Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:22 pm
"Dont' worry, I can move quickly." Sogue said with a grin, "Unless you'd like to send a unit with me to go re-inforce your forward group. I'd be happy to lead a unit."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:32 pm
"No sorry, we cant take any more thining our army out. I have already sent out a very suficent force. they will be able to handle themsleves for quite some time. get there and tell the little rut in the hat that your taking seconds as another comander. Be swift, it shouldn't take long to catch up but we dont know how the enemy is moving.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:40 pm
"Sir!" Sogue saluted. He bounded to the tops of the gates and gracefully lept off. He hit the ground softly, using his own weight and agility to counterbalance the velocity. He also crouched to absorb the shock. He stood up slowly and then shot off like a rocket, lunging forward to meet the advance force.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:06 pm
Vossler suluted you before going back to his velling oreders. The sun was falling quickly as night came and there was going to be little time left to get the most done in.
It didn't take you long to reach the party. They where only about a mile out and camped against a hill. there where many tents set up all over the place and many other soldiers still building there's before getting back to the main area for role count. There had to of been 400 soldiers to only 10 ranking officers. A nice size that would last for some time. In the middle of the camp stood a bigger tent with gards set up around it.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:08 pm
Sogue was pleased with the darkness. If neccesary he guessed he could probably go out and scout the enemy positions by himself, if need be. His skills were superior at night anyway.
He approached the larger tent, saluting the guards.

"I'm Sogue Paglabe, ranking officer in Drew's forces. I need to speak with your C.O."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:31 pm
The guards saluted by rasing their wepons parralel with themselvs and then hitting the groudn with the ends. They stepped to the side to let you in. Inside was a small circular room with a long table in the middle. On the table was a map with all the strategic events and figures shown as small objects. Three man gathered around the table and contiplated there moves very carefuly. One man was a Clestral in very bright armor and weilded a very long axe. Next to him on the right was a tiny guy in a small black robe and hidden behind a large hat over top of his head. There wasn't much to be seen of his face. Across from him was a round man with a very happy face. He was much taller then the other two and probably stood about 12 ft tall.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:19 pm
"Gentlemen," Sogue said in his most commanding voice, "May I present myself as Senior Captain Sogue Paglabe, of the Hevon Army, here under order by Lieutenant Vossler. I'm here to re-inforce your mission here."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:47 pm
The three men where taken back. Not by your intruding but by your formal greeting. As you made eye contact with the other men while they eyed you down to make sure you where who you claimed to be you could feel a fimilar crawling through your brain that wasn't your own. the feeling useualy ment some one else was in your head.
"Oh it is you.............Master Sogue...........the little guy in that hat said steping down from his stool. His large hat came to a point at the top and wobled with every step the kid took to reach you. he stuck out a hadn to shake yours.
"The names Vivi master."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:44 pm
((ZOMG! It's VIVI!))
Sogue took the little mage's hand and shook it.
"Ah, Vivi, the master of Black Magic. Your reputation precedes you. Now, who are the other two of your little trio?" Sogue said, looking to the other men who had not yet introduced themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:48 pm
"Oh...Sogues you dont remember the faceof a God. Its me Vehemoth(sp).
Its been a long time but I haven't changed much." the 12 foot man said griping his giant sword. The Other shook your hand as did the others but he was new.
"the names Marhl. I come from hevon 6 as a repusentative(sp) of the cause. What is it we can help you with." He asked.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:55 pm
Sogue smiled at Vehemoth. "Of course I wouldn't forget your face, my friend. But I was under the distinct impression that Joa-Boo killed you. I thought you died.
And, Mahrl, nice to meet you, I would like orders, and the chance to kill Dark Hand, nothing more." Sogue said, shaking the Theestrals hand.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:22 am
Ha....no bag of fur like Joa Boo is going to get rid of me. Theres more then one way to be alive, as you have come to know. I more of the earth then I am actualy liveing so, yeah, but any how its nice to see you around again. You also seem alittle batty. Whats up with the new wordrobe. You looking to scare away the enemy." Vehemith said with a big laugh and smacked on the sholder. Marhl cut in by bringing up the fact that they where in a short schedule.
"ok Sogue just stick around here and you will have all the bodys you want. We are expecting to be overrun by tonight and have orders to not move out unless further noticed."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:33 am
Sogue nodded to Mahrl. "Sounds good. I'll keep lookout."
Sogue turned to Vehemoth. "When Joa-Boo ressurected me with the white runestone, i reverted back to the way i was born. A vampire."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:41 pm
((Hey. Chris and I have already roleplayed how we met. I'm now at Toru's castle, and already have my new weapons.))

Helena gingerly fingered her new bow. It felt alien in her hands, something that she wasn't used to having with her, but it's efficiency was vital in these new dangerous times. Reaching back, she pulled out one of her new arrows; the tail no longer had the black and burgunday feathers she was used to. They were blue and white. She wandered around the training area in the royal quarter for a while, getting used to her new armaments before deciding to make herself useful. She remembered Sogue being in contact with a Theestral named Vossler. Perhaps she would have some sort of job for her to take care of.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:45 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue nodded to Mahrl. "Sounds good. I'll keep lookout."
Sogue turned to Vehemoth. "When Joa-Boo ressurected me with the white runestone, i reverted back to the way i was born. A vampire."

"oh is thaat the excuse now is it.....ha.....I just bet your all emo about being killed by your not real son and all that. Oh well sorry if im not being very sensitive if that is the case. What am I saying. No Im not, heck it happens, your time dosen't come for a while now." Vehemoth said cracking another laugh.
Just then a loud bell rong from just out side the tent. There where ,amy panicked voices and people running every where.
"The Dark Hand is upon us. Mount your wepons boys the Omega will not sleep tonight." a voice cryed out and ran to the other side of the camp.
Vehemoth left the tent first and very rushed. he towered over the camp and could see off in the distance a group of archers set up and firering down on the edge of our camp. His eyes went wild as excitment flushed over him. He was off toward the fight with his wepon at hand and fist in the air to a huge battle cry. Mrhl stayed back in the tent to finish his diplomatics. Vini grabed ahold of you shirt at the bottom and tugged you to come along.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff