Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:15 am
Elerina
ethuil
but the german side I could do without...ppl hear it and instantly ask me if I'm related to hitler.... stare
if I was, It's not something I'd parade...

I find it highly unlikely that you'd be ever related to Hilter...he wasn't German. Hitler in fact was Austrian. He just moved to Germany and caused a ruckus later on in life and henceforth became assoicated with Germany. And if you don't believe me...check it out. Hitler was Austrian born, not German.
Anyways... enough of hitler...

His decendancy could've been German though; perhaps his relatives move to Austria at some stage, or the borders probably just shifted enough (you know how Europe is with that sort of s**t).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:08 pm
Let's see ... I'm Irish, English, Scottish, German and Pennsylvanian Dutch (which, I believe, is just German Mennonite). All I really know about my family history is that my grandfather on my dad's side was Irish and German (and from Ireland), my grandmother on that side was Pennsylvanian Dutch (and from Germany). My grandfather on my mom's side was an Englishman from, of course, England, and my grandmother on my mom's side is a Scot through and through. Someday I'm hoping to find out what her clan colours were so I can get some plaid of it.

I dunno if I'm related to anyone famous (I think I have/had a cousin somewhere along the way who played for one of the many famous Baseball teams out there), though I'd like to find out sometime. Hmm ... wonder how I go about that .... *chews bottom lip in thought*

So, there you have it. I'm a genuine, bona fide Heinz 57. *smiles brightly* And couldn't be a prouder mutt. *winks and giggles*  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kirinea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:31 am
why not, my dads half abo but my skins pretty much white so you would never know altho i have a abo nose which is the one thing i hope i dont pass to my kids.
anyway and my mum was adopted so i have no clue, altho her adopted father was related to ned kelly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:45 pm
My grandmother (on mum's side) was born in Japan, we go waaay back there. My dad is still currently a New Zealand citizen. :B  

j o p e t

Hermit of the Hills

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:06 am
I'm adopted. My biological parents were both Korean as far as I know, but a couple of Asian people have commented on me looking slightly European. o.O

Both of my adopted parents are pretty much mongrels. Dad's Scottish/Irish/English and Mum's Scottish/German/Welsh/English and who knows what else.

I don't know if there's ever been anyone famous in my family, but Mum says one of her German ancestors came from some sort of noble background. She married someone of a lower social order, her family kicked her out and that's how she ended up in Australia.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:48 pm
All of my living relatives were born in Australia. I traced my surname to the Isle of Wight in Scotland. Which makes sense because I have red hair.  

Kadorite

quackers3000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:18 am
Well yes let me see... I was born in Australia but both my parents are English... before that my grandmother was Welsh and someone else was Irish... and I wouldn't put it past it if someone was Scottish either... I used to know more about my heritage but alas it has vanished from my memory... but yes.. I guess I'm a mixed concoction from the UK...
Huzzah 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:34 am
Well I was born in Australia. Though me (being Asian and all) my parents came from Thailand, though they only went there from Cambodia. They escaped from there because of like a civil war or something. They came here as refugees and stuff, and i'm not too sure what happened around then. But yeah they just become normal citizens and stuff, also got a load of relatives here, dunno 'bout them. And as for my Grandpa and Grandmother, well I think they came from China to Cambodia, or something and their parents probably came from other places and stuff lol.  

Auron-X

Demonic_Angel_89

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:47 pm
ok well im not one of those half and half peoples im a freakin cocktail of cultures and origins. i am aussie, english, indian, chinese, portugese, irish, scottish and yeh thats it 7 different origins. and i swear its true. i get the indian and portugese from my mum and i think i get the rest from dad.
my mum was born in india and she can over when she was 11, my dad was born and raised in nsw. i was born in aussie in darwin to be precise and with my dad being in the raaf and all ive moved around a fair bit in total i have been to 8 schools 5 primary and 3 high schools. sorry kinda went off track there. i no that my mums family in india were pretty rich i think because when my mum was little she constantly had 2 handmaidens/servants with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:01 pm
Some of my great grandparents on my Dad's side were german.
And some of my grandpa's ancesters were from some strange scottish island.
Thats really all I know.

potate

Ozumou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:31 am
I am a pure blood Anglo - Saxon - Celtic. (irony)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/housingarena/index.php?mode=vote&postid=95

my hovel, please rate  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:08 pm
Wow. Everyone in here is a mixed bag. eek I'm mainly English, Irish and Welsh with the probability of a bit of the Scots in me as well. On my dad's side I don't know any stories but on my mums side there is suppose to be some chinese in them somewhere and her side are decendants from white witches from some area in England starting with H but I don't remember. As the story goes one of the men came out to Australia and fell in love with and married a nice Catholic girl and converted. His sister came out a few years later and found out and he was disowned. What a family huh? xp

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:00 pm
I'm a second generation Australian, my parents immigrated here South Easte Asia while my mum was pregnant with my older brother. Both my parents are of Chinese ethnicity though they both grew up in Cambodia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:13 pm
i be English- my grand-dad- if he was still alive- is/was English to the bone. English breakfasts all round! eh.
i also be Swedish- my second last name is 'de Kantzow'. i used to speak a bit of swedish and can still swear perfectly well in Swedish. My counsins still live there...
much more interesting than Williams, in my opinion. but hey.  

Phantom-Deks

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces