Hug?
  Yay! *glomps*
  Ewwww... *makes brick wall*
  ... Sure.. Ok. *just to be nice*
  Iiiik! *plays dead*
View Results

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:13 pm
Hugs are my Soulfood.I love hugging people and it just brightens up my Day. I spend the last 8 years in the Philippines where its common for people to Hug each other as a greating and i Loved it. Now im back in Germany and jeez,its like most of the people were born with a stick up their asses. Well...Not all...

Anyway...Hugs Pawn... domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:55 pm
Tyshia
My god, hugs are my LIFEFORCE. I hug everyone; strangers, best friends, family, acquintances, EVERYONE. But the good hugs are reserved for close/best friends and close family.

Same here! I love to give and get hugs 3nodding  

Jigoku_Shoujo1348

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:58 pm
i love hugging people..me and my friends say hi by hugging..and we also say our goodbyes with a hug  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:00 pm
Willie-John[Abomination]
i love hugging people..me and my friends say hi by hugging..and we also say our goodbyes with a hug

i believe that a hug is a sign of showing that you love & care for someone as a friend or in a relationship or family  

Willie-John[Abomination]

Sica_Lunae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:16 pm
It depends who they're from. I'll hug new people. but it's always awkward and I can feel their aura encroaching upon mine. With people I know and love, it's wonderful to hug them because I'm used to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:31 pm
I like hugs. Only from boys. I like Boys. I like Boys a lot  

DJ Database

essenceofzedak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:52 am
I can hug people, but I'm ot hugging random people, or people I don't know.. I'm not much for hugs really... but if I have to, I can hug teachers and fellow students etc (but I avoid it as much as I can). The only people I'm comfortable about hugging is my close friends, and maybe family...

However, I can freak out while being hugged by fellow students and teachers. Luckily I am good at conceiling it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:56 pm
I hug my family sometimes but not as much as i used to. Also, I hug my closest friends too. I can stand a hug from a stranger, but I cant give hugs to people. Someone else has to inniate(sp?) it. Im not the person to do that. Not me at all.  

[goth_empress]

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:56 pm
i mostly hug my friends, or really close ppl i know, i havent been wanting to get as close to my family though as i used to, just because alot happend in the past with them. But there have been some times i huged ppl i didnt know at random, for the hell of it, sometimes it scares them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:26 pm
If they're taller than me, I freeze up and don't know what to do. If now, then I kinda hug them back whilst lifting them off their feet. That results in a pleasing "augh!" of alarm from them.  

Sideparting

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:59 pm
.....it really depends for me.....I really don't like being hugged randomly or by surprise....I don't mind from family....with friends I don't mind if their girls....for my friends who are guys, it depends on the situations and how close we are.........I also pretty much have a different hug for different occasions.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:24 pm
I do the one-armed-half-hug thing. It's really awkward when someone full on hugs you though...so it's like you and your one arm vs. them and their whole body basically eek

Rimi

SaiBlackNight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:59 pm
I'll close my eyes...

I love hugs!

I welcome them!

::Hugs everyone!::
...let the whole thing pass me by.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:19 pm
I try to avoid hug at all costs. stare
I hate them.

eonthemoon