Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:25 pm
Quote:
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When:

♥ You actually went out and bought Wuthering Heights and a HUGE book containing all of Jane Austen's works, the latter because it looks like the one Bella was reading on the sunny day in the yard.

You hear the movie is finally going to be realized for sure, and while you're screaming with happiness, you're also plotting the ways to torture the director and Mark Lord (the one writing the script) if they mess it up.

♥ You get your first laptop and the first thing you do is open the game "Hearts" and set the other three players as Alice, Edward, and Jasper, with you entering your name as Bella, of course.

It looks like it? How sure can you be about that? Ditto about the movie. And your first laptop? You're so lucky!

I did that too! xd Except instead of calling myself Bella, I used my own name, and I put Bella instead of Jasper as the last player.

You know you read too much Twilight when:

1. Stephenie Meyer mentions muse in her Acknowledgements (I think it was for New Moon) and you go out and buy ALL their CDs. I like their music anyways, but I didn't really know who they were before Twilight...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:51 pm
I'm not saying I know exactly what the Jane Austen book Bella has looks like, but it fit the description pretty nicely. There were two other huge books that supposedly had a couple of Jane Austen's works, but the one i bought was the only one that had all. I was mostly looking for something that had Mansfield Park, Pride and Prejudice, and Sense and Sensibility anyway, and that was the only one that had all three.

Yeah, most likely my only laptop until the day I die, as long as I don't break it before then >>;;

complex_itty_

1. Stephenie Meyer mentions muse in her Acknowledgements (I think it was for New Moon) and you go out and buy ALL their CDs. I like their music anyways, but I didn't really know who they were before Twilight...

If only I could find Muse's CDs...
But for now I just go on iTunes or altavista.

And yeah, the bands were listed mostly in New Moon's acknowledgements 3nodding

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

N i co l e

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:36 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Nicolenikkki1, that was so awesome. I'm particularly fond of number twenty-four xD

You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When:
♥ The only music you listen to now are the songs from the Twilight and New Moon soundtracks.

♥ You actually went out and bought Wuthering Heights and a HUGE book containing all of Jane Austen's works, the latter because it looks like the one Bella was reading on the sunny day in the yard.

♥ You watch I Capture the Castle and squeal with delight when it mentions how Stephen looked like a "Greek god."

♥ You watch I Capture the Castle and squeal with delight when you hear Clair de Lune.

♥ You watch I Capture the Castle and A Series of Unfortunate Events, and you buy The Count of Monte Cristo for the sole reason that Henry Cavill and Emily Browning were Stephenie Meyer's top choices for the movie.

♥ You hear the movie is finally going to be realized for sure, and while you're screaming with happiness, you're also plotting the ways to torture the director and Mark Lord (the one writing the script) if they mess it up.

♥ You get your first laptop and the first thing you do is open the game "Hearts" and set the other three players as Alice, Edward, and Jasper, with you entering your name as Bella, of course.

Thank you.
I absolutely love Edward.
I have a plan about getting 10 million dollars, hiring someone to read Twilight, and find me an exact, or the closest Edward-reallife-replica on the planet, or create me one.
MWAHAHA.
XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:06 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
I'm not saying I know exactly what the Jane Austen book Bella has looks like, but it fit the description pretty nicely. There were two other huge books that supposedly had a couple of Jane Austen's works, but the one i bought was the only one that had all. I was mostly looking for something that had Mansfield Park, Pride and Prejudice, and Sense and Sensibility anyway, and that was the only one that had all three.

Yeah, most likely my only laptop until the day I die, as long as I don't break it before then >>;;

complex_itty_

If only I could find Muse's CDs...
But for now I just go on iTunes or altavista.

And yeah, the bands were listed mostly in New Moon's acknowledgements 3nodding

I got most of my Muse CDs from HMV, Futureshop or Best Buy. It's cheapest at those first two - but Best Buy's the only place I saw Showbiz.

Hey, when you play Hearts, who do you find wins the most? For some reason, Edward always wins on mine games - I'm a really bad Hearts player, so I don't expect to win, but Alice and Bella are technically played by the computer too...so why don't they ever win? smile  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:03 pm
complex_ity_
Hey, when you play Hearts, who do you find wins the most? For some reason, Edward always wins on mine games - I'm a really bad Hearts player, so I don't expect to win, but Alice and Bella are technically played by the computer too...so why don't they ever win? smile

Hahaha...Thanks for reminding me to talk about this.
I find that Alice is usually always the one to win. Jasper is a bit better than I am, which doesn't say much since I'm a bad player too, but it's Edward who always battles me for last place. He's just as bad as I am xD

@Nicole: Have you found any celebrities that you think fit Edward's looks?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:36 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_

Hahaha...Thanks for reminding me to talk about this.
I find that Alice is usually always the one to win. Jasper is a bit better than I am, which doesn't say much since I'm a bad player too, but it's Edward who always battles me for last place. He's just as bad as I am xD

Weird. I guess since Alice can see into the future, it makes sense that she would win. Or, in my game, that Edward would win since he can read minds. And Jasper...I guess he has no advantage in Hearts. xd Stephenie Meyer should include a scene in Eclipse where they're just sitting around playing cards.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:12 pm
Heh...the Vegas outtake.
It'd be pretty boorish to the Cullens to play cards, though, don't you think? At least, it would be if Edward and Alice were playing; they'd win everytime.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:00 pm
nicolenikkki1
complex_ity_
eek Wow, ok...

1. You imagine Stephenie Meyer using Gaia, and then she'd come visit this guild since I'll probably never see her in person sweatdrop
You should like...search for the username Stephenie Meyer as a joke. XDD

I did a Gaia search, all it turned up was: 14 users with Stephenie Meyer as an Interest, and 2 forum topics.

Oh well, I knew I wasn't actually going to find...someone with Stephenie Meyer's name. sweatdrop  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:27 pm
You know you're obssessed with Twilight (rather than read too much of the book) when:

You see Rachael Leigh Cook's name in the credits of Advent Children as the english voice for Tifa, and you just about scream from happiness. whee I already thought she was a pretty good match for Alice just in looks, but the voice is perfect as well!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:13 pm
♥ You're riding along in your car daydreaming of Edward when you spot a silver Jeep Wrangler outside you window and inmediately burst out in a wide grin with your mother shooting you nervous glances at what the heck your problem is.

(Convertibles make me turn my head too...and mutter an, "Ostentatious" x3)

OMG!!! So true to me. . .

How about when ever you hear anyone say the word edward, you gasp your heart quickens, and you move your hair away from your neck!!!

**I work in my mall. . . .I'm excited alot**

OR when you consider nameing your children:
Edward, Bella, Alice, and Jasper. and try to convince you mum to name you baby brother Edward. . . (but my mom named him bastian instead)  

finnish_rah

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:53 pm
♥ You're watching Batman Forever and cringe everytime anyone mentions that the Riddler's real name is Edward, thinking, "What an insult to the name."

@finnish_rah: I actually told my parents a while ago that I was going to name my first daughter Isabella! My dad laughed pretty hard while my mom just kind of gave me that "Alrighty then..." look xD

@complex_ity_: No way o__o
I had no idea she did the voice for Tifa! I'm usually an Aerith fan, but when I watched that movie I had to agree that Tifa rocked it. And her voice really is beautiful x3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:03 pm
heart  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

twighlight311

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:26 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When...
♥ You're up late at night responding to all the threads in this guild xD

This can't be good for semester grades >>;;
But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make
-insert dramatic pose here-

I have a D in math(only class i have that gives homework) because im eather on this website, on stephanie meyer's website, chatting to a friend who is also addicted to edward!(he is our herion.(sp)),or writing what i think will happen in the future books! just look at my profile! OMG am i obsessed!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:37 pm
You know you are obsessed when you are begging your mom to move to forks, washington so you can go to forks high school!

and your next vacation is to volterra, itally this summer ( YAY )
When you see the last name cullen you freak out and guess that carisle *finger quotes* addopted another member of the family and you want sooooooo bad to go up and ask him why he is in the sunlight with people around! Yeah.......I saw a pale beatiful guy the other day and wondered if he was a vampire! LOL  

twighlight311

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:50 pm

You play video games, and you name your characters either Bella, Edward, Alice, or Jasper. (I'm addicted to the old Pokemon gameboy games, my current character is Edward heart )  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff