Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think ghost are real?
  yes
  no
View Results

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:23 am
i have a ghost story. i died reenacting a jackass stunt and now i haunt the gaia forums.

BOO!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:12 am
A chain letter had me all disapointed once. It said that if it wasnt sent out to 15 by midnight that night, then that night I will be visited by the creepy dead girl that was refered to in the Chain letter.

I was disapointed becuase I porpusly didnt do it becuase I wanted to get visted by her, Sadly never happen.

Damn lieing son of bitches lol.

I welcomed her she never came how rude.  

Crazy_Vamp666

0-X-Yours_Truly-X-0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:01 am
this didnt happen to me, but to my uncle. im not sure if its true though.

my uncle and a friend of his were at one of their houses a few years ago. they kept hearing noises and feeling drafts, etc. they started to freak themselves out thinking it was a ghost. so thaey got out my uncles ouiji board, and right then, an indians head appearded at the window. it looked at them sadly and cried 'help me!' and then it dissapeared. the house was built on top of a field were the indians had had a major battle and lost many lives... not that sary but still...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:06 am
I don't believe in ghosts, I do believe in monsters(see signature) Be afraid, Be very afraid.

I only get those stupid chainletters about getting the love of your life starting to love you. But it never happened. If it would have worked I would now have a monster as a boyfriend. So maybe I should be happy.  

Disease of the Flesh

The Reused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:53 pm
i dont know it this is paranormal or ghostly or anything but its kinda deep, like in the way or the meaning of life. i have these things, i dont know how to describe them, but i told my mom about them and she diddnt understand. what happens is that randomly, my mind starts stimulating this feeling that i get. its like.... i feel like i can bend the laws of time and stick my hand through a solid wall, once i had that feeling when i was heading to my table at lunch. i had my lunch in my hand and i diddnt know hwat happened. all i remember is sitting down. i diddnt even rember walking to my table. its kinda wierd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:41 pm
I, too,
have felt so.
But too afraid am I
a single thing to try
while in said state of mind.

Of Ghosts:

Current,
I live in Monterey,
where many and many a ghost doth stay,
and sometimes I have a feeling
that were I to call
and were I to holler
they'd come and say Hello.

So after a trip
down into the bay
and after a tour
of where the folks stay,
I told them I'd tell them a story.
I opened my windows
and pulled out a book
of all that the guide'd had to say,
and I read them aloud
the tales that were told
and we all laughed the night well away.
For some were too true
and some were far off
but all had been too long away,
and what once had been sad
was just now feeling dead,
and I'd impression they'd mere habit to stay.

ArynChris

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:31 pm
well, um, when i was 4, peopel walked past my door one way, but not the other, and wouldn't reply when i shouted at them
then recently i've been seeing orbs, and i wake up with hands infront of my face(they havea purple outline so i can tell what it is) and i've almost been possesed once  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:18 am
Ghosts are real.
"If you do not send this to X people, this ghost will haunt you" stories are nonsense.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

[TL]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:32 pm
I look at everything in a scientific veiw, sadly.

It just seems possible that the essence of life could be caught (sp?) in some time warp thing that happens very far out in space, which forms etcoplasm, then creates a creature.

But the 'they still know about their life' thing is crap. They're a form, a new being. They have no memory of living, like the recarnation cycle.

Ghosts can be real, like supernatural powers. Genetics can be mutated after billions of years.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:36 pm
I ask ye to explain.
How can ghost mutate
and superfolk be
and reincarnation without mem'ry
time warps,
ectoplasm create?
Is this our new scientist way?

ArynChris

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:53 pm
Would this be an appropriate place to discuss spirit photography? I just don't want to make a repeat thread, and going back ten pages this was the closest to the topic I found.

If not... TL? Are you saying supernatural powers are genetic?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:55 am
Lord Charlemain Richards
Ghosts are real.
"If you do not send this to X people, this ghost will haunt you" stories are nonsense.
I sent a letter like that to my friends and then used a pay-phone to send them creepy calls at ridiculous times during the night. I actually scared some of them.

You know what would be funny?

"Ma'am, we've traced the call and it's coming from....inside the police station?....ugh. RALLLLLPPPPHHHHH! NOT FUNNY!"  

Henneth Annun
Captain

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:23 pm
XWraith_LordX
Lord Charlemain Richards
Ghosts are real.
I sent a letter like that to my friends and then used a pay-phone to send them creepy calls at ridiculous times during the night. I actually scared some of them.

You know what would be funny?

"Ma'am, we've traced the call and it's coming from....inside the police station?....ugh. RALLLLLPPPPHHHHH! NOT FUNNY!"
Congratulations. Few things on the internet actually make me laugh aloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:14 am
I do believe in ghosts. Our place is haunted, we hear sounds of kids playing and people talking, and some times our stuff disappears, and then appears after a while in weird places. But I don't have particular stories with ghosts.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

GothickZombie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm
I hate Bloody Mary. I have little mental defense...

The one time I did it, I saw her reaching out to choke me and ran out crying. The worse part of it all is the nightmares (Full-Scale, Blood, Gore, ********, Hate ridden nightmares). Dark dreams aren't the same thing.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff