Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Wouldn't it be neat if... (Spoilers for Shikamaru & Kurenai) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikamaru makes for Kurenai
  He shoots, he scores
  Kakashi has him castrated
  Kurenai is ugly, Asuma sucks
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:39 pm
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
She would definitely rather not baby sit a guy who probably doesn't know two-shits about women, and only knows one-shits about what is going on with his body.

She's a teacher. Wink wink. C'mon, you know where I'm going with this. wink
I do. And it's good for a doujin.

But not realisitically.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:48 pm
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
She would definitely rather not baby sit a guy who probably doesn't know two-shits about women, and only knows one-shits about what is going on with his body.

But not realisitically.

xd I realise it's not realistic, I'm kidding around.  

mofoslotmachine

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:38 pm
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee

But not realisitically.

xd I realise it's not realistic, I'm kidding around.
Then I TOTALLY agree.

Kurenai: I gots ta TEACH yuu some things.
Shika: What?
Kurenai: BEND OVER OR THEREZ NO EXTRE CREDIT.
Shika: *SOB!*

Not really. But my friends have this joke where teachers (in naruto) are uber dominant, and whip students around. Like Asuma would slap Chouji with meat, so he craves what he fears. D:<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:40 pm
Nephite Warrior
she's like almost 15 years older than him....that would be just wrong...
Gotta agree with you.  

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:57 am
Friendstar
Nephite Warrior
she's like almost 15 years older than him....that would be just wrong...
Gotta agree with you.
*nod nod*
Though, I don't think age is the main issue here.
It's dangerous for both of them emotionally.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:08 pm
...We can only imagine. =P  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

toshiko1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:09 pm
I don't think that would ever happen. I mean Shikamaru isn't like Asuma. Maybe with the looks a little but not with the personality. I personally see Temari with him, but thats just my opinion...and probably a whole bunch of other people's opinion. It doesn't seem like Shikamaru to start doing things just because Kurenai wants him too. Kurenai seems like one of those people who will just keep going. She knows she can't do anything to bring him back but she isn't going to wine and cry about it her whole life. Not to mention the age difference. Thats just a little weird and disgusting.

I don't think it would be cool at all in my opinion. I mean Shikamaru isn't going to go and be like "Oh, Asuma is dead! I'm going to steal his girlfriend. Ahahaha..."
Thats just not like him to be too into girls either. Heh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:42 pm
toshiko1
I don't think that would ever happen. I mean Shikamaru isn't like Asuma. Maybe with the looks a little but not with the personality. I personally see Temari with him, but thats just my opinion...and probably a whole bunch of other people's opinion. It doesn't seem like Shikamaru to start doing things just because Kurenai wants him too. Kurenai seems like one of those people who will just keep going. She knows she can't do anything to bring him back but she isn't going to wine and cry about it her whole life. Not to mention the age difference. Thats just a little weird and disgusting.

I don't think it would be cool at all in my opinion. I mean Shikamaru isn't going to go and be like "Oh, Asuma is dead! I'm going to steal his girlfriend. Ahahaha..."
Thats just not like him to be too into girls either. Heh.
Well, Shikamaru DO have common interests, and are somewhat similar in physical mannerisms... but...
Asuma, very independent, strong, and wise.
Shikamaru, somewhat dependent, not so strong, very unwise.
They're totally different guys. If Kurenai loved Asuma, for WHO HE WAS, Shikamaru really isn't enough like him for her to go, "Hey, they're ALMOST the same!"

Temari does seem a match for Shikamaru. I say this solemnly. I was hoping he'd meet someone different. Someone NOT in our genin. Someone new.

Kurenai would remind Shikamaru of Asuma. If Shikamaru was immature enough to go for her, and if she actually accepted, he would grow out of it and feel not only an immense guilt but a feeling of not belonging. The emotional conflict could cause panic and he could do something stupid in effect. Not like him, but we haven't seen Shikamaru reach full panic, YET.

As far as not being into girls, he's on track. He's acting his age. It'll start hitting him within the next year. His mind seems to be going with his body. Male peak is at 18. If my thoughts are correct, Shikamaru's got a little while before he goes, "BOOBS EXIST?"  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:06 pm
I'm not really paying attention to this thread, but I did just catch you saying Shikamaru won't start noticing breasts until he's 18. I have only this to say:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:39 pm
Captain Verd
I'm not really paying attention to this thread, but I did just catch you saying Shikamaru won't start noticing breasts until he's 18. I have only this to say:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.
*sigh*

That part, was not a joke nor was it fact. It was not even sarcastic. It was a half-truth, with a side-dish of humor.

He actually already spoke about them. Yes. He actually made a brief comment about breasts. Any Shikamaru otaku knows that.

I never said 18, anyways. I said that's male PEAK. There's an incline up to it, of course. That means it starts any second now. His biological clock one morning will just freak.
And how could he NOT notice boobs? I'm sure Tsunade has slapped him with her's numerous times in the face. Whether it was an accident or on purpose... ninja

Your attempt to insult me has failed. The boy has seen them, and even vocally noted them. But they don't seem to phase him at all. Sexually or mentally. The only times we've seen him flustered was when... well....
a) Temari saved him; he felt weak.
b) Asuma & co. were saying how CHARMING his new Chuunin vest was; naturally, he was embarrassed.
c) Basically any time he's covered up his problems by running away or scowling at someone.

We don't see Shikamaru getting embarrassed about girls in a sexual manner. It's all mental. "Guys shouldn't hit girls" and "Girls shouldn't be stronger than guys." He's never said, "Damn, Temari's got some hot legs."  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:41 pm
You might not have been joking, but here's a secret for you. I. Was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:48 pm
Captain Verd
You might not have been joking, but here's a secret for you. I. Was.
Then it was a stupid joke. Because if you were being a jerk, laughing at me and telling me I was wrong, you would have been right.

Partially.

Welcome back. I see you're in the same snappy mood. At least you pretended to be nice on Deviant Art before you came back here... =/  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:55 pm
Of course it was a stupid joke. My sense of humour, while totally awesome and made of everything that is cool in this universe, is entirely juvenile and stupid.

Yes, it is also partially true, because 15 year old boys understand the important of THOs, but I was just kidding.

And whatchoo talkin bout Willis, all my emotions are sincere and true, just like Superman.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:58 pm
Captain Verd
Of course it was a stupid joke. My sense of humour, while totally awesome and made of everything that is cool in this universe, is entirely juvenile and stupid.

Yes, it is also partially true, because 15 year old boys understand the important of THOs, but I was just kidding.

And whatchoo talkin bout Willis, all my emotions are sincere and true, just like Superman.
Oh. Then you are... forgiven? Whatever is appropriate there.

What's true? I'm really confused. xd See, I'll be clear. What I said, the last TWO WORDS, was a joke. Of course he knows boobs exist. I just didn't want to be frank and say (but I guess I will), "Yeah, he's got a little while before he EXPLODES IN HIS PANTS." >////>;; Yeah. Uh... yeah. So I tried to say something mildly humorous instead. Though now that I think about it, that's pretty funny too. Mind if I ask what a "THO" is?

Ooh... Uh... okay, you do that. >_<;  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:01 pm
Oh, I guess. Exploding in his pants. Unless ninjas learn to j/o the same time regular kids do. MAYBE I JUST KNOW PERVERTED MEN?

THOs = Titty Hard Ons.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces