Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
MY LIFE IS A BURNING BLACK ABYSS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NINJA SAD STYLE:
  BOO HOO NO JUTSU.
  STFU EMO NINJA.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:51 am
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
LOLZ OHEMGEE THAS MY TWEEN!
LOLZ YER INTARNET FAMUSS!!!
Not special enuf 4 twen.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:52 am
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
I actually did not addess you until you addressed me. I asked Crabapple, an HONEST question. Other people decided to answer it for her. neutral You want me to lie? If it's bullshit, it's bullshit. I'm not going to be so nice that I'm going to let someone win an arguement with bullshit.

Don't give me that. You people have self control. rolleyes You can't blame all your actions on another individual. That's just plain how it is.

I'm really not trying to blame anything on anyone. I have no interest in blaming people. Just thought I'd let you know that you quite often come off as aggressive in your responses to me, and it puts me on guard. I'm not blaming you or expecting you to change, I'm just informing you that that's how I feel, since I'd want to be told if I was doing the same thing.
Cute. You'd put me between rock and a hard place. Very helpful.  

Syndactyly

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:54 am
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
I actually did not addess you until you addressed me. I asked Crabapple, an HONEST question. Other people decided to answer it for her. neutral You want me to lie? If it's bullshit, it's bullshit. I'm not going to be so nice that I'm going to let someone win an arguement with bullshit.

Don't give me that. You people have self control. rolleyes You can't blame all your actions on another individual. That's just plain how it is.

I'm really not trying to blame anything on anyone. I have no interest in blaming people. Just thought I'd let you know that you quite often come off as aggressive in your responses to me, and it puts me on guard. I'm not blaming you or expecting you to change, I'm just informing you that that's how I feel, since I'd want to be told if I was doing the same thing.

Sorry, what?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:56 am
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee

Sorry, what?
I forgot people aren't so great with analogies. (NOT, an insult, an HONEST observation.)

What the hell am I supposed to do with that?

I've said it again and again. It's ALREADY been, "let out." I've "unleashed the dragon." Changing isn't going to make that go away.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:57 am
Trying to get you to understand that you start most of the arguements here by calling people names and saying they're ignorant is just going to fly over your head. But since I have the OK to pick on you whenever you're being a douche to people, don't expect me not to.

Oh, okay. SO from now on I'll only say things about me that are positive so you can repeat them back to me. I'm beautiful. I'm a shining pillar of hope for humanity. I'm so cool. Okay, all of those are true, but you know what I mean.

As for the arguement, it was a misunderstanding, and when it started, I didn't know english wasn't his first language. I don't like, check everybody's profile page or something.

And lolz no, it wasn't proving a point. I was picking on you. wahmbulance

EDIT: What's the difference between you saying something I think is right is "bullshit" and me saying you're "annoying"? They can both be offensive, and they're both meant to be not nice. YOU SEE? OR DO YOU STILL NOT GET IT BECAUSE WE CAN GO DOWN TO THE GRADE SCHOOL AND GIVE YOU A TUTOR.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:58 am
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee

Sorry, what?
I forgot people aren't so great with analogies. (NOT, an insult, an HONEST observation.)

I've said it again and again. It's ALREADY been, "let out." I've "unleashed the dragon." Changing isn't going to make that go away.

No, I understood the analogy. I just didn't see how it applied in this case.  

mofoslotmachine

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:07 pm
Captain Verd
Trying to get you to understand that you start most of the arguements here by calling people names and saying they're ignorant is just going to fly over your head. But since I have the OK to pick on you whenever you're being a douche to people, don't expect me not to.

Oh, okay. SO from now on I'll only say things about me that are positive so you can repeat them back to me. I'm beautiful. I'm a shining pillar of hope for humanity. I'm so cool. Okay, all of those are true, but you know what I mean.

As for the arguement, it was a misunderstanding, and when it started, I didn't know english wasn't his first language. I don't like, check everybody's profile page or something.

And lolz no, it wasn't proving a point. I was picking on you. wahmbulance

EDIT: What's the difference between you saying something I think is right is "bullshit" and me saying you're "annoying"? They can both be offensive, and they're both meant to be not nice. YOU SEE? OR DO YOU STILL NOT GET IT BECAUSE WE CAN GO DOWN TO THE GRADE SCHOOL AND GIVE YOU A TUTOR.
Again, that's bullshit. I don't ever say something without reason. What you fail to accept is that this has been a chain of calamity. For each bridge you've burned, I've been scattered why rubble. For each rude thing you say, yes, there is going to be a reaction. Clearly, you fail to see the pattern here.

I made a joke about something. You did not get this joke. You flipped. We argued. We stopped.
You made a SARCASTIC comment, which I took as rude. You said it was a joke. I flipped.
My reaction to your reaction caused you in turn to react.

That pattern has being going on for THREE months now, and it doesn't matter WHO'S ******** fault it is, neither you nor I have attempted to stop it, because, frankly, here we are, STILL arguing.

As for this positive-negative connotation here; no. You're being sarcastic, and it's not helping your point.

Oh, so because he has some sort of disability, you're going to treat him nicer? Why don't you just stop being a b***h, period?

It was stupid.

Oh, now get angry. By saying you are mature, completely justified, and rightly renounced in your actions is ridiculous when looking at the quote above. You cannot say what you did just now was NOT bitchy. It is YOUR CHOICE to be a b***h. It is not MY FAULT that you act like a b***h. In fact, it's not my fault that you choose to retort, it's not my fault you choose to respond in such a violent manner. THAT is all up to YOU and you REFUSE to see it that way. Because you think it's FAIR. Well, it's EQUAL, but being a b***h is never fair. And my reply is not just being a b***h. It's pointing out a clearly observable fact. If you don't like it, change your attitude.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:11 pm
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee

Sorry, what?

Must I say it again?  

Syndactyly

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:15 pm
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee

Sorry, what?

Must I say it again?

No need, I was simply clarifying.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:20 pm
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee

Sorry, what?

Must I say it again?

No need, I was simply clarifying.
Oooh. Okay. I see how what I said could've been... really confusing. @_@;  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:23 pm
9_6 Omg how do I explain this to you? I don't treat Juuyonbi like he's a retard or something, but I wouldn't have argued with him about a word if I had known english wasn't his first language.

It's not an agry response, it's just in caps. It kinda looks like you're angrier than I am, lol. I called the whambualnce just in case you have a heart attack or something. wahmbulance

EDIT: So you admit that if you really wanted to stop, you would have? because as I've said before, if you don't want to argue with me, you don't have to. Just stop being pissy, and you won't get flamed so much.

...Lol Hiirowing  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:31 pm
Captain Verd
9_6 Omg how do I explain this to you? I don't treat Juuyonbi like he's a retard or something, but I wouldn't have argued with him about a word if I had known english wasn't his first language.

It's not an agry response, it's just in caps. It kinda looks like you're angrier than I am, lol. I called the whambualnce just in case you have a heart attack or something. wahmbulance

EDIT: So you admit that if you really wanted to stop, you would have? because as I've said before, if you don't want to argue with me, you don't have to. Just stop being pissy, and you won't get flamed so much.

...Lol Hiirowing
You're still prioritizing him over others, which is nice for him, but why waste your time being an a** to everyone else who makes mistakes, contradicting their hate for bad grammar? It was a mistake, after all.

Well, then you're reading too deep into my text. I'm not mad. Well, sure, I am fed up with this by now, but it's phasing me less and less. Slap a guy once, he cries. Slap a guy 10 times, his face goes numb. If you weren't angry, you wouldn't have insulted me. Simple as that. :]

It is certainly part of why we're still here. But it takes two to tango. Of course a part of me felt a desire to retort to stupid things you have said, or else I would have simply ignored you. However, this cannot be claimed 100% on me. You too, add just as much, if not more, into the pot. And same could be said for you. You can be very pissy whether you want to think so or not.  

Syndactyly

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:36 pm
Shikalee
You're still prioritizing him over others, which is nice for him, but why waste your time being an a** to everyone else who makes mistakes, contradicting their hate for bad grammar? It was a mistake, after all.

Basically, there's a difference between somebody who's grown up speaking English and being surrounded by it their whole life, and somebody who's still learning it. It's not prioritising him so much as respecting that he's learning a second language, which is really damn hard. I'd get annoyed if somebody mocked me in another language I was learning for not being 100% correct, whereas I wouldn't if I effed up in English, since I'm supposed to be fluent in it.

Captain Verd
...Lol Hiirowing

I'm going to sue you for flaming me, Verd. D:< You pink roach supporter!!1!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:36 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

...Lol Hiirowing

Well, then you're reading too deep into my text. I'm not mad. Well, sure, I am fed up with this by now, but it's phasing me less and less. Slap a guy once, he cries. Slap a guy 10 times, his face goes numb. If you weren't angry, you wouldn't have insulted me. Simple as that. :]

It is certainly part of why we're still here. But it takes two to tango. Of course a part of me felt a desire to retort to stupid things you have said, or else I would have simply ignored you. However, this cannot be claimed 100% on me. You too, add just as much, if not more, into the pot. And same could be said for you. You can be very pissy whether you want to think so or not.
I'm more lenient on his grammar and spelling and whatever because he hasn't spent his whole life learning nothing but english. For people like you and me, bad grammar really isn't something we can get away with without getting the big stamp of STUPID on our faces.

Now, I know you know the answer to this one. I insult you because I think you're kind of crazy. Simple as that.

And um YES DUH I'M PISSY I'm a jerk, remember? I spend most of my time in the guild picking on you. You get pissy because people disagree with you or say Shikamaru eats dirt or something stupid like that. That's why I think you're crazy.

Okay, so it takes two to tango. So you can't really blame me for picking on you, since you keep replying to me with your crazy.  

Captain Verd

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:37 pm
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee

Basically, there's a difference between somebody who's grown up speaking English and being surrounded by it their whole life, and somebody who's still learning it. It's not prioritising him so much as respecting that he's learning a second language, which is really damn hard. I'd get annoyed if somebody mocked me in another language I was learning for not being 100% correct, whereas I wouldn't if I effed up in English, since I'm supposed to be fluent in it.

Captain Verd
...Lol Hiirowing

I'm going to sue you for flaming me, Verd. D:< You pink roach supporter!!1!
YOU JUST CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT SASUKE'S ON TOP. I'M PRESENTING SASUNARU TO THE COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! burning_eyes  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff