Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:32 pm
"Your dragons are innocent, Seto!"
Mokuba claimed, really not keeping up with the convo.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:23 am
"Hmph! You think letting a human stay and run the risk of having future eggs harmed is honorable?!" The other hissed out. "If I were the giant here I'd think you'd want to kill me, now wouldn't you? Especially if you had a mate to keep safe! You humans always did so to the larger breeds, it's why they all left to the shadow realm when they could!"

He puffed up his chest, small teeth bared at the other. "He has a point there, humans nearly killed off the dragons completely...." Jou commented. "But, it still doesn't excuse the fact that you were attacking him."

"And what of you? Have you learned nothing from your history? Your kind is all the same.... You defend the ones that bring harm to you." The dragon hissed.

"Last I checked.... It was MY kind that ABANDONED me first. Not humans." Jou commented.

"Hn. But, when you coccoon, it'll be humans that tear you apart on a dissection table." The other gloated.

"...." Jou remained silent, he accepted that statement.

"That was a hit below the belt, if I say so." A new voice joined in.

"Fara?" The other dragon commented.

A somewhat smaller, and plainer dragon landed smugly on Seto's head. "Pointing out the one thing you know you shouldn't to a fairy! For shame! And then you wonder why I refuse to take you as my mate.... The nerve, you hot air balloon...." The other promptly commented. "Don't mind him, he's more stubborn than most...."

"But I-" The other started.

"But you what? You did attack the human first! And you had me kidnapped and you also insulted a fairy. You don't listen to rhyme nor reason," She commented, having settled down onto the other's head nicely.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:33 am
Seto's eyes were as big as saucers. There was a dragon sitting calmly and comfortably on his head. An actual dragon on his head. Feeling it best to ignore that, he took a breath to calm himself.
"Er... Hello to you too..." He commented, then turned back to the fiesty little one.
"As far as I know, humans have notoriously short life spans, how can you blame me for something that happened so long ago? Besides, this is Japan, and here, we treat good dragons with respect, especially the larger ones, even I know that." Seto was not sure exactly why he felt the need to say his piece, but he assumed it was because he didn't like being argued about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:58 am
"He has a point, you can't deny him that." The female reasoned.

"True.... Humans don't live long compaired to us...." The other commented. "But, I did feel threatened when I heard other humans call you 'the Prince of Dragons' or some such...." The male grumbled.

"That was why you attacked him?" Jou questioned. "He's not called that because he kills dragons.... It's because he has three Blue Eyes...."

"Blue Eyes.... Where?" The female wondered.

Arashi Cloud

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:59 am
Mokuba looks at the dragon and faints.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:01 am
(OOC: I think he has writer's block.)  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:03 am
"They're in my cards..." Seto always had his duel disk and now was no exception. He pulled it out from under his coat and strapped it on, careful not to upset the dragon on his head, then searched his deck for the Blue Eyes, summoning all three.
"Why would I kill a dragon when these were my reason to stay strong?" Seto commented softly, looking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:11 am
"No reason to kill you guys off. Sides, there's plenty of room for you guys." Jou commented. "And probably your children too."

"AS IF!" The female commented. "But, I'll stay all the same.... The mice and the other little critters do taste good...."

The other looked at Seto wearily first. "I still want him to promise not to harm us, then, I'll leave him alone." The other commented.

"A little butt head aren't you?" Jou questioned.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:21 am
"Alright, fine. I promise not to hurt you. Besides, I like having dragons around. It's kind of an honour to know that my gardens are home to you two." Seto was happy this might turn out decently. He unsummoned his Blue Eyes and put them back in his deck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:01 am
"Do you hear that, you hot headed windbag? An honor and here you were beating the nice human up," The female commented, flying down from her perch and looking back up at Seto. "And a cutie at that.... Don't worry, I'm just saying that to be silly." She commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:00 am
"Heh... well, that's straightened out then." Seto was amused by Fara. He'd never heard a dragon speak before, his Blue Eyes' always sort of roared, but he supposed that was because he was forcing them into battle.
"So what does this have to do with gremlins anyway? You did say something about them probably being responsible." Seto was a bit surprised at how comfortably he slipped into this sort of magical world. He really couldn't deny it's existance anymore at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:25 am
"You don't think two tiny Amazon dragons can get here by themselves do you?" Jou commented.

"Yes, I remember unloading my problems to them, they're the ones who told me about this place and showed me how to get here!" The male commented. "That was after I bit one's arm and threatened to eat them alive if they didn't leave my territory alone, of course."

"They're probably going to try to get at you again.... Hey, Fara, think you can scare them off or something?" Jou questioned.

"Oooooo.... Yes, I'd love to give them a nice little flaming for dragging me all the way over to here.... Filling his head with ideas and such. I can handle them, sides, they taste like rabbit." She commented.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:21 pm
"But... aren't they the ones responsible for this?" Seto asked, holding up the arm his duel disk was still attached to. "Tell me at least some of my inventions were my ideas..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:26 am
"Actually, that's what makes them so jealous of you. They build off of what already exsists to give you ideas.... They don't create completely new ideas like what you can do. Let's say a painter or sculpture created a piece out of metal, but it's out of gold, a very, very soft metal if you recall. They didn't give the guy a dream of the piece itself, but they give him an idea of making it out of steel instead of gold. They just give you dreams on ways to actually make things better. The art is still the same, just made out of different materials. Fire already exsisted when they gave humans the idea to actually harvest and use it, your hologram systems already exsisted before they probably put it in your head to make them.... Smaller, how you did so might not of been completely what they told you." Jounouchi explained. "They would still die either way for harming a human being and dragons. The High Court of Magical and Mythical Beings would see to that. And dragons eating other mythical creatures is usually looked upon as a freak accident."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:35 am
"Wait a second? There's a court for this sort of-" Seto gasped, wrapped his arms around his stomach and fell to his knees as the world around him disolved.
"... And for your actions Sorcerror, we will bind your powers so that you will never trouble us again." There was a harsh sound, like a gun or a judge's gavel and Seto could feel something draining out of him.
He snapped back to reality, realized he was on the ground and stood back up, then glared at Jou. "What the hell was that?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff