secondly, I agree with you, Shikalee. I think if you can keep someone like Iruka being boned by Mizuki in character, then kudos to you. But when people write fanfiction that's just a bunch of gay sex between Gai and Leader, I doubt you'll be able to keep them in character. WHY?! Because when do characters like Gai and Leader ever suggest they're gay and re-he-heally wanna get some action?

Besides my head, I mean, but Gai likes Tenten in there too.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:06 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Kthx. >_>;
First of all, DID I MISS ALL THE YAOI BASHING?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?! because I needed a good laugh.

Secondly, I agree with you, Shikalee. I think if you can keep someone like Iruka being boned by Mizuki in character, then kudos to you. But when people write fanfiction that's just a bunch of gay sex between Gai and Leader, I doubt you'll be able to keep them in character. WHY?! Because when do characters like Gai and Leader ever suggest they're gay and re-he-heally wanna get some action?

Besides my head, I mean, but Gai likes Tenten in there too.
I missed it too. I think people assumed.

Yeah. They aren't in character. I mean, this yaoi I came across a while ago is my example because it was SO wildly absurd. Shikamaru was minding his own business. Itachi SUDDENLY pops out of NOWHERE and well... DX You know the gig. Covers his mouth so he can't scream, drags him into a dark place... u_u; Itachi wouldn't just RANDOMLY rape someone, especially not... *shudder*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:09 am
AJKSIKSAJDFJSETGJDRBG I HATE THAT. I read one where Naruto turned into mating season Kyuubi and raped Itachi, who did nothing.

Itachi.

Did nothing. It was so bad.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:12 am
Captain Verd
AJKSIKSAJDFJSETGJDRBG I HATE THAT. I read one where Naruto turned into mating season Kyuubi and raped Itachi, who did nothing.

Itachi.

Did nothing. It was so bad.
WTF.

STOOPID.

Heh, I will say, despite the ridiculous plot, I actually liked the art in that one. u_u; I still say Itachi, if he was going to rape anyone, it would be like, Sasuke. Or some hot chick like... Tsunade? *shrug* I donno. He just wouldn't go, "OMG LOOK SHIKAMARU'S DOING NOTHING!! *YOINK*"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff