Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
People in your guild you dislike Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your prank
  Was funny!
  Was Cruel
  Was cruel and that's why it was so funny!
View Results

Pedromac

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:39 pm
iori_lamia
I EFFIN hate when peopel go to fan threads and be jerks
>_<

im sorry but i have to disagree with you... in a sence. see i when to an Anti Naruto group (myspace) and i posted something up there mrgreen . i thought it was fun and .... i guess it was wrong... but fun twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:08 pm
thats not to nice gonk  

iori_lamia

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:08 pm
well, thats ok.
cuz its anti naruto, but say theres a thread with people who love anruto, then u go in and be hella mean and stuff.
thats bad
lol 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:55 am
A guild I'm in has one person in particular who just seems to hate me. It bothers me, in that I have a non-fan. But the things she says would be cruel to somone who cared, I think. An egsample of one of her longer posts.

Quote:
Cool - it was the biggest fail to let you in here, everything you say seems totally posed to me and you look like sEDITt. You do nothin but stickin your head in everyones arses and sing soft melodies to be allowed to stay there. I dislike you so much, even people I hate in real life are not that strongly frequented with flamin by me...man, you suck quite a lot. Go eat dEDITk and die by forgettin to breath - I hate you.

As you can see, this person clearly has a disliking for me. sweatdrop  

Morvegil

Lonely Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Noctem Ex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:12 pm
Amilio
A guild I'm in has one person in particular who just seems to hate me. It bothers me, in that I have a non-fan. But the things she says would be cruel to somone who cared, I think. An egsample of one of her longer posts.

Quote:
Cool - it was the biggest fail to let you in here, everything you say seems totally posed to me and you look like sEDITt. You do nothin but stickin your head in everyones arses and sing soft melodies to be allowed to stay there. I dislike you so much, even people I hate in real life are not that strongly frequented with flamin by me...man, you suck quite a lot. Go eat dEDITk and die by forgettin to breath - I hate you.

Clearly sweatdrop Though I can't quite decide what gave it away for me. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:43 pm
jeez  

iori_lamia

Morvegil

Lonely Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:09 pm
Yeah. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:08 pm
its been good lately  

iori_lamia

kageling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:20 pm
Hmmm yes, there are definitely people in my guild that I don't like very much.

I got really irritated at one person because he was basically an a** when I PMed him a warning and explained (very politely, I might add) what he did wrong and why it was against the rules. He told me that the rules were "lame" and told me that there were always people who didn't care and broke rules anyway--and that in this case he was one of them.

I'm not taking any action against him because I don't feel that it's fair to punish someone just becaues the crew doesn't like them. According to our system, he has one more violation before we can kick him out. I'll just wait around for that.

But yeah, I don't think it's fair to people to use crew powers to harass/punish people you don't like. I certainly wouldn't like people doing it to me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:21 pm
dont wait for it, try to enjoy and hoope he obeys well^^  

iori_lamia

AtreeX

Salty Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:09 pm
I prefer not to prank anyone - I rant. Still, there ARE several people on my blacklist. One sticks out though.

So he makes a new thread (in the main forums, NOT the subforums) and starts proclaiming how great "ROCCLI" is. If ANYONE here has read a SPECK of Naruto, they would know it is ROCK LEE.

But the thing is, he doesn't DO anything. He just makes a thread titled, "ROCCLI" and inside he posts "I TH BEST IN MY UPINON." Yes, that IS supposed to be the word "opinion." Then he makes a NEW thread saying "KAKSHI IS THE BEST," then "GARRA IS THE BEST," and so on, so on.

I politely told him to stop it and suggested for him to do other things. Then I started politely (or as poiltely as possible) suggesting that he just STFU. After that, I started screaming. Then I started ranting and pming him to stop or I'd kick him out. He stopped and hasn't posted ever again (YES).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:12 pm
Oh, then there are the people that use so much chatspeak that it become illegible even to my friend who is fluent. And of course, there're the arrogant people who think that they know all - I love yanking them off their stinkin' high horses... Especially 'cause they copy and paste everything off Wikipedia. And there's rabid shippers and those n00bs who make threads like, "What would happen if it was Naruto vs. Jesus?" (Yes, I HAVE seen a thread like that. I could link you.)

Oh, I forgot. There was this one person who kept launching "narudo atks" on me... It was weird. He kept pming me with things like, "DOPPLEGANGR TECKNIKE" and "throws 10000000000000000000000000000 kuni knifes." He completely spammed up my inbox. sweatdrop  

AtreeX

Salty Cat

AtreeX

Salty Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:18 pm
Dark Nyte
Amilio

Quote:

Clearly sweatdrop Though I can't quite decide what gave it away for me. wink

Wow, that's um, pretty profane. o_O; Kinda scary too... I wonder how they even THOUGHT of some of that stuff...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:13 pm
AtreeX
I prefer not to prank anyone - I rant. Still, there ARE several people on my blacklist. One sticks out though.

So he makes a new thread (in the main forums, NOT the subforums) and starts proclaiming how great "ROCCLI" is. If ANYONE here has read a SPECK of Naruto, they would know it is ROCK LEE.

But the thing is, he doesn't DO anything. He just makes a thread titled, "ROCCLI" and inside he posts "I TH BEST IN MY UPINON." Yes, that IS supposed to be the word "opinion." Then he makes a NEW thread saying "KAKSHI IS THE BEST," then "GARRA IS THE BEST," and so on, so on.

I politely told him to stop it and suggested for him to do other things. Then I started politely (or as poiltely as possible) suggesting that he just STFU. After that, I started screaming. Then I started ranting and pming him to stop or I'd kick him out. He stopped and hasn't posted ever again (YES).

damn, annoying.
but good job^^  

iori_lamia

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out