Ino
  Hinata
  Kiba
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:10 am
Norua
oh yay! I got some of them right! whee

but one question! How come TenTen is K? I guessed she would be E, because she's more of a minor genin and doesn't get as much attention as others. You know, so maybe she didn't expect people to be talking to her. Was it because she seems positive?

The reason I wasn't completely confident on Chouji was because after process of elimination, that was the only answer I had left. sweatdrop And it seemed to fit chouji okay, but not perfect. I mean, he seems pretty calm and laid back. But I think you answer is more logical. 3nodding So im not complaining.

I actually worked on my quiz a little more. I have ten questions so far. I think I want at least 16. >3> I'm going to make sure the end result piccies are nice and spiffy.
Tenten is a booger of confidence a lot of the time, blind to the difficulties ahead of her. Overly confident, she got her a** kicked by Temari. It's safe to say she's grown out of that... This test would require a date on it. She doesn't pay attention, but she also is pretty wound up in her own capabilities. Wrapped up in a team with two amazing people; Neji and Lee, she feels a slight need to over compensate.

Yeah... really depends on Chouji's mood.

Hurry up! I want to see if I can get someone other than Shikamaru! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:06 am
Booger of condidence? xd

*shakes leg like a doggy*  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:17 pm
Shikalee
Tenten is a booger of confidence a lot of the time, blind to the difficulties ahead of her. Overly confident, she got her a** kicked by Temari. It's safe to say she's grown out of that... This test would require a date on it. She doesn't pay attention, but she also is pretty wound up in her own capabilities. Wrapped up in a team with two amazing people; Neji and Lee, she feels a slight need to over compensate.

Yeah... really depends on Chouji's mood.

Hurry up! I want to see if I can get someone other than Shikamaru! xd

you won't shikalee, you won't. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:49 am
twisted  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:25 pm
raaawr, its all done. now i just need to load it up onto a quizzy place. >3> probably quizilla. It's got 11 results, 18 questions, and nice pictures, i just hope its enough. >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:14 pm
YAY! biggrin I can't wait ^^  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:56 pm
Post a link.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:00 pm
Shikalee
Post a link.
Did you ever start making yours?  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:10 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Post a link.
Are you saying I can't take her test because I haven't made mine?

I can't find a site elaborate enough for me to make a quiz realistic. Therefore, I will probably have to script my own quiz. Unless someone can find a site where elaborate quizzes can be made.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:20 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Post a link.

I can't find a site elaborate enough for me to make a quiz realistic. Therefore, I will probably have to script my own quiz. Unless someone can find a site where elaborate quizzes can be made.
Someone's jumpy today. I asked because I was curious.

Quizfarm would be your most reliable, I think. Scripting your own quiz would be kind of excessive. Why don't you just pick a small group of characters, like the jounin?  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:22 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Post a link.

Someone's jumpy today. I asked because I was curious.

Quizfarm would be your most reliable, I think. Scripting your own quiz would be kind of excessive. Why don't you just pick a small group of characters, like the jounin?
Was Quiz farm not the website which provided 8 results?

Because a smaller group makes the result less realistic. I'm looking for putting in most, if not ALL of the characters. It's only excessive if you suck at scripting.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:29 pm
Quiz farm is the one that hosts the first Naruto quiz I posted here.

It doesn't matter how good you are at scripting. It would be much easier to just focus on a certain group with a pre-existing format. If you're going for just rookies, the group is smaller. All of the characters would be difficult anyways. Raidou? Genma? Yuugao? How would you fit them in?  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:36 pm
Captain Verd

It doesn't matter how good you are at scripting. It would be much easier to just focus on a certain group with a pre-existing format. If you're going for just rookies, the group is smaller. All of the characters would be difficult anyways. Raidou? Genma? Yuugao? How would you fit them in?
Yeah, I don't think that one would work so much.

Raidou and Genma but not Yuugao so much. Yuugao appears maybe twice; the most in the anime, and this quiz would be based off of the manga. I think it's not only ridiculous that you know all the characters, but that you think I'd add someone who has probably less than 10 lines. You'd be surprised how much information the Character books, and notes I've collected over the years, have. Enough to make a simple quiz.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Raidou and Genma but not Yuugao so much. Yuugao appears maybe twice; the most in the anime, and this quiz would be based off of the manga. I think it's not only ridiculous that you know all the characters, but that you think I'd add someone who has probably less than 10 lines. You'd be surprised how much information the Character books, and notes I've collected over the years, have. Enough to make a simple quiz.
You said you wanted all the characters, I was just asking. As I've told you before, I have an excellent memory, which is how I know most of the characters names. I don't know all of them though.

Besides, how is it ridiculous that I would know alot of names, but not ririduclous that you've collected character sheets and notes? sweatdrop  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:44 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

You said you wanted all the characters, I was just asking. As I've told you before, I have an excellent memory, which is how I know most of the characters names. I don't know all of them though.

Besides, how is it ridiculous that I would know alot of names, but not ririduclous that you've collected character sheets and notes? sweatdrop
"IF NOT, all." Meaning, chances are, probably MOST, not ALL.
Yeah, everyone these days is a genius. You all need to stop flattering yourselves. rolleyes A lot of people have good memory. Not everyone uses it to memorize anime crap.

It's ridiculous that you claim not to be obsessive, yet you do know all this, you do surround HOURS of your day with Naruto with art, this guild, and probably other things we don't know about. What make me DIFFERENT from you is that I didn't DENY it. Because THAT would be RIDICULOUS...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff