Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Anyone actually enjoy having a laugh?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lee evans...
  is a legend! xD
  ...never heard of him..=(
View Results

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:03 pm
I love laughing.
I've noticed I sometimes will laugh loud, and sometimes I'll just laugh to myself while just showing this odd smile.

I too have friends that a bit wacked so its hard not to laugh when I'm hanging with them.
I have a friend that, when out in public, will act all sulky and constantly look like she only wears a frown.
But when its just our select group of friends, she hardly stops laughing about the stupidest stuff.

I just love me friends.
( ^_^ )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:51 pm
I love laughing...
My mom actually yells at me and threatens to ground me because I laugh so much.
lol  

xxxdeletemexxx

Byrn_in_hel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:09 pm
Its impossible not to laugh when you're as ADD as I am. Plus my friends are complete crack-ups. You could say I have a very. . . morbid sense of humor.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:12 pm
bipolar!
hahaha, that makes me sad... laughing is good!  

Kyru Sadaki

shadowcat715

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:38 pm
I like a good laugh, and I laugh the most out of my friends, plus we're all nuts anyway, so it's kinda hard to spend time together and not laugh at all, plus I'm the one who's crazy enough to make them laugh and go straight out of my way and put my dignity on the line just to get a grin out of them. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:38 am
if anything goths probably enjoy laughing more than most because they (or at least I) have chronic and severe depression and laughing is something that makes you less depressed, it takes your mind off you problems  

Scott Ritter

Evil-Olive

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:55 pm
I love to laugh. I do it all the time.
I always laugh randomly at stuff that happened the other day. People get really pissed.
;D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:21 pm
i laugh often. anyone ever seen just for laughs? its the comedy festival in montreal, quebec, and most of the comedians they get on there are ******** hilarious.
Mike Macdonald = win.  

DR490N

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:43 pm
If i hear or see something funny, I laugh. I can't stand it when people try not too. My friends are crazy, good luck trying not to laugh around them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:33 pm
Comedy is good for you 3nodding
Nothing like leveling out a deep, emotional movie or book with a dose of South Park or Eddie Izzard.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:51 pm
Who doesn't like to laugh? That's just weird.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:34 am
i love laughing it's my favourite hobby  

xslipknotmaniacx

blackrose070

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:02 pm
I laugh all the time. My friends even joke that I'll die laughing which is somewhat true sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:28 pm
I love to laugh... I have some awesome friends and we do crazy things, and it's funny... One time, we opened the back of an suv, and drove down the street peein out of the back...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Blossom Goth

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:07 pm
I love to laugh. When I'm depressed, it's not like I want to be. I just am.

Though I'm not depressed all the time. I can be quite a happy, hyper person. A little bit too much, sometimes. >.<

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff