Reply Naruto Guild
Can Neji learn Chidori? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:27 pm
I believe its POSSIBLE for him to, but whether or not its a feasible attack for him in combat is quite another thing. the sharingan was necessary because the amount of speed one needs to use the jutsu correctly makes it pretty much impossible for you to react fast enough if the intended target decides to thrust a kunai into your eye or even simply jumping clear over you.

with this and the enormous amount of chakra necessary to perform the jutsu means that you have no room for repeated attempts. so you have to be able to get the strike done in the first attempt, thus being able to see where your opponent is going to move before he moves is very useful.

in all honesty I think neji using the rasengan is more practical...and hell even more LIKELY than the chidori. after all he can see the chakra move, he must have good chakra control to be able to shoot chakra from just a few openings in his palm. and on top of that in theory, even though the sharingan cant copy it (because there are no handseals used to perform the jutsu and thus the user cannot learn the jutsu without going through the same training as Naruto) I believe the Byakugan could copy it. IN THEORY. after all, the byakugan can see the chakra and how it moves AND more importantly how the rasengan was being formed by the user. so a genius could theoretically backwards-invent the training necessary to perform the move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:27 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud
Historical
User Image

She's asking why people would even think about that.
Which would be just curiousity with someone who likes Neji.

User Image

My Thanks.

And yes, you are right. I do like Neji. But I'm just wondering why Neji, and not anyone else? Itachi, Sasuke's older brother, another Sharingan user and quite good with it's uses too...Why not him?

And why not the Rasengan with Neji?

All of those can happen, but theyre not going to happen.

Besides, if Itachi learned Chidori, he would be at a far greater level than Sasuke's and Kakashi's, thus making it completely unfair

Yeah. Fandom can happen, but they're not going to. xD

Yeah, and then I won't like Itachi very much, either. Too...overpowering. I really don't like overpowering characters...I think Itachi would be fine without the chidori. And I hope Neji will be too. .__. It would be very unfair. The series might as well end there. =)

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:03 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud
Historical
User Image

User Image

My Thanks.

And yes, you are right. I do like Neji. But I'm just wondering why Neji, and not anyone else? Itachi, Sasuke's older brother, another Sharingan user and quite good with it's uses too...Why not him?

Besides, if Itachi learned Chidori, he would be at a far greater level than Sasuke's and Kakashi's, thus making it completely unfair

Yeah, and then I won't like Itachi very much, either. Too...overpowering. I really don't like overpowering characters...I think Itachi would be fine without the chidori. And I hope Neji will be too. .__. It would be very unfair. The series might as well end there. =)

We talk about Hidan and Kakuzu are immortal, but hell, Itachi is a god amongst them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:03 pm
ok neji would not be able to learn it because of the type of chakra he uses.
another thing is that the byakugan is different that the sharingan the byakgan is used for seeing chakra points and for more control over chakra the sharingan is used for the copy or anticipation of another jutsu and chakra control.also sasuke in part 2 after the 2 year time skip has already taken the chidori to the next lvl. my sources are wikpidia and a naruto website.  

Ladyshion

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:37 pm
Ladyshion
another thing is that the byakugan is different that the sharingan the byakgan is used for seeing chakra points and for more control over chakra the sharingan is used for the copy or anticipation of another jutsu and chakra control.also sasuke in part 2 after the 2 year time skip has already taken the chidori to the next lvl. my sources are wikpidia and a naruto website.
"Type?"

The gentle fist and iron fist have almost nothing to do with chakra. They do, but it's not a different "type" of chakra...

The Sharingan is not a requirement for Chidori...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:18 pm
Ladyshion

As Hinata demonstrated, the Byakugan can predict movements too, which the Chidori needs in order to work properly. This whole thing with affinity doesn't matter. Kakuzu learned every type of jutsu and so has Kakashi. Water, wind, lightning, etc. Neji could in fact learn it.  

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:20 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud
Historical
User Image

User Image

My Thanks.

We talk about Hidan and Kakuzu are immortal, but hell, Itachi is a god amongst them.
They're not immortal, just hard to kill. Itachi is an overly powerful character but he is going to be weakened, remember? He's going to go blind lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:22 pm
Shikalee
Ladyshion
"Type?"

The gentle fist and iron fist have almost nothing to do with chakra. They do, but it's not a different "type" of chakra...

Lady: Read the entire first post again please.

Byakkugan and Sharingan are different, that is a common thing to know, Sharingan is a far more advanced form of Byakkugan...YET, Byakkugan
can see as good as Sharingan or even better.

Jyuuken is just another way of attacking your opponent, it damages internal organs and can willingly raise or drop your Chakra by hitting the right spot. You dont need Byakkugan to learn it, but you're not able to see your foe's Tenketsus, which makes it pretty useless unless you have a very depth perception.

And Sharingan can percieve things very well too, which leads me to:

Can Sasuke learn Jyuuken? (J/k XDDD)

Sasuke indeed perfectioned Chidori, but how is it related to Neji learning Chidori? He doesnt needs to take Chidori to the next level to use it, it's pretty powerful itself.  

Pekora

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:24 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Ladyshion
"Type?"

Byakkugan and Sharingan are different, that is a common thing to know, Sharingan is a far more advanced form of Byakkugan...YET, Byakkugan

Jyuuken is just another way of attacking your opponent, it damages internal organs and can willingly raise or drop your Chakra by hitting the right spot. You dont need Byakkugan to learn it, but you're not able to see your foe's Tenketsus, which makes it pretty useless unless you have a very depth perception.

Sasuke indeed perfectioned Chidori, but how is it related to Neji learning Chidori? He doesnt needs to take Chidori to the next level to use it, it's pretty powerful itself.
Yeah, Sasuke can learn it but there would be no point xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:36 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Ladyshion
"Type?"

Calling me lady... I'd sprout a p***s if I could, I'll have you know. D:<

SHARINGAN/BYAKUGAN have NOTHING to do with learning CHIDORI!
It has to do with the EFFECTIVENESS of the attack!
Sure, Neji would SUCK at it, but that doesn't mean he couldn't do it...  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:39 pm
Gaara_12
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud
Historical
User Image

User Image

My Thanks.

They're not immortal, just hard to kill. Itachi is an overly powerful character but he is going to be weakened, remember? He's going to go blind lol

They went from god-modded-(better?)sun-of-a-bitches to pain-in-the-a**.

=OOO, before he goes blind I would just LOVE to see his Otouto poking his eyes out, that scene would relief me so much X3. *has Hidan syndrome*

But SRLY, I think Itachi has something more up his sleeves, his eyes weren't the only thing that made him strong y'know =O.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:14 pm
This seems like a dumb question. Even if Neji could learn chidori, why would he?  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:27 pm
Captain Verd
This seems like a dumb question. Even if Neji could learn chidori, why would he?

oh boy, here comes the insults =/...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:33 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

oh boy, here comes the insults =/...
Hey, I didn't ask it. >_>;;  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:40 pm
I guess it was too rhetorical to answer?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff