Submit

wat character do u use
  getting gold
View Results

Sio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:12 am
faukthesystem
if that's true, then im a proffesional.

im way better at original smash, i havent played meele in a year, so i get realy sluggish, but i play for like at least an hour dayly, and i play very hard with one life. ive only won like once or twice, but i do it with fox, because none of the other characters were fast enough for me

king Hippo
Well, you go ahead and think that.
And use better grammar!

Show me you can play like these guys and then I'll believe you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:06 am
Sio
faukthesystem
if that's true, then im a proffesional.

im way better at original smash, i havent played meele in a year, so i get realy sluggish, but i play for like at least an hour dayly, and i play very hard with one life. ive only won like once or twice, but i do it with fox, because none of the other characters were fast enough for me

king Hippo
Well, you go ahead and think that.
And use better grammar!

Show me you can play like these guys and then I'll believe you.
I can't play like them, and what I was trying to say is the Fox and Falco are easy to use, but they are some of the best characters.  

king Hippo

Sio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:31 am
king Hippo
I can't play like them, and what I was trying to say is the Fox and Falco are easy to use, but they are some of the best characters.

You don't understand. You can't play like them because they require especially quick fingers and consistent timing. They're not easy to use.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:43 pm
Sio
king Hippo

You don't understand. You can't play like them because they require especially quick fingers and consistent timing. They're not easy to use.

Again, thats your opinion, and I can't play like them because first of all I don't use Fox ro Falco, and second of all I'm not a professional player that plays every day.  

king Hippo

Sio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:22 pm
king Hippo
Again, thats your opinion, and I can't play like them because first of all I don't use Fox ro Falco, and second of all I'm not a professional player that plays every day.

Opinion? No, they're facts.

Giving an excuse like "I can't play like them because I don't use Fox or Falco" just proves my point. You can't play like them because no other character require as much technical skill as them.

Whether or not you're professional doesn't matter. You should at the very least be able to use some of the same techniques as them. Otherwise, don't argue because you have no idea what you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:46 pm
Sio
king Hippo

Giving an excuse like "I can't play like them because I don't use Fox or Falco" just proves my point. You can't play like them because no other character require as much technical skill as them.

Whether or not you're professional doesn't matter. You should at the very least be able to use some of the same techniques as them. Otherwise, don't argue because you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's not an excuse, if I really wanted to play that well, I probably would use Fox or Falco, but I don't play it like 24/7.
They aren't facts, there is no way to prove that's true.  

king Hippo

Sio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:46 am
king Hippo

Playing Fox and Falco also got my technical skill to the point where I can play all characters decently.

Proof enough for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:55 am
I use Samus Aran.
She's awsome and my best character!  

Momoko Tama

elev135

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:07 pm
started playing with link, learned to use y.link. went out to pikachu and now ganondorf...
so yeah, that's all  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:16 pm
king Hippo
Sio
king Hippo

It's not an excuse, if I really wanted to play that well, I probably would use Fox or Falco, but I don't play it like 24/7.

Dude, just shut the ******** up. Fox and Falco are the most technically demanding in the game.  

Ronin_686

Gear Sage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:10 pm
for me its
Most: Marth
Second Most: Link
Third Most: Young Link
im basically good with sword characters except roy cuz roy's too slow for my liking.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:14 am
young link or kirby but i beat people with peach for embarassement  

one_with_the darkside

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Sio and Ronin know what they're are talking about. Don't bother arguing with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:33 pm
one_with_the darkside

...Somehow, that seems backwards.  

Sio

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:00 am
Sio
one_with_the darkside

...Somehow, that seems backwards.

This man speaks the truth.