Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:24 am
Welp, I'm gone.

And don't come crying to me if this guild goes to hell, either.

And yes, my desk in the senate is cleaned out.

And I bequeath my characters to Padme and Angel.

And I bequeath the headache that has become Legacy 2 to Nelo and Cale.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:13 am
What the hell?! Why?!  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:45 pm
Something in the house smells like someone, or something, took a rank, nasty s**t!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:16 am
scream gonk crying scream gonk crying cry burning_eyes wahmbulance emo

CELESTIA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Crap, this week sucks even more now.

Lost my dog.
Lost my laptop.
Lost Cel.

What next?! gonk  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:01 am
How about you shut your piehole?
Des and I persuaded CW to stay. She's just not in charge of the RP anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:18 am
...harsh cale, mighy harsh. Well I broke my thumb, and so far that his been a journey all by itself. It annoys me how the play I am in is now inflicting with my School of Rock rehersals. ((www.schoolofrock.com)) And she thinks this stupid a** play, is 10x better then that! I'm paying for it for christ sake! I mean, I play a butler, i don't think I need to be at every frickin 4 hour practice. sweatdrop  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:09 pm
Thats not harsh.
I'm just telling him to settle his a** down.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:24 pm
I work at a gas station and it pisses me off when stupid customers get mad at me because they are stupid.

* IF you can drive a car, you should be able to pump your own gas.

*NJ has the right idea-have the attendent pump the gas for you, because people don't know how to pump gas!! (NOT HARD TO DO!)

*IF you pull up to a pump, get your gas..and then leave!! Don't wait forever and a day just sitting there taking up space! IT is not a parking lot/spot!

*Pay for your gas before, or after you pump gas!!! NOT in between!!!!!!(you'll either have to wait till it's done pumping, making others wait behind you, or end up paying more than you wanted.)

* They should teach how to pump gas in Driver's ED, or when you take your driver's license test.

And I just bought a game last night that my computer should have been compatible for but my computer and the game refuse to recognize this...grrr. domokun  

JoisewantstoPlay!

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:29 pm
Gaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Not another damned clover!! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:48 pm
"If you just walked away. What could I really say, would it matter anyway? Would it change how you feel.

"I am the mess you changed. The closet you cannot close, the devil in you I suppose. 'Cause the wounds never heal."

"But everything changes. If I could turn back the years,
if you could learn to forgive me, then I could learn to feel."

"Sometimes the things I say, in moments of disarray. Succumbing to the games we play, to make sure that it's real."

"I've made a commitment. I'm willing to bleed for you, I needed fulfillment.
I found what I need in you."

"I know I've been mistaken, but just give me a break and see the changes that I've made. I've got some imperfections, but how can you collect them all and throw them in my face."  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:57 pm
Thread misuse rising.

Urge to kill... rising...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:09 pm
Who the hell hires terrorist to protect bananas?!  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:15 pm
What the Hell is with people in a joke thread/forum/whatever complaining about it because they have no sense of humor?

I see it all the time. You can find a forum SOLELY about comedy, with joke threads, and even one with every warning possible: " WARNING: JOKES IN HERE ARE UNCENSORED. IF YOU TAKE OFFENSE TO ADULT-ORIENTED, RACIST, SEXIST, BLOND, [YOUR COUNTRY HERE] SUCKS, CHILD-RELATED, OR ANY TOUCHY SUBJECT JOKES, PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER LOOKING HERE, AS IT IS FULL OF THEM. " Etc. Not 2 minutes into it, you come across all Hell of flame wars because some idiot who hates anything anti-[religion] went and read a bunch of anti-[religion] jokes and decided that was uncalled for, despite the fact they knew good and well what they would see before they even went in the thing.

What next, you get sued about making a pie-in-the-face joke because someone lost a loved one who was nailed with a pie they were allergic too and suffocated to death, then you find yourself owing them money for emotional trauma?

And it's not just the humor either. It's like every idiot online thinks nobody else can possibly be an a*****e. Jeez, common logic and reasoning dictates that if you come across tons of people, it's a given that at least one of them will hate you for seemingly no reason. There's always gonna be someone that's not gonna be Mr./Ms. Geniality. Get used to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:52 pm
And another damned n00b strikes!!

Yeah. Lanzer forbid that a n00b actually work for gold!! scream Hell, I probably got about half that just posting this.  

AFK Masturbating

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:48 pm
wahmbulance I AM NOW GODDAMNED RIGHT ROYALLY PISSED OFF NOW!

WHOEVER THE ******** YOU ARE, YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF s**t!!!! YOU ONLY DESERVE GETTING YOUR ******** FACE SMASHED IN, AND YOUR BALLS CAVED IN WITH MY FOOT!!

STUPID ******** PIECE OF s**t HACKERS!!! YOU HAVE NOW TRULY PISSED ME OFF, AND HURT THE ONE MOST DEAR TO ME! ******** ASSHOLES, CARE ABOUT NO ONE BUT THEMSELVES.

All they deserve is a ******** pineapple shoved up their a**.
wahmbulance  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces