Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Pon Pon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:46 pm
laFred
candycrack
Latest Topics
-RUMOR: I heard a rumor that the trunks and boxs will carry anything from peasant's booties to a halo.

I've heard this a lot as well, but everytime I hear it there it's a different event. Like a different colored box, not the ones we have now or the chest.

Well, as I understand it. The blue, Pink, and Trunk will stay the same but There will be a purple box that has all donations items in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:01 pm
Fanta5y
laFred
candycrack
Latest Topics
-RUMOR: I heard a rumor that the trunks and boxs will carry anything from peasant's booties to a halo.

I've heard this a lot as well, but everytime I hear it there it's a different event. Like a different colored box, not the ones we have now or the chest.

Well, as I understand it. The blue, Pink, and Trunk will stay the same but There will be a purple box that has all donations items in it.

Yeah, something like that. 3nodding I don't know, I just read several threads on it in the Q&F.  

laFred

Liquid Fury

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:09 pm
[The Princess Troll]
Rumor: I heard a rumor that the trunks and boxs will carry anything from peasant's booties to a halo.
Bullshit. Unfortunately.

I've read all the essays on the Gaia temple and it seems that admins have announced REPEATEDLY that donation items will NEVER be re-released. So while the whole common items in events may be true, the donation item thing definitely isn't  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:16 pm
Liquid Fury
[The Princess Troll]
Rumor: I heard a rumor that the trunks and boxs will carry anything from peasant's booties to a halo.
Bullshit. Unfortunately.

I've read all the essays on the Gaia temple and it seems that admins have announced REPEATEDLY that donation items will NEVER be re-released. So while the whole common items in events may be true, the donation item thing definitely isn't

So...it's still utterly impossible for me to get a halo... xd  

Loe Mayax

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:34 am
Joe Maya
Liquid Fury
[The Princess Troll]
Bullshit. Unfortunately.

So...it's still utterly impossible for me to get a halo... xd

xd Basicly  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:01 am
Im glad they arent rereleasing items because that would piss people off. Though I wouldnt mind getting a rose coursage ;-;

I just cant wait for the halloween item release. I hope for french maid , black cat , jeanie, mermaid, dead cheerleader and ect. costumes. And maybe just some new freaky clothes.

Miss Puu

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:04 am
Koren_suzaku
Im glad they arent rereleasing items because that would piss people off. Though I wouldnt mind getting a rose coursage ;-;

I just cant wait for the halloween item release. I hope for french maid , black cat , jeanie, mermaid, dead cheerleader and ect. costumes. And maybe just some new freaky clothes.

Agreed, Im hoping for the more untraditional costumes yet still the somewhat popular ones.. Since last year the release was all traditional halloween costues, skeleton, frankenstien, witch, ghost, ect... I just hope they do it. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:06 am
The Dawn Maps are up!^^ Thought I'd post 'em for you misser-outers

Barton Town
User Image
Gambino
User Image
Durem
User Image  

SexcTomato

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:08 am
candycrack
Koren_suzaku

Agreed, Im hoping for the more untraditional costumes yet still the somewhat popular ones.. Since last year the release was all traditional halloween costues, skeleton, frankenstien, witch, ghost, ect... I just hope they do it. whee

Yeah. I really just want some more goth/lolita clothes. Im a wierd person and I want a wierd and kinky looking avvie xDDDD

I really am hoping for some fishnet stockings, kinky nurse uniforms, bodices , cute puffy skirts, knee socks with the puffs, pig tail hair higher on the head , ect.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:14 am
Koren_suzaku
candycrack
Koren_suzaku

Yeah. I really just want some more goth/lolita clothes. Im a wierd person and I want a wierd and kinky looking avvie xDDDD

I really am hoping for some fishnet stockings, kinky nurse uniforms, bodices , cute puffy skirts, knee socks with the puffs, pig tail hair higher on the head , ect.

Me2, I also want sluttly looking slip dresses. surprised And tube top dresses, that can be worn with pants. whee  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:17 am
And for crying out loud , CAN WE GET SOME PINK LEG WARMERS scream

Whoever picked brown over pink should be shot gonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:19 am
Koren_suzaku

xd And black SOLID Black... I mean brown and grey are useful... The purple ones is what gets me, they match nothing.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:34 am
candycrack
Koren_suzaku

xd And black SOLID Black... I mean brown and grey are useful... The purple ones is what gets me, they match nothing.

Yeah , purple ... I dont think I ever use gonk

I think thats why I get so mad at gaia is because it seems like they arent taking any of the real gaians ideas. They just keep coming out with all this wierd stuff. The only item I loved in the last realease was the metro shirts and the beatnik shoes.

Speaking of , I wanna email ava creater because I want that girl to update her stuff stressed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:43 am
Koren_suzaku
candycrack
Koren_suzaku

Yeah , purple ... I dont think I ever use gonk

I think thats why I get so mad at gaia is because it seems like they arent taking any of the real gaians ideas. They just keep coming out with all this wierd stuff. The only item I loved in the last realease was the metro shirts and the beatnik shoes.

Speaking of , I wanna email ava creater because I want that girl to update her stuff stressed

Actualy me and a friend made a list forever long a few months back around Feb or March or something, and we had a list of over 100 item recomendations... and after that list quite a few of the suggest items came out, Id say a good 1/3 of the list give or take ... But thier choice of colors is dreadful.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:08 pm
Do you think they will have this year's Halloween event go the same way as last year's?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff