Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
in the view of goths and drugs..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2aetH

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:05 pm
I'd rather drink, take caffeine, or even eat weed over smoking or snorting or injecting ANYTHING.

Your lungs and windpipe were designed to inhale air, so smoking always seemed icky to me. XD

I drink, and I injest high amounts of caffeine. To be frank, I have considered taking weed, but I don't think I'd want to, considering as of late I'm rather mellowed out anyways.

You can say drinking is bad for me all you want, but eating loads of food's bad for you too. Everything's bad for you. ^_^

So, when it comes down to it, I don't give a s**t what you're doing, as long as you're not a pathetic addict.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:57 am
thedarcnessinside
what are your views of goths add drugs?

clean as can be, I prefer to be sharp minded at all times  

Hunter of the Dammed

Particle Wad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:33 am
Injections scare me . . . I'd rather have chicken pox than have the vaccine. Needles squirting liquid into my bloodstream for some reason doesn't seem really thrill me stare

Since I get second hand smoke anyway I'm not really afraid of smoking weed. But for some reason I've never had actual tobacco. Which I guess is really weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:55 am
Goths who do drugs are no different than anyone else who does drugs...

I myself am drug free.
The worst I do is smoke cigarettes and drink occasionally.  

Al-aaraaf

Kohanna13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:47 am
GilAskan
Lexx_the_Vexx
Well Im Straight Edge But I Mostly Do Weed And Acid At Times...I Quit When I Want But Recently Quit CAuse It Messes With My Voice And Im The Singer In My Band So YEah....But I Like To Drink....And I Do Shrooms At Times With My Smoking/Drinking Buddie Veronica So YEah!!!

Can you really call yourself "straight edge" when you indulge/indulged in four mind altering substances?

neutral

I was just about to ask that. You can be 'straight edge' or not, it doesn't bother me but please make sure that you are what you say you are. No offense intended.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:35 am
thedarcnessinside
what are your views of goths add drugs?

I went through a rough period in my life where I did very hard drugs, but I got out of it and now am very straight edge. I think views vary with each goth, though, because I have met goths that still do very hard drugs and others that are very opposed.  

xShe Dreams Fiction

xxgothvampirexx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:45 am
I only know one Gothic Person who has done drugs before, but he was messed up before then. I dont do drugs, smoke or drink...but of course..I am under age...and my parents dont drink or do drugs...so..I guess I prolly wont. But I am not sure yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:51 pm
I used to be into drugs really bad. Now I just smoke, and I am trying to quit.  

tears_of_blood_452

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:38 pm
I smoke pot and drink. I wanna go a wee further,but, nothing too outrageous.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:19 pm
I have a heart mumur, which makes my heart weaker than that of an average person, so if I do drugs, the chances of me dying immediately are five times greater. Thats probably a good thing though, because if I didn't have a heart murmur, I would use in a second.  

Byrn_in_hel

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:52 pm
I'd say that most goths don't do drugs.

I sometimes smoke a bit of weed, but that's about the run of it.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:08 pm
Kohanna13
GilAskan
Lexx_the_Vexx
Well Im Straight Edge But I Mostly Do Weed And Acid At Times...I Quit When I Want But Recently Quit CAuse It Messes With My Voice And Im The Singer In My Band So YEah....But I Like To Drink....And I Do Shrooms At Times With My Smoking/Drinking Buddie Veronica So YEah!!!

Can you really call yourself "straight edge" when you indulge/indulged in four mind altering substances?

neutral

I was just about to ask that. You can be 'straight edge' or not, it doesn't bother me but please make sure that you are what you say you are. No offense intended.

GilAskan and Lexx are correct, doing LSD and weed make you the opposite almost of straightedge. Sraightedgers' don't do that kind of thing. sweatdrop  

Henneth Annun
Captain

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:18 pm
XWraith_LordX
Kohanna13
GilAskan
Lexx_the_Vexx

neutral

GilAskan and Lexx are correct, doing LSD and weed make you the opposite almost of straightedge. Sraightedgers' don't do that kind of thing. sweatdrop

Srsly >.>

Like giving head and claiming to be a virgin (if you are someone who believes that oral keeps virginity intact, please PM me with your reasons why)  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:26 pm
Dead Ed
XWraith_LordX
Kohanna13
GilAskan
Lexx_the_Vexx

neutral

Srsly >.>

Like giving head and claiming to be a virgin (if you are someone who believes that oral keeps virginity intact, please PM me with your reasons why)

I actually know someone who thinks that. They're reason is that only penetration deprives you of your virginity. I think that any type of sex-act does though, I suppose that it doesn't if you want to get techinical about it. You could argue back that "never having sex before" doesn't specifically say what type of sex....(That's my argument. It sucks, i know..)  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:28 pm
I really have no intrest in drugs. They seem like a waste of money.
Though I do indulge in the occasional drink.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff