Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
The Sims 3 (Official Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARE YOU EXCITED?!
  YESHH! O______________O
  Blegh. No.
View Results

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:03 pm
trinityHate
I'm not too excited about it.... like a lot of other people I've spent way too much time and money on the current version to get excited about another one. I'd like them to just continue putting out new EPs and stuff packs neutral
Well, it's not scheduled to be out until 2009 so you may be a little more excited by that time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:28 am
Huh, I didn't even know they were planning on one. I mean Sims 2 is already pretty awesome. But yeah I think the only other thing I could hope for would be Pregnant teens because lets be honest: Teens are pregnant in real life already. But I could foresee problems with people protesting against this.  

The Extraordinary Lauren

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:37 pm
The Extraordinary Lauren
Huh, I didn't even know they were planning on one. I mean Sims 2 is already pretty awesome. But yeah I think the only other thing I could hope for would be Pregnant teens because lets be honest: Teens are pregnant in real life already. But I could foresee problems with people protesting against this.

I have a solution for that problem...."DON'T BUY TH FREAKIN GAME". That's what I tell people who protest sexual and violant games. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:49 pm
Yes! I about had a seizure of happiness!  

Children for dinner

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:35 am
Meh, not too excited. I'm happy with the Sims 2. I can't think of very many ways in which the game could be improved. Not enough for me to warrant buying it. The base game itself would have to have both Pets and Seasons before I would even consider buying it. I'm surprised no one has mentioned hair growth. I think a neat little addition would be having to get your sims to get their hair trimmed or have your sim males shave in the morning? They could easily tie it in with the personalities(neat sims roll the wants to shave, trim/comb their hair, sloppy sims let it grow wild). Just a thought though biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:45 am
I'm not that excited to be honest - The Sims 2 is good for now. I can't imagine how Sims 3 can be better really - maybe better graphics etc  

so-not-true

Your Dads Car

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:47 am
OMFGZ! Sims 3 can be played online O.O
Well maybe..

Source: Somewhere in gamefaqs
But the guy who posted in a EA empoyee
So.. maybe sims 3 will be played online.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:04 am
Lady Vina
trinityHate
I'm not too excited about it.... like a lot of other people I've spent way too much time and money on the current version to get excited about another one. I'd like them to just continue putting out new EPs and stuff packs neutral
Well, it's not scheduled to be out until 2009 so you may be a little more excited by that time.

Yeah, I should be, I guess I just can't see how they'd improve the game. I mean, from Sims 1 to Sims 2, there were HUGE advancements....  

Wandering Hate

Feral Duck

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:32 am
The Extraordinary Lauren

The Inteenimater!
.... Developed just for pregnant teens!

Here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:52 am
`R a i n b o w
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O__O
I can't wait!

But what's Sims 2 Life Stories?
Hmmm. Now I'm curious. xDD
I spotted that on Amazon too, and it looked a bit pointless to be honest.

And Sims 3?! Does this mean they'll stop making Sims 2 games?! gonk I wonder what it'll be like.  

Chikiya

DevilsKitty101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:30 am
OMG I CANT WAIT~!!!!!!!!!!! its going to be amazing  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:01 pm
now im getting a little overwhelmed. i mean.. i havent even bought sims2 yet, though i still want to. i feel like i should hold off buying it and wait for an even better one to come out. i wish the Maxis people just stopped at sims2.. i mean how more realistic can they make the game.. i hope it doesnt look SO real that its freaky.

but it would be cool if..
1. sims could grow hair
2. kids could have like crushes on other kids
3. kids could have sleepovers with friends.
4. sims could go on vacations, and travel there on airplanes
5. more jobs
6. more items
7. sports teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. you can see your sims & control their classes/workplaces.
9. you could interact with your sims on the school bus.
10. more sicknesses
11. when the baby is born, there should be a trip to the hospital

and etc!  

imanormalalien

fairy105

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:38 pm
They wouldn't make Sims 3 after making so many Sims 2 Games and they cant make it any better than it is :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:55 pm
fairy105
They wouldn't make Sims 3 after making so many Sims 2 Games and they cant make it any better than it is :/
On the contrary, they can definately find ways to make it better and look how many expansions the original Sims had before they switched to the Sims 2.  

Lady Vina

Princess Harmonia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:29 am
Lady Vina
fairy105
On the contrary, they can definately find ways to make it better and look how many expansions the original Sims had before they switched to the Sims 2.

True! I can think of many ways to improve the game. But the main improvment I'd like is the ability to mix and match outfits, alter the heights of the Sims (to make them short or tall--a genetic trait) in CAS and the body shape of the Sims likewise since it's dull to have just the "thin" option and the "fat" option. There's other stuff too, but this is what I'm rooting for in the Sims 3.  
The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff