Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:01 pm
Ben poured a bit more from a bottle into his cup and chugged it, feeling the first buzz of alcohol on the brain. Setting the cup down slightly less gently than usual, he turned to Domino and said, "Welcome to our game, Miss Domino. But, I warn you... this will be no easy match..."
Jack snorted in his sleep almost in response.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:16 pm
((Sorry everyone, I've been a bit busy with a current Gaian event that envolves water and ballons and pumping.))

Sherwood smiled and took another gulp, "Less talk'n....more drink'n!"  

Inactive Man

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:23 pm
Ben grabbed another bottle. "Bottoms up." And he chugged it in three breaths.

((Oh? What team are you on? GO AEKEA!!! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:07 pm
((I'm on....well was on team Durem. Oh, you didn't hear? WE WON. twisted Anyways, sorry I've been gone for so long. I've had some computer malfunctions and it's been a pain in the dareiere.))

Sherwood took another gulp of his drink and looked towards the newest guest of the Inn: The attractive bunny. "So, where have you traveled from? Oh, and why are you out all the way out here?"  

Inactive Man

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:04 pm
((Hello? This thread should not die so soon! It's just getting warmed up!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:09 pm
Sherwood WindBlazer
((Hello? This thread should not die so soon! It's just getting warmed up!))

(( I was waiting for Sweet Catfleya to reply... sweatdrop ))  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:39 pm
((And I as well. Where is she?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:37 am
(( I don't know... I think she disappeared. *sighs and hits head on desk* ))  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:35 pm
((Ahhh....don't worry! *pats Foxx's back* Drink up and post. She'll return. One or two posts after us.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:08 pm
((I'm gonna take a wild guess that this thread is kinda ... dead... It was fun whilst it lasted, and it gave me plenty of inspiration for future story lines. It's cool. If ya ever want to start yet another RP with me, just ask. ^^ Well, until March, that is. After that, I'll be in the Navy and kinda really busy for a long time. ))  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:53 pm
((Nah, it isn't dead........ok........maybe it is.......))

~Sigh~

Dear Readers,

Well, another thread is dead I'm afraid to say. If anyone wants to bring it back, just ask. But, by-and-by, I think I'll be making another RP with Foxx here.

~Sherwood

PS: I wouldn't mind it so much if people didn't let it die! crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:41 pm
Zylo walked through the forest and looked around for a suitable campsite when he spotted a light in the distance. When he approached he saw a sign and noticed the building as an inn. He shrugged his shoulders, pulled up the hood of his cloak and entered.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:15 pm
(( Hes was just spying! XD AND THIS WILL COME Back to life!))

Fyren followed Zylo closley behind, waitng for his gaurd to go down. When it finaly faded, Zylo had walked into a hotel, one that Fyren had never seen before. "s**t" the wolf thought, he was supposed to meet his friend here an while ago but never knew were tihs place was but gladly, now he did. He jumped down from the tree and headed inside.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:08 pm
Zylo moved up to the bar placing down a gold coin. "I need a room, this should cover it for about three days." He said. He looked around at the other patrons and smiled under the shadowsof huis hood. Maybe he'd stay for a while.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:08 pm
A snowleopard walked slowly towards Zylo, standing behind him patiently but her eyes were one fire. She had noticed Fyren walk in, who she had been waiting for for 45 mins.

Fyren instantly saw his friend but he could tell she was blazing with anger. he lowered his ears and sat down, waiting for her to finish.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff