Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:28 am
"ok i'm coming." He walks behind her until they got to a field. "ok then. I'm ready"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:37 am
"OK, First build up your chakra balance it and concentrait. Like so." Shizume built up her chakra balanced it performed the hand seals and made a few clones. "This jutsu also requires more chakra with more clones you make."  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:49 am
"well i'm just going to work with one for now." He begins to build up his chakra and concentraits. i can do this He creates the hand seals and one clone appeared. It was not as good as Shizume's but it was way better thanwhat he did earlier today. "how's that." he said looking tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:52 am
"Better than what happend in class not bad but try to balance your chakra more and concentrate."  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:59 am
He nods to Shizume. Then heconcentraits, builds up more chakra, and tries to balance it as best as he can. He makes the seals and a clone appears. "how's that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:39 am
"Better, better your conentraion is good but i think you need to pratice your chakra control and balancing it just right." Shizume said having her folded. *I wounder if i'll get more students.* Shizune thought.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:54 am
"Well, how can I practice my chakra control?" he asked looking at Shizume.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:15 pm
Kohaku was just thinking about which jutsu would be best to practice when she saw shizume and... some other kid practicing shadow clone jutsus. She didn't really like Shizume, she seemed to be good at like, every jutsu she tried. Plus, Kohaku saw her do the snake arm thingy, shizume was definitely bad news. Kohaku needed to get to a computer, she studied weapons and jutsus and knew almost every weapon ever made. She needed to look up that jutsu.  

tetrapeptide

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:19 pm
"ahh it's a bit more complitacted but it's how I use to pratice chakra control. Tree climbing without using your hands." Shizume said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:28 pm
"whatch me first and then I'll explain it." Shizume said running up to a tree stopping gathered chakra at the soles of her feet and started climbing the tree without using her hands. "To do this you have to gather the right amount of chakra in the soles of your feet and start climbing, if you use to much chakra you you can only go a certain distance before the pressure of the chakra with force you back, and if you use to less chakra you won't stick tothe tree at all." Shizume said.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:35 pm
*I got a bad feeling that someone saw me the snake arm jutsu. If anyone did I just hope they won't try and figure the trick to it.* Shizume thought getting a strange shiver down her spine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:36 pm
Kohaku lurked in the shadows, watching Shizume do her jutsus and the other guy struggle to make a few clones. She showing him to much at one time Kohaku sighed and hit herself on the forehead.  

tetrapeptide

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:44 pm
"Ryo don't worry some much about the clones know just pratice chakra control for know." Shizume said Ryo. Shizume heard something in the shadow and felt someone watching her. *i'll keep an I out just in case.* Shizume thaught.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:36 pm
Naruto slurped his ramen happily. Good think I wasen't called on. He thought. I suck at...What is with the new kids? He cut off his own thought looking at all the new ninja. None of them will get in the way of his dream.  

Dead Poet Society Member

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:00 pm
Sakura flicked her hair behind her shoulder and gathered her books together. After tying her her red ribbon tighter, she put her books in her backpack and put her backpack on. Sighing a bit, but determined to do her best and learn more techniques for tomorrow, she headed out the door and walked outside.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff