Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:53 pm
Saphira-san, that was amazing! I'd like to hear more, please.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:13 am
Iris_Prism
(oops!! I'm sorry, the beginning was like a forum so naturally i thought you could put anything. I'm sorry for my interuption! sweatdrop )

Don't worry about it. biggrin I kind of took over this topic any way. sweatdrop Post if you want! I don't mind. smile

And yes, I shall continue. 3nodding  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:18 am
Ariella smiled bravely, and began to end the story.

"It is quite simple, the ending," Ariella said. "The princess goes home to her Father, who welcomes her back with open arms. He knew that she was going to go on the adventure, so he made sure that the serving boy would be along to help her out. And, because the serving boy did such a wonderful job, the Father made him a duke."

"That's wonderful!" the children cried as the clapped enthusiastically for Ariella.

"Now, I think that it is time for bed," Ariella said as she rolled her eyes at the groans. "It is way past everyone's bed time, and I must get back to the ball. So, everyone, scoot!" The children got up reluctantly as Ariella and Jonathon herded them to their rooms.

[I will not be here for several days, for I will not have access to a computer.........so.............do whatever. I will continue when I get back! biggrin 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:51 pm
I someone want me to continue this, please let me know!  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:03 am
If anyone wants to follow the rest of the story, it will continue on my journal  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:28 am
fantasy land xp
o yeaaa  

Toxic Stalker

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:10 pm
My fantasy land is a land where magical creatures live. Every human possesses their own special talent, just waiting to be discovered. When they turn 13, their special talent is revealed to them by undergoing the Test. Elves, nymphs, fairies, angels, dwarves alike live in peace. Petite dragons are common pets. In school, one learns History of Magic, Spell Casting with Wands (SCW), Magical Creatures and Plants (MCP), Enchanted Elements, Transportation and Transformation, etc. This fantasyland is located near the sea, where the harbor is filled with lively creatures of every imagination, as well lively language xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:57 pm
My fantasy land is kinda like Alice and Wonderland, but I have a lot of special places in it! I LOVE puzzles and riddles so Alice's Wonderland would be PERFECT!
Also, I would have a chesire cat! LOL!

I r a d i o a c t i v e I

I Am singer776

Chatty Genius

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 am
Mine is a garden. Its like the Secret garden. It used to look so lonely but then it was opened. Its got roses and its not like a normal garden. Its humongous with as many wild and beautiful and tamed flowers you can think of. All the animals stay, theres a fountain beautiful with angels in the encarvment and swings where you can swing on thats all i can say though theres much more.  
15: Fantasy Land

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff