Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:05 pm
"What will we do when we get the sand village Darz?" Sjizume said speeding next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:45 pm
Sabrina was in the back, making sure no one was following.

:: Do I sense tension?::  

Novatone

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:19 am
"I'm guessing the lord hokage is going to want us to go and confront the kazekage and ask him the reason for such 'nonsense'."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:19 pm
"Yea I guess?" Shizume said getting some speed.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:06 pm
::no really...the mood has changed eek ::

"Yep, I believe that's what the Hokage wants us to do." Sabrina shouted from the back. "Hm. I don't believe anyone is following us." Sabrina speeded up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:48 pm
"same here what about you Darz?"  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:04 am
"I doubt it. But you never know..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:44 am
"That's true"  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:55 am
::ummm...whoa...::

"What are you two talking about?" Sabrina questioned them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:19 pm
I have no idea  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:21 pm
((lol i believe we're lost...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:09 pm
(ya very lost)  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:57 pm
((Okay, we'll reach the village the next day. For now, we have to camp out til we can go on the next day.))

"Hey, Darz. Wouldn't it be a good idea to rest awhile? We actually got farther than planned."

"Yeah. I guess so." Darz said, looking for a suitable environment. "There," Darz headed for a clearing next to the river. "This may be the last river we see for a while, so let's stop here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:26 pm
"I'll go look for some fire wood!" Sabrina smiled and ran off, appearing back with an armload of firewood. Throwing it into the stone circle, Shizume made, Sabrina said:
"Fireball no jutsu!" Sabrina's hands glowed and she directed the fireball to the wood, it hit them and they bursted on fire. "Ha! A little rusty...but I'm still good." Sabrina stuck her tongue out and spread a cozy blanket on the ground that had come from her pack. "If anyone wants to share this blanket, go ahead." Sabrina said moving over to one side of it, propped herself up with her elbow, feeling the warmth of the fire. "So, what's for Din-din?"

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:24 pm
"Fish"Shizume said comming back from the river with alot of fish. "This should last a few days."She said  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games