Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:49 pm
( Dammit, I gotta go. But PLEASE carry on this RP without me. Do whatever you'd like with Kaiba-kun, or whichever characters you decide to RP as. I'll be back tomorrow! Toodles! heart )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:48 pm
LOL @ Faaan service! OK...gonna give this a try!

It was the musty stench reminiscent of a barbeque gone awry that first roused Mokuba. He opened his eyes wearily and looked around, shivering slightly. Despite the smell of something burning, this place was far from warm, like the bed he should have been sleeping in. Mokuba sat up and rubbed his dry eyes, slowly looking around. Though the surrounding area was draped in fog, he could make out that he was lying on a bench, surrounded by buildings on either side. The buildings here were smaller and more old fashioned than the downtown Domino he was used to. He pivotted his body first, then his head, to face the building behind him.

Nathan's Drugs? I've never seen that store before. What is this place? He blinked again, realizing that it felt as if the fog were actually falling onto him. He rubbed his eyes again and this time realized a dark gray smudge on the side of his hand.

"What's going on here?! What kind of crazy nightmare is this?" he cried out, then listened as his voice ping ponged off of the buildings. A shiver ran down his spine and he instictively darted into Nathan's Drugs, slamming the door behind him.

The store was musty and the windows were boarded up, only permitting a small amount of light to enter.

"Hello?" Mokuba called timidly. "Anybody home?"

Silence.

Mokuba slowly progressed towards the counter. The counter might have been red at one time, but was now covered with dust and dirt, fading it into a dull rose color. A piece of paper was on top of the counter and almost blended in with it. Mokuba squinted to read the name of the paper

The Silent Hill Tribune? Mokuba scratched his head.

A slight shuffling echoed from the back room of the drug store. Mokuba lifted his head cautiously.

"Hello? Is someone here...?"

There was silence again, but only for a moment. The shuffling started again, and drew closer to Mokuba. He began to feel sick at his stomach, though his mind was fighting to reassure him with prospects such as Whoever's back there probably didn't hear me or This is just a dream, don't be such a wimp!

But Mokuba didn't give his mind time to reason with him, he had already bolted out the door. He considered himself relatively brave, but if there was one thing he didn't like, it was being alone.

He pinched himself, but was unsuccessful in waking from his "dream." He continued running through the town, telling himself he was only biding time until he awakened. He ran until his legs grew tired and he was panting, trying to catch his breath. Behind him was an abandoned flower shop, ahead of him a road covered on one side by a wire fence and on the other by a steep earthen wall too tall to climb. He slowly lifted his gaze upward. The road seemed to swerve about, through some trees before reaching its final destination of a small, stout building. Outside of the building, Mokuba could make out the words Silent Hill in big letters on a sign.

That must be the entrance to the town - and the way home! He drew in a breath and psyched himself up for the final run. But before he could take off, he looked ahead to see two reddish brown figures blocking his path. They looked human from far away, but the closer they came, the more Mokuba could tell - they were anything but human. And they didn't look very friendly at all.

Without hesitation, Mokuba turned and ran into the flower shop. His mind was running on adrenaline as he looked for anything with which to baracade the front door. During his frantic search, he spotted a telephone through the window that separated the shop from the inner office. He darted into the office, slamming and locking the door behind him. The phone was rather old fashioned - a sleek black corded phone with a keypad, rather than a cordless. He huddled under the desk and pulled the phone and receiver down with him. Without thinking he picked up the receiver and dialed his home on the keypad. He didn't even wait to see if his brother would answer.

"S-seto! Nii-sama! S-save me-please! Save me!" He had collapsed into sobs. Between gasps, he spilled everything he could into the phone. "I'm in this weird town...S-Silent...Hill..."

He just sat there, huddled and sobbing. He wasn't sure how long it was before a cold realization struck him. There was no dialing sound - no answer on the other end. Just silence...

Mokuba looked at the phone and the receiver, now tear-stained. He tugged softly on the receiver and realized that the black, coiled wire wasn't even connected to the phone.

Hope that all worked out OK. Sorry it was so long! As for SH geography, I'm going off what I remember from SH2, so if it's wrong, lemme know!  

tasogarenootome

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:23 pm
((My paragraph RP skills are the suckers. That, and I know little to nothing about Silent Hill.))

Another night of work, another night of duty, another night to beat down speeding punks on the street. The tall young man brushed his jet black hair out of his eyes to better see his uniform as he was donning it. It may have been a uniform only for the local police, but it had its respective dignity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:40 pm
((( cry *Misses out on everything* I guess...guess I can't play after all, huh?))  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:39 pm
Ryu_chan
((( cry *Misses out on everything* I guess...guess I can't play after all, huh?))

You're still in! Type in whatever you'd like, whenever you'd like! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:51 pm
((Mmm, just out of curiousity, what character is going to portray Henry?))  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:23 pm
whee *Sighs in relief*

Thank you. Umm...who's needed and where?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:01 pm
Your part is listed on the first page of the thread, the ones you asked for and what part they'll be taking part in the RP. Jounouchi, I believe, was one of your requests, so he's going to be playing as "Lisa Garland" a nurse in the hospital and meets later with "Harry" or who we know as Kaiba in this story. I'll explain everything as we go on. No worries! wink  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:03 pm
(As for you kitsune, I'm not sure about who would make an appropriate Henry...do you have any suggestions?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:59 pm
Zoloft blob
(As for you kitsune, I'm not sure about who would make an appropriate Henry...do you have any suggestions?)

(Umm, not really... Maybe Yami no Yuugi or Marik?)  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:38 pm
(Hey I dun mean to butt in, but for Ryu and Zoloft what about having the Wheelers/Jonouchi and Shizuka as James and Mary? Just a thought.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:21 pm
(( eek *Pictures Jounouchi as a nurse and falls over laughing))  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:30 pm
( Yes, totally what I was going for... rofl )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:32 pm
chibi_kitsune_warrior
Zoloft blob

( Malik would be good. Henry's somewhat unresponsive, so we'd want a really passive yet powerful character. )  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:09 pm
Zoloft blob
chibi_kitsune_warrior
Zoloft blob

( Malik would be good. Henry's somewhat unresponsive, so we'd want a really passive yet powerful character. )

(Ok then. I would like to wait for whoever is gonna be Marik/Henry to post if that's okay.)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff