Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark thoughts as a child?
  Yes. LOL
  No...
View Results

DJ Database

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:27 pm
I was actually pretty dark as a kid but no one really realized it much. It was usually on small small things but it all started adding up I mean ofcourse I used to love Barbies I thought they were cool but then one day I just kinda tweeked a little. I would take of all their clothes and torture them. Make other toys i had hurt and rape them and things like that. I Didnt get off on it or anything I am not and never will be Gay or half for that matter. I dont remember ever making them kiss or anything like that. Only with my bratz at the time as well (But that was with the boy ones) and if I had ever did c'mon I was like a 4 year old kid I didnt know any better but im definitly not gay! (and again never will be)
I also liked little devilish things. Like if something was angel and the other was devil I always like the devilish one more. I remember I had got a brat doll that had a twin. one was girly and the other was dark. I allways thought the dark one was coolest, prettier and above all better. And whenever me and my family would go in a Limo I allways said I liked the black ones better. I loved the black limos never the white. I also remember loving things with spikes, Like collers and things like that. i loved them a lot!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:17 pm
Yes. Well, I'm a bit odd than most children when I was little. But not maniacly dark just a bit eccentric.

I used to cut off my Barbie doll's hair and you know dislocate their limbs and tear off their heads. I remember this one time when I was playing outside. I tied my Barbie and left it on the streets for the cars to hit her a and I was pretty happy about that.

Also I used to draw people falling from high places with jagged rocks below them. Or just faces with blood, bodies with missing parts and decapitated heads. Yep. I used to love drawing those things.

So really, I wasn't that dark.  

Joji-sama

Scathach789

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:48 am
When I was 5 my mum sat me down in front of the TV and made me watch the Halloween video of the Muppet Show with Alice Cooper and Vincent Price.
I think that started me going in a spooky direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:28 am
I guess because I used draw skulls and bats and other dark thingys as soon i started 2nd grade.  

The Door to Death

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:16 pm
Ive always been a dark kid.i would watch scary things all the time. My mom didnt like me watching stuff like that since i was so young. I also had a strange obsession with vampires and dragons and would pretend i was one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:30 pm
NikiPaprika
Dragonfire_Goddess
Kitsune-Yokai
I did used to take the sharp end of a piece of plastic and scratch my arms and legs up. I liked the feeling. I called them "white lines," which is what they looked like since I didn't intentionally harm myself. I didn't know I was hurting myself. I even used to scratch little pictures into my arms and legs.

I used to do that too! eek

o.o;;

same here!

only I didn't call them white lines...I used to pretend I was getting scratched and eating alive by my plastic dinosaur toys...

gonk

I used to do the same. I coulden't stop drawing my little pictures. 3nodding  

MiZeRy-WhisperS

Fashionable Elder

MiZeRy-WhisperS

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:33 pm
Midnight Emily
o.O Y u k i O.o
this reminds me of the time i wrote story about my class when i was younger maybe...12 ish i dunno thats young for me before that i was quiet very very quiet and antisocial i don't even know why but whatever
threre was this one assignment we had to do in 7th grade and my teacher told us a story about our class (well she included us in the story) and stopped after she said that people went missing and told us to finish the story off our own way
so of course everyone does the story ending where everyone was ok un harmed and together, i on the other hand wrote it so that we found some missing people with there heads missing and stuck to pikes and that my teacher was impaled by a spear, and a lot of my class mates where hacked up and thrown about on a cave floor, the rest of the class including me and my friends where lost forever in the mountains and never to be seen again.

needless to say i had a lot of fun after my teacher read that ... oh joy *sarcasm* haha

Awwww, what a nice assignment. xd

WOW eek ! I would of loved to read your assignment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:49 pm
I wouldn't necessarily think of myself as dark when I was younger, more odd. I never liked to talking to anyone I guess because they were so different from me. The other kids and teachers thought I was weird and used my weakness or lack of confidence to take control of me. I didn't know what to do because I was rather polite before I went to school. It was living hell.  

Ninja-xx-love

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:28 pm
I was quite twisted as a child. I collected shards of glass I found in the woods behind my house. If I got cut I would watch myself bleed, then drink my blood. I hated being around people and had somewhat split personalities.... I also drew odd pictures and wrote odd stories with blood and death. I was in love with sharp objects and thought about killing people all the time. I was also fascinated by medevil totures.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:56 pm
Takkun8989
I saw Nightmare Before Christmas and years later I was still obsessed with it but, for the life of me, I couldn't remember the name of it. Suddenly, all the "goth" kids were claiming they'd loved it since they were young too, and I was like, "Damn it, now I look like a little poseur!"

Also, I was always very into occult subjects and a quiet, dark, bookwormish loner.

Edit: Oh and I had a "Barbie-massacre" when I was about 10. My mom was watching me doing this outside with my best friend from the doorway with my dad and told him she was frightened by me.

Don't you *utterly* hate it when the posers find a way to look less posey and you're like, "OhgodOhGODOHGODD! THEY'RE TURNING INTO ME xO!"  

Safyrex

NyteOwl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:52 am
Yes I was having dark thoughts when I was younger. My mom raised us on horror movies as a kid to teach us they were fake, me and my younger brother still likes the bloody and gory stuff. As kids we seem the Friday The 13th movies, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Night of the Living Dead, you name it we seen it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:30 am
I was always dark...I just never set it loose to the world. I watched Sesame Street and Barney like all the other kindergarteners, but then I secretly drew pictures of the kids who were mean to me getting eaten alive by bats and as they were screaming I'd shoot them and watch the blood pour. They're crappy pictures but that's what I'd be imagining while I was drawing them. Also, my first crush was on Wednesday Addams of the Addams Family, the 5th movie I ever saw. There was so much more...like I'd write things on the walls, very weird things like "...demons are hawt..." but that wasn't till 7th grade. Fun ^_^ lol  

EternalDark666

PlasticApple

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:34 am
Yes, I was a very strange one. While ohter little girls dreamed of being princesses and fairys, I kinda dreamed of being a vampire, lol. Oh and I would do horrible things to my dolls like burn them or flush them down the toliet or sometimes even give them to my dog and pretend they were screaming as they were ripped to shreds. Like I said, I was a strange one lol. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:19 am
yes a saw a lady kill herself on tv as a child so i put a tosater in the bath befor my mum got in it to see if it wpuld work luckey it was unpluged lol  

nodens the river god

nodens the river god

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:21 am
nodens the river god
yes a saw a lady kill herself on tv as a child so i put a tosater in the bath befor my mum got in it to see if it wpuld work luckey it was unpluged lol

oh and i would read the raven by edgar alan poe over and over and i stared to talk in poem  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff