Eluned's Art Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:25 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Hmm, is it all right if I send a request form and just be put on the waiting list? >>; I havent been on gaia in awhile so Im kind of new at this art thread o.O[/quote
you just have to post a request and she'll put you on the waiting list

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:15 am
-Fursona Name: Nanaki
-Species: Siberian Husky
-Reference: Eep, my compy died and I can only use the school computers, and they blocked photobucket, so I can only spare certain pics >.<;
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46516180/?&q=SinFoxe&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5
-What you'd like: Reference pic
-Any other info/specifics: I would like the body to be sort of feminine, such as thin, not godly muscular man XD Also, if you are to draw this feral version as an anthro, be sure to clothe me with female clothes since my fursona crossdresses =3

Sorry about the ref -.-; I really dont have much I can really do, but the feral pic of me should be enough (I hope) XD;;  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:44 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
-Fursona Name: Nanaki
-Species: Siberian Husky
-Reference: Eep, my compy died and I can only use the school computers, and they blocked photobucket, so I can only spare certain pics >.<;
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46516180/?&q=SinFoxe&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5
-What you'd like: Reference pic
-Any other info/specifics: I would like the body to be sort of feminine, such as thin, not godly muscular man XD Also, if you are to draw this feral version as an anthro, be sure to clothe me with female clothes since my fursona crossdresses =3

Sorry about the ref -.-; I really dont have much I can really do, but the feral pic of me should be enough (I hope) XD;;

i have more refs of you:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39434271/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36783199/
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/Sin-Foxe/Furry art/sinfoxesaki.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/Sin-Foxe/Furry art/Comission__Nanaki__complete__by_viw.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:49 pm
Apologies for being slow on comissions. Work's being a b***h to me and I've been really uninspired to do anything sad Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten about this. Everyone will get your pieces!

Eventually.. neutral

Eluned

Eluned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:45 am
So FogSage PMed me, and I typed back this huge reply which he probably didn't really need, but I wrote this out and thought it would be good to cross-post here, so you all know what's going on.

Quote:
And yeeaaah.. I know it's been way to long of time with no arts from me. I really apologize for that. I had to put a hold on things because of work, then once I tried to pick it back up, everything I tried drawing turned out like crap and not how I wanted it too look. So everything's kinda been at a stand still until I can get back into the groove of things. :/

I'm trying to draw my fursona, since I haven't since October or something, and so once I manage drawing her to my likings, then I think I'll be good to work on comissions again.

I really, really am sorry I've kinda died and suddenly stopped everything. I have not forgotten at all about the line of comissions waiting, and everytime I go to write "gaiaonline.com" I always think of you guys before the page even finishes loading.

Sorry again, and when I get find time to work and try to keep drawing I will <3 (I also need a new sketchbook, I'm running out of pages with craptacular attempts at drawing ._.)

~Eluned  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:49 am
It's perfectly fine. I was honestly worried about you, since we haven't seen you here in so long. neutral  

FogSage

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:47 pm
its alright... well since you havent started on my art yet.. can you please make the character in mine an otter instead of a grew wolf?

thanks ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:45 pm
FogSage
It's perfectly fine. I was honestly worried about you, since we haven't seen you here in so long. neutral

Aww.. thank you for your concern <3

Nazi Commisar
its alright... well since you havent started on my art yet.. can you please make the character in mine an otter instead of a grew wolf?

thanks ^_^

A WW2 otter fighter? Lol! Interesting, but yeah, I don't mind changing it. I'll see how well I can draw otters. o.o  

Eluned

Eluned

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:06 pm
I am utterly surprised this sat at page 5. I would have thought it've gone back further then it was.

Take two. I'm going to try keeping up with this again. I've signed up for a Furaffinity account, got a new sketchbook for adult drawings, and am sketching and drawing things like mad. I will still keep the commissions in order if people still want them done when asked for them here, or you can cancel what you wanted and I'll make other things.

So go take a look at the first post and let me know if you still want me to make the current requests of commissions or not and anyone new who is interested in it can go ahead and fill out a request form and I'll add you to the waiting list. smile

Thanks,
Eluned  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:21 am
I'd love a picture, may I get on the waiting list? Your prices are far too low and you can expect more than ten times what you're asking for it as payment, at the very least.

-Fursona Name: Rakyren
-Species: Cougar-Cheetah Crossbreed
-Reference: FA & Scraps
-What you'd like: Full Body, Colored, background if you're willing.
-Any other info/specifics: If you'd do something feral looking and woodsy, or even a picture with his armor on, I'd be very happy. I'm also not at all opposed to sexy. sweatdrop PM me if you can do the commission, and we can discuss it more?  

Raynomon

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:04 am
Eluned! It's been so long!

Your artwork has gotten even better! 4laugh heart

After Shugo saves up some gold, he'll definitely buy some! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:53 pm
Rainey_angel81's Commission
Of her character Old Faith the Italian greyhound

User Image User Image

I liked both the simple background and the one without, so it's your choice on which you'd like to keep. smile Hope you like it

heart
Eluned  

Eluned

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:35 pm
Eluned
Rainey_angel81's Commission
Of her character Old Faith the Italian greyhound

User Image User Image

I liked both the simple background and the one without, so it's your choice on which you'd like to keep. smile Hope you like it

heart
Eluned

eeee! wow, thank you so much  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:07 am
-Fursona Name: Tig Roux
-Species: Tiger
-Reference: Reference Sheet
-What you'd like: him being really goofy...in any way..maybe playing with a joke gag or something
-Any other info/specifics: be creative. smile  

jeffyboy

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas