Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji?
Yamanaka Ino
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Ten-Ten
62%
 62%  [ 102 ]
Haruno Sakura
12%
 12%  [ 20 ]
Hyuuga Hinata
19%
 19%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 163

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:57 pm
i think neji goes well with TenTen..their cute together whee and TenTen almost all the time brags about no one can beat Neji and how his the best ..and oh yah..i voted for TenTen blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:27 am
hinata! heart
neji liked her when he was young blaugh  

kaerukaerupi

Koreachess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:16 am
freesha
My friends and I are having a debate on who is the best pair for Neji, I'm for Ten-ten but she keeps telling me that Ino is the best and another said that it's Sakura and the other is for Hinata ...... i need a survey for this........ that's why i made up this poll....... thank you......
Presently there is no "pair" for Neji cause all the women you listed are going to other people.

Ino is most likely going to go with Choji
TenTen is most likely going for Rock Lee
Sakura is most likely going with Sasuke
and Hinata... IS HIS FREAKING COUSIN AND THAT IS JUST WRONG*goes in the corner and throws up*, YOU HEAR ME!! WORNG scream !!!! anyway she is probably going with Naruto.

If neji has a pair it will either be a future character (someone who isn't introduced yet) or it'll be someone of very little importence.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:55 pm
I think Ten-ten would be best. ^_^  

Gaara of the DesertSand

Majesa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:40 am
I'm a supporter of Neji and Sakura. This is most likely due to many fanfiction influences. I hate the idea of Neji with Hinata. She is his cousin, which makes it incestous, which I find very disturbing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:34 pm
Majesa
I'm a supporter of Neji and Sakura. This is most likely due to many fanfiction influences. I hate the idea of Neji with Hinata. She is his cousin, which makes it incestous, which I find very disturbing.

I agree. 3nodding  

Erurikku Edowado

adhenefallen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:58 pm
I think that neji would be good with ten-ten. But I really like to read sakura/neji fanfiction. But, I don't think that I would mind either way.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:26 pm
LordDamien27
ChibiAngelwolf
Nozomi-chan!
I think it would be Ten-Ten, because she thinks so highly of him, and they need to involve her more into the story!

Hinata thinks highly of him too..

Hinata may think highly of Neji, but Hinata actually likes Naruto. And that's what matters. TenTen seems to like Neji so that would be a natural pairing. And it's that everyone born a Hyuuga has the Byakugen, so that just means that people who marry into the family don't, it doesn't mean that every Hyuuga has Byakugen.

Very true.  

liz_bliz_inc

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:51 pm
nobody. Neji doesnt deserve it and would probably hurt someone in the process.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:09 pm
Neji's life is focused on being strong, not social. None of those girls are girls he is interested in.

Those who said that cousins going with cousins is "nasty", I think differently. I think that in the Japan, marrying relatives is legal...or at least I think it was Japan. It was SOMEWHERE.

Myojjn_Yahiko

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:20 pm
Envy-san

come now Envy, he's gotten much better, he isn't the complete a** he used to be, because his life has followed the classic anime flow, he got smack hard enough to wake up the nice part of his brain by one of the main carries! blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:50 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san

come now Envy, he's gotten much better, he isn't the complete a** he used to be, because his life has followed the classic anime flow, he got smack hard enough to wake up the nice part of his brain by one of the main carries! blaugh xd

*hiss* I dont care, i still dont like him. Nobody seems completely interested in him anyways....  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:47 am
Tsukasa Elric
Yeah, Neji and Hinata are cousins, so that's just... wrong. gonk

yeah, geeze ppl you like that?? would go out with your cousin??

tenten again, shows signs of liking neji. they seem good together.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:50 am
Envy-san
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san

*hiss* I dont care, i still dont like him. Nobody seems completely interested in him anyways....

tenten shows interest. and...and..neji's cool! he's badass! especially in Naruto 3 for gamecube!  

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:20 pm
Neko-sama
Envy-san
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san

tenten shows interest. and...and..neji's cool! he's badass! especially in Naruto 3 for gamecube!

*growl* Tenten can fall off a cliff for all I care...
I tell ya, Neji is an a**, not a badass.

Poking people to death is not special....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff