Do you write Twilight fanfictions?
  Yes.
  No.
  I could never write to save my life!
  I just like reading them.
View Results

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:20 pm
I'm currently writing a fanfiction, but I'm not nearly finished with it. To tell the truth, I've only done a few pages. sweatdrop I can't seem to get into the right mood to write, anymore. Oh well, I'm gonna try and write some now. I'll put it up somewhere when I get a bit more written. Oh, wow, lots of fanfics here. I have to go to all of these links...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:01 pm
I write them alot, but sometimes i get carried away and realize that what i had written would NEVER happen, but thats the piont of fanfiction, right? Its kinda fun, really, and its really funny to read other fanfiction  

MayDrei

xoxoKissMyBassxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:55 pm
I just recently posted my story on fanfiction.net. Would any of you mind reading and reviewing it for me? ^^; I'd really appreciate it. I know it sucks, but if you have any suggestions or critisim I'd love you.

Here is the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3425123/1/  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:57 pm
OMFG! i read your fanfiction! it is soooo good, slightly depressing but awesome! heart heart  

kanangirl123

xoxoKissMyBassxoxo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:26 pm
kanangirl123
OMFG! i read your fanfiction! it is soooo good, slightly depressing but awesome! heart heart

Thank you! ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:00 pm
umm... i have a fanfic up and im not sure whether or not its like...crap or not... could someone please read it and tell me if I should continue it or not?  

vampire_lexicon

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:51 pm
vampire_lexicon
umm... i have a fanfic up and im not sure whether or not its like...crap or not... could someone please read it and tell me if I should continue it or not?

I can't read it, but I'm sure its fine. Believe me, I know, don't stress yourself out about stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:54 pm
vampire_lexicon

Wow, it's great! I love it! The different point of views are extremely accurate in my opinion as to how they would be thinking. Okay, you have to continue it now. domokun Don't taunt me with a good story like that if you're not going to continue it. xp  

Cynical Optimist

A White Song

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:10 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:28 pm
vampire_lexicon
honestly i got bored with it...  

A White Song

Sarah Von Krolock

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:26 pm
I've written 2 Twilight fanfictions:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3530032/1/

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3588912/1/

Please tell me what you think! biggrin  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff