Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight and New Moon
  Yay!
View Results

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:06 pm
lol, my imagination tells me none. lol. Ya...i didn't know about this guild at the time, and hadn't ever been to her website before (I didnt' go to her website until like after new moon) so i didn't know about lexicon or anything...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:07 pm
myspace group! Thats what i've been meaning to do. I wanna find them! haha, but i only go on myspace for a quick check and then run off to gaia. lol.  

sportgirl3192

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:10 pm
I haven't been to the group in a while, but last time there was roleplaying going on in the chatbox...

And let's just say Alice and Jasper were quite, quite amusing.
Had me laughing for a while there, haha...I giggle just thinking about it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:11 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
I haven't been to the group in a while, but last time there was roleplaying going on in the chatbox...

And let's just say Alice and Jasper were quite, quite amusing.
Had me laughing for a while there, haha...I giggle just thinking about it.

omg, that is diffently a must do tomorrow, if i remember. Well i'm off to bed! see u guys tomorrow!  

sportgirl3192

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:14 pm
Bye!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:45 am
lets see since i'm re reading twilight again...of course...it will probably take longer then usually come i'm reading EPOV of twilight (fan fic) also, haha.  

sportgirl3192

hey774

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:55 am
I finished Twilight in about 3 days. New Moon took me about 5, but I had a lot of school and homework to do in the time period I was reading it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:09 am
I read it in a day in a half, mostly during school. I'd finish all my assignments in a hurry so that i could keep reading whee  

proof_of_life

Fashionable Citizen

6,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Survivor 150

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:24 pm
i finished twilight in about 7 hours it would have been shorter but i was in school -_- New moon was about the same  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:55 pm
I got Twilight on my spring vacation so that I could read it on the plane, I managed to finish it in two days (it was too good to put down whee ) I then decided since I liked it so much I'd give it to my friend who then bought New Moon and leant it to me and I read that in two days 3nodding ahh the power of friendship  

YueSohma

4,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Mahinashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
6 hours to read Twilight.
8 hours to read New Moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:33 pm
._P A N D A C H A N_.
About 4-5 hours.

Same here 3nodding  

Evil Pillows

sharp J O L T

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:40 pm
Took me a day and half to read Twilight because I had a project to finish. gonk Otherwise I probably would have read it faster.

As for New Moon, I decided to savour the moments in the book and read it slower. Maybe two days? Not sure. Haha. It's not even that much of a difference.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:28 pm
to tell you the truth, I read both of them for the first time in about 4 hours. I actually bought Twilight the day it came out at my local Barnes & Nobles and read it right that day, and have been hooked ever since. and New Moon I ordered and got it before the stores here, and read it right after I took it out of the box!  

titangirl894

Niamara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:25 am
Wow, you guys read really fast. eek I read NM in 9 hours -- I sat down at three and I didn't move from my chair until midnight when I'd finished -- except dinner and a bathroom break. But I still missed some things because I totally rushed through the whole part when Bella got back to Edward and they were together again. <3 Even though I tried not to rush. But then I read it again the next day anyway and got most of the things I'd missed.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff