Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Fanarts. <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POLL
  FOR YOU. <3
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:50 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
I just finished a Sasuke one last night. For whatever reason, I felt compelled to put him in a motorcycle outfit.
Oooh, is it on your DA?

I just noticed it kind of looks like they're holding hands. Oh well. xd
The two Hidan/Shika fans in the world thank you.

Yeah, here. Quickref! I'm magically made of Microsoft. Sasukeness
Haha.

I commented. I really like it. surprised
This is me clapping like a little monkey. If only you could see my fez.
XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:51 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
But I hate bad grammar!!
Heheh.

To be on topic, my current fanart is about... 75% finished. It's Shikamaru and Hidan AND NO THEY'RE NOT DOING THE NASTY. xd

With that imagination of yours, everything is possible =O
OH yeah, bebeh. I can make your wildest dreams come true. ;O

xDDDD lol

any new drawings?  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:02 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
But I hate bad grammar!!
Heheh.

To be on topic, my current fanart is about... 75% finished. It's Shikamaru and Hidan AND NO THEY'RE NOT DOING THE NASTY. xd

With that imagination of yours, everything is possible =O
OH yeah, bebeh. I can make your wildest dreams come true. ;O

xDDDD lol

any new drawings?
Well, no. I think I added Shino last night and that was it. ALMOST DONE... with my current. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:25 pm
Done. Methinks Hidan looks pregnant. With Shikamaru's baby. D:

http://shikalee.deviantart.com/  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:28 pm
Shikalee

He's stealing hams again.

EDIT: Why doesn't your normal style look like that?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:09 pm
Hidan VS Shikamaru looks great! Very shiny and dramatic looking. 3nodding Your good at this kinda stuff shikalee.  

Kexita

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:27 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Normal as in...?

Well, I can say I worked hard as hell on this one. Well, I could've worked even harder. But on this one, I bothered to use the manga as a reference. I also almost never draw profile views. Hmmm... guess the other reason is that I felt like experimenting with the coloring. I can also say with the pencil I drew a lot darker than usual to get a certain affect with the scan.

If you mean doodles... hell, I'm lazy with the doodles. And my Sakura picture was based off the anime style. 3nodding Let's just say I have a lot of styles. xd

@ Norua: Thanks! <3 That's the effect I was going for!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:30 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Normal as in...?

Well, I can say I worked hard as hell on this one. Well, I could've worked even harder. But on this one, I bothered to use the manga as a reference. I also almost never draw profile views. Hmmm... guess the other reason is that I felt like experimenting with the coloring. I can also say with the pencil I drew a lot darker than usual to get a certain affect with the scan.

If you mean doodles... hell, I'm lazy with the doodles. And my Sakura picture was based off the anime style. 3nodding Let's just say I have a lot of styles. xd

Oh, that's why.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:38 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Normal as in...?

Oh, that's why.
ninja I gave so many possible reasons I'm not sure which you were referring to. Haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:43 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Normal as in...?

Oh, that's why.
ninja I gave so many possible reasons I'm not sure which you were referring to. Haha.

I bothered to use the manga as a reference  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:44 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Normal as in...?

Oh, that's why.

I bothered to use the manga as a reference
Ahh, yes. I needed help with the noses. And I'm still not entirely pleased with them. >:[  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:48 pm
Shikalee
Ahh, yes. I needed help with the noses. And I'm still not entirely pleased with them. >:[
They really don't look anything like your normal style. And considering you got the noses straight out of the manga, I'd say they're fine.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:01 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
They really don't look anything like your normal style. And considering you got the noses straight out of the manga, I'd say they're fine.
Well, I do have only 7 images up. XD The Hinata drawing is Akamatsu style. The Yuki and Shino ones are pretty much completely from my head. My "normal style" probably falls under the Asuma's Funeral one; I most commonly draw like that. Because I most commonly sketch with pen. I mean, I don't know. It's just a style, really, and I try tons of tidbits.

It's starting to sound like maybe you don't think I drew it. I could show you the scanned version if you'd like. It actually looks kinda cool before I colored it. sweatdrop Besides, I throughly described how I did it. xd I'm surprised it's even under question since there are so many mistakes in it. o_o; And no, I don't have a guilty conscience or anything, it's just that you're so sure it's not my style. xd Shoot, I have the picture a good 15 inches away from me.

Anyway, I name practically all my styles. That style is the one I plan to use for my doujinshi. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Boy do I like the sound of my own voice typing.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:23 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Well, I do have only 7 images up. XD The Hinata drawing is Akamatsu style. The Yuki and Shino ones are pretty much completely from my head. My "normal style" probably falls under the Asuma's Funeral one; I most commonly draw like that. Because I most commonly sketch with pen. I mean, I don't know. It's just a style, really, and I try tons of tidbits.

It's starting to sound like maybe you don't think I drew it. I could show you the scanned version if you'd like. It actually looks kinda cool before I colored it. sweatdrop Besides, I throughly described how I did it. xd I'm surprised it's even under question since there are so many mistakes in it. o_o; And no, I don't have a guilty conscience or anything, it's just that you're so sure it's not my style. xd Shoot, I have the picture a good 15 inches away from me.

Anyway, I name practically all my styles. That style is the one I plan to use for my doujinshi. :]
No, I'm quite sure you drew it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces