Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
naruto soul mate: who is your soul mate in naru-chan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash the Panda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:00 pm
1) who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?
Anko
2) who in naruto is like you the most?
Jiraya
3) who would you go out with in naruto?
Kurenai  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:28 pm
LordDamien27
Menzeeto
Actual Naruto compatibility test O_o

Yup, I got Sakura...which is wierd, considering I got Sasuke as myself on other tests O_o
Sweet, I got Kin, she's awesome. *kills Oro* jerk
its easy to know which one you'll get though, I mean it just describes the person, the only way it would be surprising is if you didn't watch Naruto yet..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:37 am

me and Gaara would make Great friends
I'm alot like Uchiha Sasuke (seeking revenge on those who used to beat me up)
and i'd go out with Either Haruno Sakura, Hyuuga Hinata or Yamanaka Ino.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:12 am
ChibiAngelwolf
Quick Question: Why does no one like Naruto as much as other characters? (Not like I care..I get to have him then! xd ) just wondering o.o

No I love Naruto!! He's so cool! xd xp  

Nozomi-chan!

Agenta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:25 am
Who do you think is your soul mate in Naruto?
Naruto!!

Who in Naruto are you like most?
erm..maybe Hinata..but I can be really loud sometimes too

Who would you go out with in Naruto?
Kakashi!or maybe Naruto?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:47 am
Crash the Panda
Anko
Jiraya
Kurenai

Yeah Kurenai is really cool! I can't choose her because I'm a girl and I'm not bi or a lesbian. I think she's cool because she is and because my friend says I look like her! xd xp  

Nozomi-chan!

xInuzuka Kibax

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:35 pm
Probably Neji. He's really demanding, I need to be pushed to do things. Just like the whole 'Ino and Shikamaru' scenario. I am so friggin' lazy (Yes, I admit it) and I need someone really pushy to help me get off my a** and do things.

Shikamaru. Definatly.

Probably... Kiba. Cool, exciting, a momma's boy and overall loud. Either him or Naruto. Considering I'm bi, the person I'd like to go out with the most is Temari. She's really cool.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:50 pm
1) who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto? Kakashi. heart He's a really cool guy, and laid back, unlike everyone else. That's what I like in a guy. whee

2) who in naruto is like you the most? Definitely Anko and Shikamaru. Sometimes I like to be noisy and annoying. whee And I get angered easily.. But other times, I'm just, "It's too troublesome.." (I even use the word.) Yet, I seem to be rather clever, as I get asked for advice a lot. *laughs*

3) who would you go out with in naruto? Definitely Kakashi. heart Or Itachi if he wasn't such a psycho. xd Kakashi mainly, though, because he's mysterious, and I love his personality. And Icha Icha Paradise. xp heart  

Misfortune Cookie

Vyedr Zeh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:53 pm
1)Uchiha Itachi
2)Uchiha Itachi
3)Uchiha Itachi!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:02 am
If we're talking about marriage-type soulmates, I'm thinking Shikamaru. I'm seriously into him, more so in the most recent episodes (111-112).

I know a lot about a lot of things, but I often don't have the best performance gonk . I'm loyal to those I love; I'd be a human-shield for any one important to me. I think the person most like me is Sakura.

Since it's pretty illegal for me to be with a 12-year-old, Shikamaru is out of the picture. I jock Kakashi. He's seriously teh hottness blaugh and has great heart and personality. heart  

finethanks

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:32 pm
hehe.... kakashi
well as far as quizzes go..... and ive taken like.... 50 different ones(personality)....... i am kakashi... all of the time... yup... whee
then i can be sasuke at times...when im depressed or pissed off..and that sucks....
and on gaia.... i am prolly... a mix between naruto(when im bouncing off walls) and kakashi... 3nodding
KAKASHI  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:31 pm
I don't think my soulmate is in any of the characters of Naruto personally... but I could see myself having a serious relationship with sasuke...><

i would have to say a combo of sakura and temari, well cuz I dont take any s**t like temari and i'm more of a combat thinker like sakura

3) who would you go out with in naruto
I would most likely go out with several people.... not at the same time mind you i am not like that... Sasuke, Itachi, Naruto, and Shikimaru  

darkchild126

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:15 pm
1. I'd have to say Kurenai, I think me and her would really click. Although she is much older than me, but hey, it would work.

2. I think I'm like Shikamaru with a twist of Sasuke. Maybe some Narutoness at times. only at times though.

3. I would go out with Anko. Although it probably wouldn't work out. I would go out with Hinata, if she were a bit older. I'd go out with Hayate's girlfriend, since he died crying but I don't think that would work either. But Kurenai and me could work. And she's hawt!!! Her eyes are so sexy, so that's a bonus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:06 pm

SoulMate = FRIEND! I'd probably hit it well with Shikamaru. He's a slacker, and I'm a slacker. So it'd make perfect sense that we'd slack off together and go break some things... xd
Most Like: I'd hate to say it but I'm most like... Sasuke when I'm in public by myself and Naruto -with a bit of the former- when I'm with my friends (though I'm not as sentimental as Naruto is)
Date: INO! She's the only one out of the female shinobi who's closest to my age (she's probably like 12 or something so if we're older she's only younger by 3 years). But if I was older probably Mitarashi Anko, most definitely Kurenai, also Tsunade but she's taken sorta. Oh and if Haku was really a girl, 'her' too.
Then again they're only characters so I think it's unhealthy to think like this though I do... sweatdrop

Baka-no-jutsu

SQEEEE GURL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:37 pm
Hmm,i thought i did reply in this topic.

Naruto-kun..of course.I Love naruto.He's confident,doesnt give up,funny,cute,etc.I love everything about him.

Im pretty mixed.
First its Hinata..Because Im really shy..Especially at school.Even though i want to change myself abit..But,to hide that i act like sasuke,Im silent and isolate myself away from others most of the time.[With that leave me alone vibe]
But,with close family and friends im more relaxed and can act goofy at times..[Kinda like naruto].

Naruto!
surprised

And P.S..He's mine,so back off you other dumb rabid fangirls.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff