Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen it before?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!! THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!
View Results

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:08 am
Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil,darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counseling, prayer, and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child:

-Frequently wears black clothing.
(I do)

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
(Yep)

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish.
(aye)

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.
(none of these are satanic actually)

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
(not really)

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
(i dont really like manson, i like obscure music)

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.
(definately)

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
(how are sports more wholesome than the activities i enjoy, drawing, singing and reading?)

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
(i have a great interest in these things, but i don't believe they exist)

-Takes drugs.
-Drinks alcohol.
(i don't. i'm not straight edge or anything, i dont need them to get high. there are nondestructive ways, you know, like eating chocolate or falling in love.

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.
(how does that make me goth?)

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
(when i was 6 i was mentally ******** up, and cutting and stuff. i was sick in the head, it had nothing to do with satan.)

-Complains of boredom.
(yeah, being bored constitutes satanism, right, sure)

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
-Is excessively awake during the night.
(i am a VERY light sleeper, and i hate it.)

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
(i don't mind light)

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
-Spends large amounts of time alone.
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)
(i like spending lots of time alone, but not to summon spirits. i collage, sing, read, do normal stuff.)

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
(does any teen not do this?)

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.
(i'm a teen, what do you expect?)

-Misbehaves at school.
-Misbehaves at home.
(not really, im a good kid)

-Eats excessively or too little.
(i eat like a bird)

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.
(it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots. and no i don't. suger in the morning makes me sick razz )

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
(blood tastes yucky)

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
(of course i do. what else is there to do?)

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
(i hate violence)

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
(yep)

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
(of course)

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.
(i cant dance)

-Expresses an interest in sex.
-Masturbates
(I am human, unlike you.)

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
(that, isnone of your business.)

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
(yep, philosophy is a dangerous cult alright.)

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
(hahahaha! losers wear those pins. i wear pins that say stuff like "closed minds should come with closed mouths", and "save the whales"

-Claims to be a goth.
(ehh...)

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.
(mental health center? for masturbating?)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:31 am
Quote:

I FAIL to understand how the colors you wear tears you away from God. confused

Quote:

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!!! DUDE...it's showing your FANDOM. I can't believe they put this here. I'm going to have fun with this...

Quote:

Again, I fail to understand how the colors you wear, even your make-up, tears you away from God.

Quote:
-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.

I thought the Bible promoted acceptance of all kinds of people. Should I go back and check? confused

Quote:

What if you want to get a tattoo of the cross? Or perhaps a heart? Or a flower? Are THOSE harmless?! How about getting your ears pierced!?! I got MY ears pierced just a couple days ago. Geez, the people who wrote this should be ashamed to call themselves Christians!

Quote:
-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)

Hell no. If you do that to the right person, they'll murder you! lmao...

Quote:

OOOH, so apparently creativity is a sin! I'm pretty eccentric! How stupid can these people get?! I have all day to finish all this!

Quote:
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

The first 3 are awesome, because I go to the right Church. HOWEVER, I will not be participating in any sports of any kind! I HATE SPORTS WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING! God made me the way HE wanted me. If even Christians can't accept that, they aren't listening to God!

Quote:
-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

I have an interest in death, vampires, magic, and witchcraft, but that doesn't mean Satan is behind all of those. Well, he IS behind death, but the others aren't really Satan stuff. It's just stuff I'm people are interested in. Geez...people can be so over sensitive.

Quote:

I'd be depressed too if some lame Christians came along and told me how I should be! They wouldn't accept me, they wouldn't like me for who I was, and constantly tried to change my faith! OHHHHHHHH, wait, that happened once before! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SUICIDAL OR DEPRESSED DOESN'T MAKE YOU EVIL! It just means you could use some friends and with the right ones, you'll be happy. ^__^ So, regardless of your faith, you'll be accepted by one of the RARE intellectual Christians, ME. (Oh, and I'd like to interrupt this program by saying my brother is a dumb f**.)

Quote:
-Complains of boredom.

Where did they come up with this? So...saying you're bored is a sin? I fail to understand how that can be so... If I'm bored, I just come out and say so. Unless I'm afraid for some apparent reason of someone slapping me or something....Adults mostly. They can hit pretty hard....

Quote:

I heard some people have to sleep more or less than others. No big deal, but if you oversleep you get headaches. o.o

Quote:

I fail to understand how this pushes you away from God. SOME people have night jobs working as therapiests in mental institutes or nurses in order to keep people functioning properly! Of course, they usually make things worse, but at least they're TRYING to help people out. Who gives a crap if it's night time outside? T H A T D O E S N O T M A K E Y O U E V I L.

Quote:
-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)

Has anyone noticed that the sun sometimes gets in your eyes when you're driving? Or that some of us have really sensitive skin that's easily burned by the sun? There's no reason to waste money on sunscreen. You have to pay bills, work, buy food, take care of your children and all of that good stuff. Just because I'm under 18 doesn't mean I can't know about adulthood things before I get there. XD

Quote:

What amount is unusual? Some of us need more privacy than others.

Quote:

What if we're reading the Bible or praying with God during those hours alone? confused

Quote:
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)

You MIGHT be trying to connect with God. You MIGHT be trying to tell him something important. Geez, these people are corrupted. That's what I say!

Quote:
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)

I fail to understand how the food you eat tears you away from God.

Quote:
-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood.

Is it bad if you like your own blood? I like my own blood, but I don't drink it anymore. I used to though. It was good and tasty. =D

Quote:
-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources.

It's true. Cable television is becoming SO corrupted these days, but I blame the twisted public. =/ Anime is the best thing that could come on TV XD. Illustrate the news anime-style! =D

Quote:

RPing is bad? Are these people trying to rob children of their childhood? Children NEED to be exposed to video games, because it's today's trend. Okay, they don't need to be, but they need to know what fun is like. RPing is just another form of enjoying yourself. It doesn't mean you're evil.

Quote:

Unfortunately, most of my friends come from online. One day, that'll change, but for now...I'm afraid I'm stuck here. It's not a bad thing...I'm just bored all the time.

Quote:

It's called dancing, duh.

Quote:

I think that's true for most guys. So does that mean most guys go to hell after they die? I think not!

Quote:
-Masturbates

No comment...

Quote:

These people are prejudice...

Quote:
-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".

I wear wristbands. Does that count as bad? lmao...

Quote:
-Claims to be a goth.

That's it. Sorry for ranting. I just got angry because these people were so stupid. For the last comment, all of these ideas were mainly stupid... They're basically not human. We are all full of sin...God made us that way and---- ~shot~ Okay, okay, fine. I'll stop talking now. ~sniff~ That hurt...  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Adorkable Delights

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:31 pm
What i have to say to who made this
A: Hell yeah i do if people did a better job in this world maybe I'd Have better impra
A: I like A band sue me
A:I'm not a girl
A:It called a silver dog tag i got it at a christian retreat
A:Hell NO
A biggrin on't judge what we listen to who made you god?
A:SO what they called friends that why I am in the guild
A:I suck at all of them so yeah
A:Vampires are kool and does that death bit mean grim adventures
-Takes drugs.
A:nope
-Drinks alcohol.
A surprised nce i thought it was pepsi
A:Nope I'm stressed
-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
A: well how would i make popsicles
-Complains of boredom.
A:welll duh i go to school
A:don't need sleep
A:that last question reworded
A: I get sunburn easy
A: Nope
A:Only child
A:WTF
A:duh im 14
-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.
A:Nope
-Misbehaves at school.
A surprised nce in a while
-Misbehaves at home.
A:nope
A:America is known for obesity retards
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)
A:Too chocalaty
-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
A: I dont drink it i make it Popsiciles
-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
A:I know a very christain man with cable
A:Most kids do
A:Yeah so do all gaians
A: Naruto Fans do that symbol thing
A:Some Goths don't even dance
A:That is called Perv
-Masturbates
A razz ervs again
A:That is pretty sterotypical
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
A:That is pretty sterotypical
A:Wow, this quiz gets dumber
-Claims to be a goth.
A:Well yeah I do that
If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.
A:Clearly they need mental help  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:22 pm
I will now bold what applies to me.

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Complains of boredom.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

-Masturbates I'm married... so this is not necessary, but I used to before (now only when my Wife asks me to. ^_^)

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. by my definition no, but by theirs yes.

-Claims to be a goth. Only sometimes...

25 total, 27 if you count the two I used the command on.

Does that make me goth?  

Khalida Nyoka

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:19 am
-Frequently wears black clothing. (Oh, so now priests are goths too? Yes.)

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. (Fandom, assholes.)

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish. (Nail polish only. Can't afford make up. Either way, yes.)

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols. (Kiss my a** for wearing the pentagram on my back!)

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. (I am getting the Heartless symbol on my arm! I'm going to the lake of fire!!! Break out the keyblades and ethers! We're going to need a really ******** powerful Blizzaja spell to freeze that b***h down!)

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) (I like ONE song from MM so far. That means I'm a goth, too?)

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically. (I hardly know anyone like that other than on the interwebz.)

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. (******** you! I'd rather be a goth then a jock!)

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. (Blood, Castlevania, Wicca, and vampires! Oh my!)

-Takes drugs. (Straight-edge.)

-Drinks alcohol. (Maybe when I'm older.)

-Is suicidal and/or depressed. (I get depressed easily, okay? ******** off.)

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.) (I'm no cutter. I only burn myself on accident. Are we done here?)

-Complains of boredom. (I only do such because I'M BORED AND THERE'S NOTHING TO DO!!! domokun )

-Sleeps too excessively or too little. (Insomnia, Nervousness, and just "not tired" are bad?)

-Is excessively awake during the night. (See above sarcasm.)

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.) (The sun gives me a tan. I hate it. Big friggin' deal.)

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. (If I want to be alone, then I do. ******** you!)

-Spends large amounts of time alone. (Hey, sometimes I need more than normal time alone to think and stuff.)

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.) (I don't know jack about meditation, so what can you do? Maybe cur up under the covers, and read a good book?)

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. (My parents don't need to see and hear the s**t I do and say.)

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this. (They piss me off. Big deal.)

-Misbehaves at school. (Not ALL the time. Only when I'm angry enough.)

-Misbehaves at home. (See above.)

-Eats excessively or too little. (ARE YOU SAYING I'M FAT!? cry crying emo )

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.) (I haven't tried the cereal itself.)

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) (So what if I like my blood warm? It tastes very good,you know. Don't knock it 'til you try it.)

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) (I don't wanna give up TeeeBee!!!)

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. (NOOOO!!! DON'T MAKE ME GIVE UP MY FINAL FANTASY GAMES!!!)

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. (So? The internet brings me joy.)

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. (It's called headbanging, assholes.)

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. (Not a whore.)

-Expresses an interest in sex. (Then EVERYONE is a goth.)

-Masturbates (I have urges, too, thank you.)

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. (I may be bi, but that doesn't mean you can judge me.)

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. (Since when has Buddha, the loveable fat man, been a Goth? You never heard of him donning all black, and writing gothic poetry.)

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth". (Idiots.)

-Claims to be a goth. (Just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true.)

I scored 31 out of 38. Does that mean I'm a bad christian?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:02 am
I got 23. Woo. Damn my make-up, my goth friends and the way I eat Count Dracula!  

Outside The In Crowd

Aloquin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:43 am
Meh... I guess that's a semi-reliable indicator.

Orly? Sorry, no. Most of the "Gothic" people I know don't even wear that stuff.

Ya got me there.

What's wrong with silver? D:

.... I wasn't aware that this was a Goth-dominated field.

How do you tell if music is gothic or anti-social? o_O

The part here that bugs me is eccentrically. Are we all supposed to conform to their cookie-cutter standards of normality?

What, so you're kid's goth if they don't like to read an old, fictional book, spend their days praying for things instead of making them happen, or hates dressing up and sitting in an uncomfortable wooden pew for an hour or more every weekend?

Death involves satan? Why didn't I get the memo?

-Takes drugs.
I don't know any Goths who do that.

-Drinks alcohol.
I only know one Goth who does that, and she does it on the holidays exclusively.

Emo pl0x :X

Where the hell do they get this Satanic Ritual bullshit?

-Complains of boredom.
Oh yes, I don't know any non-goths who never get bored...

Welcome to ADOLESENCE!

How would you even know?

Or maybe some people just don't like things being so bright they hurt your eyes <_>

Once again... Welcome to ADOLESENCE!

I am pretty sure this is not a Goth-exclusive trait.

Don't you have to do the same thing to pray? How do you know if they're praying or "Communing with t3h s4tanz0rz"?

Do these people even bother to look at teenagers as a whole?

I think "Gangstas" are mor prone to this anyway.

-Misbehaves at school.
Who doesn't?

-Misbehaves at home.
Eh?

Maybe they're just anorexic/addicted to food? Goths like food just as much as normal people.

XD I have yet to find a goth-related food.

I like to drink blood; I don't consider my self a leteral vampire. I just like how it tastes. Savvy?

o_O The hell?

So what are we supposed to play, Pac-Man?

OMG TEH NERDZ MUST BE TEH GAWTHS!!!!!1!!!1!one!

?

??

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Who the ******** doesn't?

-Masturbates
I would hope people's parents wouldn't know about this oO

Now you guys are just PISSING ME THE ******** OFF ><

1. Philosophy isn't a religion.
2. Scientolgy I can agree with.
3. Hindu/Buddhism are cults? Hooray for bigotry! biggrin

-Claims to be a goth.
ORLY NAO?

I match 25 =/ Guess I'm a goth squared.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:23 pm
-Frequently wears black clothing. (yesh..)

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. (yesh o.0)

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish. (yesh)[wow so people who wear dark makeup are evil now?]

(umm do heartagrams(dunno if i spelled that right xD) count?)
-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.(yesh i have pierced ears..) [so the people on miami ink are evil?]

[so now music is evil?!!wow..]
-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.(..maybe..)

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.9I dont see why reading harry potter is evil?!harry potter isnt evil scream )[so now people who arent good at sports are evil...]

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.[wow...these people are retards..]

-Takes drugs.
[what if you get sick?!!]
-Drinks alcohol. [well all adults are going to hell]

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.[no..im not.and..thats emo >.<]

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.) [refer to above]

-Complains of boredom.
[Well if you could only play sports and read the bible I would be bored too..]
[psh so now insomnia people are evil and also people who stay up late]
[wow..another example of retards..]
-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)[omg i go outside and it BURNNSS!!! xD]

[umm so take my door off just cuz i dont like people interupting me doing my homework o.0]
[well if my mom was like this then i would too..]
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.) [omg i dont like headaches so im evil since I want peace and quiet once in a while..]

[omg I cant hang out with my friends without an adult..im not 5 -_-]
-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this. [psh then im evvil!!]

-Misbehaves at school.
[ok i dont misbehave at school..]
-Misbehaves at home.
[ooh now im evil!! mrgreen ]
-Eats excessively or too little. [wow so now skinny and obese people are evil..]

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)[omg trhen all the little kids who like chocolate cereal are evil!]

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) [morons..]

[omg I cant watch the discovery channel or animal planet or harmless cartoon network =O]
[wow im evil then cuz i do all of that...]
-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. [nerds are evil..wow..and yet so am i..]

[wow shaking your head makes you evil!!who made this stupid thing up!]
[...]
[no comment..]
-Masturbates
[this has NOTHING to do with being goth..]
[thats just plain retardness just cuz u like diffrent people your evil!]
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. [wow so having a diffrent relegion from catholic or christiany means your evil?]

[dumbasses...]
-Claims to be a goth.
[well no duh if they claim to be a goth then they are..]

I wonder who made this because whoever did it is a dumbass  

Lilium_Crusade

nightwing773

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:15 pm
wow, I got a 34 on that. whoevermade that one pegs us all down a notch. heck, my ultra prep mom got a 14. My dad, who is awesome, got a 29 biggrin biggrin

that's just stupid though, think how many kids did get put in the loony bin because their parents believe this, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:26 pm
Whoa! Amber check it out I got 28! My mom is gonna kill me lol xp Teehee that was the stupidest thing Iv ever done,except for shooting my sister with a metal tipped arrow xD

toriable2016

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:35 pm
lol what did u hafta send her to the emergency room xD?umm lemme count mine up..i got a 26 lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:40 pm
Frequently wears black clothing. [Um....duh?]

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. [yep yeppers^^]

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish. [been there done that]

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols. [nothing wrong with that stare ]

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. [oh hellz yeah! Got my ears peirced three times,and thinking about getting a tattoo...I love miami ink^6]

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) [OMFG these people are retards.... stare ]

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically. [So country people are sinners? eek ]

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. [I dont leave my house most of the time]

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.[I tried to kill my sister...Does that explain a little? stare ]

-Takes drugs. [um no....]

-Drinks alcohol.
[my parents do....I had a few sips of beer one time eek ]

[yes,....I am an emo... sweatdrop ]

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.) [ what part of emo dont you understand?! scream ]

-Complains of boredom. [alot alot alot]

-Sleeps too excessively or too little. [oh yeah thats me...]

-Is excessively awake during the night. [all the time.]

[Im melting! MELTING!!!!!*turns into a puddle]

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. [thats me]

-Spends large amounts of time alone. [once again me]

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.) [I dont speak to evil spirits...Though I do talk to myself.. sweatdrop ]

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.[who would'nt?]

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this. [I hate nuns...They flipped me off.. stare ]

-Misbehaves at school. [yeah sometimes]

-Misbehaves at home. [oh yeah ..i get grounded every few days.]

-Eats excessively or too little. [my parents though i had an eating disorder]

[hey i like count chocula.... xd ]

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) [i cut my hand and started licking it one time.Ewwww]

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) [oh yeah definately]

[i love violent....(thats why i run around with sissors....It makes me feel dangerous.)]

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. [on here twenty four seven about it]

[oh yeah just ask amber.]

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. [I did the booty pop one time eek ]

-Expresses an interest in sex. [Um....Im not going to answer that... sweatdrop ]

-Masturbates [ eek ]

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. [I thought I was bi one time...]

[I hate church....]

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth". [All over my room.....]

-Claims to be a goth. [DUh you stupid retards! scream ]

If I ever see one of these again I think Ill stab my computer..... stare  

toriable2016

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:47 pm
[oh yeah just ask amber.] i dunno about the satanic symbols but im pretty sure about shaking your head..i think this test is bs to be truthful xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:49 pm
i am woundering if they are talking about goth prople of teens seriously a lot of people do thoes thing i mean my 2 year cusin watches cable does that make him gothe 2  

vailendeathmage

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:39 pm
Mina Lilith

Meh... sometimes
Yes
Nah
No, but I might sometime. I like some of it
Yeah :-/
Nah, mostly Punk, Black/Death/Heavy/Goth Metal... no Manson... some Grunge, a tad bit of emo, and some Prog Rock
I'm friends with tons of different types of people smile
I've always hated church (boredom), though I did read the bible, and enjoy kickboxing
I always had interest in these, more than most people.
-Takes drugs.
Nah
-Drinks alcohol.
I'm 13 eek
Depressed sometimes, never suicidal
I bite my fingers, but out of frustration, and pull my hair. Satanic ritual my a**
-Complains of boredom.
Yes, I'm always bored. I try to be happy, but even when I do things I enjoy I am bored. sad
Yes, some nights I barely sleep, other I sleep for much too long
Yes
It gets in my eyes, which are sensitive to it. Other than that, no
Yeah? I like my privacy. Sue me
I enjoy thinking alone, and I think quite a lot
Yes, noise hurts my head when I think stressed
Oh, but I do meditate. Is that now Satanic?

The only times I see my friends are at school really...
I dont know any nuns or priests, and I like my teachers
-Misbehaves at school.
Sometimes
-Misbehaves at home.
Sometimes
Excessively. Yet I gain barely any weight. wink )
Um... I'm not a moron
I love vampires, and I do find my blood somewhat tasty, but I would not go to school, latch onto some random person's neck, and lick the blood off it
What the ********... Yes, yes I do.
Role-Playing lots, violence sometimes
Yeah yeah, I'm a big internet geek
No?
Um, I dont know many Goths who do this, and though I'd barely consider myself a goth, I think that cheerleaders and preps and such are more likely to do so
Yes... so?
-Masturbates
ninja
Maybe... redface I dont see what being bi has to do with Satan
Yes, if you're going to call those "dangerous cults" I mean... Buddhism? XD
No.
-Claims to be a goth.
Nah, not really. I dont think I am much of one really. A bit...

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff